What's new

A very hesitant attempt

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

I like your art style; you have a refined technique that shows your passion and experience, and your choice of colours is eye catching but not eye gouging.

About the last pic, it made me chuckle a bit. It wasn't quite what asked for, and it went in a direction I didn't expect, what with becoming a short comic about some magic sex witch and two goons, but I wasn't too picky to begin with. I absolutely love the girl's expression in the first panel, the utter apathy and boredom, and the her expression in the third panel, her focus on the book despite two dudes going in for some forceful fun time. Overall I find it's a very well made piece.
You are right...I will try to fulfill your first request.
However, I'm not dead, if anyone was wondering!

Reactions: XSI

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oooh, good to see you back Vic!

And looking nice with the outline drawing there. I wonder ho it'll look when done. :D

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Welcome back.

Also, nice idea. What's whith his landing angle though? Is he having trouble choosing between going for her thigh or pussy?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll post more as soon as I got some spare time...right now I'm drowning into work... :(

Meanwhile this is a shot of what I'm doing in real life...the picture is real while the structure is 3D rendered model. It's for some architectural installations.

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good to see you working on some h-stuff again :D.

When first looking at that picture, the fence in the middle of the woods it did instantly remind me of a military training ground, I saw when I was in boot camp.:mad:

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good to see you working on some h-stuff again :D.

When first looking at that picture, the fence in the middle of the woods it did instantly remind me of a military training ground, I saw when I was in boot camp.:mad:
Eh, these are installations of iron trellis for telecommunication devices.
I am in charge of making the 3D models, shoot pictures of the locations (with reference pikes etc) and then insert the renders to show authorities how it will look like in order to have an approval. A lot of bureaucracy..

However, I am sketching here and there, still I feel I have to go back to basics and improve my skills before another attempt of "comix" or "finished art".
I overdid and probably passed my limits which are very low...

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy crap, that's amazing!

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

That white...hmm crayon, pen, pencil thingy is making a nice effect here.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glad to see you focus on pussy ass and facial expressions, I really like that satisfactory smirk of hers. :D

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice work, I like the way you made her Pussy and ass, it's a great style. Try to stay afloat at work pal.
;)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy crap, that's amazing!
That white...hmm crayon, pen, pencil thingy is making a nice effect here.
Thanks! :D

Glad to see you focus on pussy ass and facial expressions, I really like that satisfactory smirk of hers. :D
Yep, I definitely need to improve these!

Nice work, I like the way you made her Pussy and ass, it's a great style. Try to stay afloat at work pal.
;)
Thanks! I will try not to drown into work!

Here something new I'm working on. I am obstinately trying to make facial expressions look better...if it turns out well I might add some color on it...not sure yet though.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Slightly aroused, ashamed, curious face, good job

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting. It's an eye drawing style that sort of reminds me a bit of old French comics, for some reason.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Slightly aroused, ashamed, curious face, good job
Hey thank you! I'm trying to improve both facial expressions and outlining! :)

Interesting. It's an eye drawing style that sort of reminds me a bit of old French comics, for some reason.
Perhaps it's because of the curly short hair :p
Lately I'm taking a look at some Manara's artworks. He always used to draw with very simple outlines yet giving HIGH facial expression.

Here my latest sketch/attempt.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Can a eybrow go that high up? Not that it really matters(your sketch, your rules) :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can a eybrow go that high up? Not that it really matters(your sketch, your rules) :D
Nope, it cant. It sucks...

The more I look back at my latest draws the more I think "wtf is this shit?".
I'm going back to basic even more...I've watched hours of tutorials (found a nice channel on the tube) and started practicing from ground zero.
It's completely pointless to attempt "sexy" draws when I can't draw shit...I'm angry with myself...

Now I'm on more realistic-like sketches...hoping my skills will improve a bit too...

I know it looks weird but I am working on it...ufff...

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah! Don't get too hard on yourself, you can't expect to master everything flawlessly like that, there's no shame in putting out imperfect pieces: how else would you progress?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woah! Don't get too hard on yourself, you can't expect to master everything flawlessly like that, there's no shame in putting out imperfect pieces: how else would you progress?
Thanks but it's stronger than me. Sometimes I would just go backward and delete all posts I've made...
Anyway that last sketch it's everything except good. The mouth is weird and the shading quite poor...but at least I drew a nose...still have to work on it but is a nose!
Don't misunderstand me, I didn't post it to hear "Oh, no! You are good!", I don't need compliments until my work sucks. And it does quite badly...

I am sorry, perhaps I am a bit nervous but lately I can't really see things right. Well on the bright side it's a way to force myself to study proper anatomy...

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Seen that reaction many times before. Seems like you trying to compete against the whole art world. Doesn't sound good for your health

Just do your stuff and chill man, its more fantasy like, don't need to be accurate, you can even make this girl without one eyebrow and it will be ok.

You damn perfectionist

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seen that reaction many times before. Seems like you trying to compete against the whole art world. Doesn't sound good for your health

Just do your stuff and chill man, its more fantasy like, don't need to be accurate, you can even make this girl without one eyebrow and it will be ok.

You damn perfectionist
Is not even that...it's more complicated but I don't want to sound like I'm speaking to a therapist. I don't want to compete with anybody, I just want to be able to look at something drawn by me and tell to myself "is not bad!".

Sometimes I'm able to do so, sometimes not...