What's new

A very hesitant attempt

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

Very nice!

I have to admit, though, that I think I prefer a more "simplistic"/cartoony shading over the more painterly one you've got here, I feel that it meshes better with your cartoony style.

Just my opinion, of course.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Curious. Do you mean that (arc/hed)? line above her upper lip?
Hummm...I actually used that as placeholders. I'll work more on it...

Very nice!

I have to admit, though, that I think I prefer a more "simplistic"/cartoony shading over the more painterly one you've got here, I feel that it meshes better with your cartoony style.

Just my opinion, of course.
Oh well maybe I'll make more cartoonish ones with simplier outlines etc.
You are right but, you know, right now I am having fun experimenting this style! Maybe I can't produce good quality artworks but surely is a good training for me. Outlines tend to simplify the drawing and "guiding" the eye in the right direction. That means you can actually commit some mistakes and these will be unnoticed thanks to the outlining.

I'm working on the face now which is, as always, the most difficult task.
I'm not satisfied with it yet but I think I'm in the right direction. What do you guys think? Opinions?

I'll leave it like that for the moment and proceed with other parts. I will go back on it in a second moment! :)

Latest update:

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really like the nose on the close-up picture.
Thanks, however I didn't. Oh my why am I so stubborn?

I spent some time checking for some women's picture trying to find a similar pose and a nose I liked. I also searched some pics of human heads (both males and females) enlightened from below in order to "study" how to properly paint it. Well...the result was I looked at my artwork and asked myself "Wtf is this shit?". As always...

Anyway...I just erased her head and saved the document. No come back.
So I started painting it again and I am now a bit happier with the result. Still rough but makes more sense to me...

Also yes...redhead. Don't ask... :D

/edit

Updated!

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Latest update! I hadn't much time to paint today. Perhaps later...

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Latest update! Readjusted all the lights and part of the prospective! Let me know what do you guys think about it! :)

/edit

Tentacle add 1/3

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Latest update! More will follow! :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another rework of the hair! I am quite satisfied now! :D
What do you guys think of it?
Now I am moving on some details on the pumpkins/graves and them the various jewels she wears. After that I should be done! :p

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Latest update! Readjusted all the lights and part of the prospective! Let me know what do you guys think about it! :)

/edit

Tentacle add 1/3

I prefered her with that nicely dark face which matches the position she choose that says (c'mere boys lets have some fun) than the last updated face which says more something like "oh damn, what have i done" expression while still tempting them by "showing them the goods".

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I prefered her with that nicely dark face which matches the position she choose that says (c'mere boys lets have some fun) than the last updated face which says more something like "oh damn, what have i done" expression while still tempting them by "showing them the goods".
Hey, thank you for the feedback! That "C'mere boys, let's have some fun" was what I actually meant! However I am still far from mastering facial expressions therefore I had to find a compromise. I redraw her face a couple of times until I found the way to draw the kind of face I liked. Not an easy task...
I see you like the older face more although I felt really uncomfortable with her lips and eyes and the face looked too long. Dunno, these are just my tastes obviously. So I think "next time" is all I can do.
I improved and hardened the shading and did several rearrangements here and there. Now I am painting the last details! I am adding some jewelry pieces so I can play, and obviously train, with materials and light effects. This piece taught me a lot and I feel I improved a little bit more.
Next time will be back to outlining style in the hope that switching from one style to another will force me to improve more and more.

Anyway, here my latest update! (with a bith higher quality) Feedbacks and any kind of critique is always welcome! :)

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello there! I've disappeared for a while again. Had some personal issues so I couldn't spend much time on ulmf lately.
I also had my first real art commission which went well! Unfortunately I can't post it here since the picture had been commissioned for commercial purposes. However I'm satisfied.

Also here you can find the last version of the Halloween picture I was working on. Is somehow finished. I was considering to add some light effects but perhaps it works well as it is...or maybe I'll add them in a second moment.

I'm back to some sketching, I will post something soon!
I hope you all are spending nice holidays! Cheers!

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I haven't had much time to draw erotic stuff lately...
I hope to find some more space for it soon!

Quick sketch:

Edit: another uploader. Does it work?

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't had much time to draw erotic stuff lately...
I hope to find some more space for it soon!

Quick sketch:

Image didn't appear man. Also, Good to see you still improving. :p

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both are appearing for me. Nice shadowing by the way, particularly like at the elbow and armpit

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks guys! :)

Here a sketch...what do you think of it? I will probably try to make some linework out of it and color it quickly as the latest one.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time for a Fairy Fuck!

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be interested in seeing how it looks when colored.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll be interested in seeing how it looks when colored.
I'll do that soon! :)

This time I've focused on thickness trying to enhance roundness and depth by adjusting the lineart.
To me it looks like it's working, still I have much to do in order to improve and master this technique.

What do you guys think about it?
Criticism is welcome, as always! :)

Last edited: