What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ / 寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~ RE153925 RJ153925

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ153925 寝取られ妹美咲 in the making

what? the english page says it's only free trial
and the release is early october, and it's a plan

where did you get that info ?

edit : no wait, i get your misunderstanding, that release date on the page detail is the launch date of just the free trial

anyway, hopefully it will gap it's way into dlsite on real launch, kinda worrying that they didnt just put trial on dlsite

edit2 : the fuck Alto Saotome doing in this game
edit3 : gameplay barely not same with NTR Imouco, but now with inseki & incest
I guess it was my misunderstanding thanks for the reply

I'm gonna try the trial then, it seems as good or better than NTR Imouto so i'm quite Hyped

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for digging this up but I recently lost all the datas due to HDD error. I got this game back from this thread now however I'm too lazy to 100% the game again and this game is my fav fap. So can someone upload the 100% save file for me please?

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for digging this up but I recently lost all the datas due to HDD error. I got this game back from this thread now however I'm too lazy to 100% the game again and this game is my fav fap. So can someone upload the 100% save file for me please?
here is my save

Attachments

sebo70

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello.

I'm playing this game and it's quite interesting, though I'm having troubles in getting a few scenes, so I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how to unlock them:

AV - I did all Graveour, and whenever I go back all I get is the last scene, and nothing new. Do I need any special conditions to make this girl into AV actress?

There are also 2 scenes after the one with the Brother's Friend, don't know how they are called, I don't have the game fully translated, many things are still in Japanese. The scenes I mean are in CG Gallery, and they are between the BF's on the left and the Molester on the right, both have numbers 1 and 2.

And how do you get the gynecologist? I got him by accident and have a few scenes, but I now have no idea how to repeat that.

I'll appreaciate any hints on getting those scenes done!:)

Last edited: