OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

Nice job on the foreshortening there.
Thank you! Trying my best!

That's really pretty well drawn, at least to me; like the muscle shaping and shadows particularly. Maybe could try sketching a short comic or something, good practice on doing same character with different poses.
Thanks, I appreciate! However I don't feel I'm ready to draw a comic yet. I attempted a while ago and I still regret it. I believe I still have a lot to learn and improve before even dare to make a comic. Also I should work a lot more on my self confidence too...that's my major issue.

About drawing a character in different poses that's something I could do anyway but I first have to learn some character design methods in order to make it clear "it's always the same one". Moreover I have to seriourly improve my capacities to draw facial expressions.

Anyway, some smelly feet here! I'm trying hard to fill everything I am lacking about and a good dose of basic anatomy will surely come handy! I hope you like it and feel free to critique if you see anything wrecked! :)

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you! Trying my best!

Thanks, I appreciate! However I don't feel I'm ready to draw a comic yet. I attempted a while ago and I still regret it. I believe I still have a lot to learn and improve before even dare to make a comic. Also I should work a lot more on my self confidence too...that's my major issue.
Can't disagree, there is a lot that comes in when drawing comics. Composition, flow and such. To a certain point, making a comic is like being an artist, director, writer and editor in one person.
Though, in western style tasks are more divided as sometimes coloring/shading and b&w draws are done by different people.
Doing everything alone falls more under Japanese way of things, where author is responsible for everything, sometimes having helpers doing extra stuff like backgrounds or filling, etc.

Confidence and balance with it is important, going over or above can bite back.
Comics: Art and story combined together in a flow.

Wishing you best on drawing comics, would want to read some from you :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't disagree, there is a lot that comes in when drawing comics. Composition, flow and such. To a certain point, making a comic is like being an artist, director, writer and editor in one person.
Though, in western style tasks are more divided as sometimes coloring/shading and b&w draws are done by different people.
Doing everything alone falls more under Japanese way of things, where author is responsible for everything, sometimes having helpers doing extra stuff like backgrounds or filling, etc.

Confidence and balance with it is important, going over or above can bite back.
Comics: Art and story combined together in a flow.

Wishing you best on drawing comics, would want to read some from you :D

True that. I'd also have a kind of idea for a comic with characters etc but it would take too much time to develop. Also I should write all the dialogues and, since english isn't my first language, it would probably be a mess.
Well what I can do is to start drawing one of these characters in different poses and try to improve while doing it.
However first I want to go through this training in order to improve my anatomical knowledge. Actually I'm also having fun while sketching them...

Now I moved on backs and I found it kinda hard. Let me know what you guys think about it! :)

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like that idea of yours to focus on different body parts. Just from the sketches alone, it looks damn fine, least to me!

Keep up the good work! :)

Sorry I been absent/silent so long, but there is lots of stuff going on lately and I seldomly got time for forums and stuff:(. Ima try get around to installing skype again so we can chat some more, in the future...

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like that idea of your to focus on different body parts. Just from the sketches alone, it looks damn fine, least to me!

Keep up the good work! :)

Sorry I been absent/silent so long, but there is lots of stuff going on lately and I seldomly got time for forums and stuff:(. Ima try get around to installing skype again so we can chat some more, in the future...
Oh man!!! I was worried cause you disappeared! Glad to know you are alright! Don't worry, real life problems come first and I totally understand when you said you hadn't enough time for the forums.

See you soon then and thanks for the message!

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here a little update! :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aaaaaand...a little heads up! I'm still alive but quite busy.

I'm working now on a quick scene.

/edit

Updated!

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, looks a bit more anatomically correct. The male particularly seems quite well done :)

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really nice sketches. Like the looks of the last sketch second picture. Style is great.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice, looks a bit more anatomically correct. The male particularly seems quite well done :)
Thank you Sir! I'm actually trying to improve my anatomy skills! :)

Nice, I really like her second haircut. :)
Ehehe, thanks! I always had a soft point over kinky shorthair! :D

Yup, definitely works for her better.
Patiently waiting for more complete version
Thank you! I'll try to post updates more often then! :)

Really nice sketches. Like the looks of the last sketch second picture. Style is great.
Thank you! I'm actually trying to identify myself with a proper style that suits me!

Here, another little update!

/edit

Update!

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Base coating.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh. That's a good dick. Well done.
What do you think of the updated version? :D

Sorry if took me a while, got some schedule to complete and also my Intuos decided to stop working properly. I had to update some drivers here and there and fix some issues.

How do you like it guys?
Honestly I'm quite satisfied with this last one...any critic?
I'll never get tired to repeat that all the constructive criticism is warmly welcome due my constant attempt to improve my skills! :)

Shall I make a "fireworks" version of this one?

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nice artsies, I like, but I came here mostly to say:

Huh. That's a good dick. Well done.
Thats what she said bwahahahaahaha!

bukacain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, I love your art style~ : D

I think a "fireworks" version would be amazing : P

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, those fireworks added a huge bonus to sexiness :D
Especially the way it's dripping down :]

Though, one part is being seen weirdly by my mind, on her left mouth corner, one going up and down in bigger blob. But that may just be only me :p