What's new

A very hesitant attempt

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

That looks like a perfect middle ground to me. :D

I like the labia, I have a personal aesthetic preference for them being less visible.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That ass looks juuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy :D!

Though, more love for the labia, please, pretty please:eek:!?! (Well, I guess it's a start)

Anyhow, I thought you would just edit the 'beach sex' picture, thanks so much for going through all that effort of making a whole new pic:eek:.

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That looks like a perfect middle ground to me. :D

I like the labia, I have a personal aesthetic preference for them being less visible.
Glad you like it! I have a soft spot for little labia too. I don't disgrace any but I always preferred tiny ones! :D

That ass looks juuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy :D!

Though, more love for the labia, please, pretty please:eek:!?! (Well, I guess it's a start)

Anyhow, I thought you would just edit the 'beach sex' picture, thanks so much for going through all that effort of making a whole new pic:eek:.
Ahahah! You are very welcome! I will work on labia too, sooner or later. My next goal on the list is to improve my anatomy knowledge. My memories of the nude models at the art high-school are a bit fuzzy. Perhaps I'll stick to some more classic sketches soon.

Anyway, you two guys, Crawdaddy and chrisroxxx, since you are basically my WHOLE fanclub, pick up a request and I'll do it! I need some subjects to train on. Keep in mind I'll use this more cartoonish/simple style!

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So this isn't intended to be a correct anatomy but a simplified one. I am trying to improve my knowledge so today, during lunch break, I sketched a bit.
After a quick research I discovered that's plenty of tutorials on youtube.
Watch a 12 mins video and you'll be able to "Da Vinci" everything you want!

Well some are very simple and well made! :D
At least much simpler than V-Ray's tutorials...these are a real mess...

Anyway, here we go...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad you like it! I have a soft spot for little labia too. I don't disgrace any but I always preferred tiny ones! :D

Ahahah! You are very welcome! I will work on labia too, sooner or later. My next goal on the list is to improve my anatomy knowledge. My memories of the nude models at the art high-school are a bit fuzzy. Perhaps I'll stick to some more classic sketches soon.

Anyway, you two guys, Crawdaddy and chrisroxxx, since you are basically my WHOLE fanclub, pick up a request and I'll do it! I need some subjects to train on. Keep in mind I'll use this more cartoonish/simple style!
Somehow I feel disheartened to heart I wasn't included in this. D:

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Somehow I feel disheartened to heart I wasn't included in this. D:
Oh come on! Don't take it too serious! :p
I also did a request for you! Come on!!!
It's just these two are dat crazy and have been followed me since the very beginning! I'm only giving them some more credit! :D

Obviously, and I stated it many times, I feel everyone who has posted here at least once is 100% supporting me! :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh come on! Don't take it too serious! :p
I also did a request for you! Come on!!!
It's just these two are dat crazy and have been followed me since the very beginning! I'm only giving them some more credit! :)

Obviously, and I stated it many times, I feel everyone who has posted here at least once is 100% supporting me! :)
I know. I'm just messin' with ya. :p

It's great to see how far you came along from the beginning.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So this isn't intended to be a correct anatomy but a simplified one. I am trying to improve my knowledge so today, during lunch break, I sketched a bit.
After a quick research I discovered that's plenty of tutorials on youtube.
Watch a 12 mins video and you'll be able to "Da Vinci" everything you want!

Well some are very simple and well made! :D
At least much simpler than V-Ray's tutorials...these are a real mess...

Anyway, here we go...

Whooow, looks really impressive, I always loved the 'davinci' human body sketches or greek sculptures with perfect anatomy seen on pictures in art class or when being on a vacation to rome, though I think good art depicts something in between perfection of the human body and its anatomy and the chubbiness/imperfection of actual people to make it look more realistic or nah not realistic, it just makes it more fun and exciting to look at, playing with both perfection and imperfection...

No one at heart is really interested in watching something completely perfect as depicted by the greeks, hmm, at least not me...:p

+I'm happy that my simple observations on your works help you and are kinda aprreciated, I will try to frequently check your thread.
++I don't think the people that reply in here are the only ones' appreciating your artwork, I bet there is lots of people checking out your stuff, but most of 'em obviously are too shy to post, or don't think their viewpoint is valuable enough to be heard, I feel...

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The level of how fast you're getting better with art is insane, man. I'm gonna have that stuff for you soon, just gimme a bit of time (gotta focus on the stuff we talked about haha)!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love the anatomy drawing, it actually kinda inspires me to scribble around myself. XD

A suggestion, eh?

Well, honestly, I've always liked Nabooru the Gerudo chick from Ocarina of Time. :)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I was thinking of suggesting a girl belly down in bed reading calmly or filling her nails while getting plowed from behind. You know, neutral facial expression while having fun sexy time.

But not for Nabooru. That woman doesn't strike me as the type that would be bored with sex.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whooow, looks really impressive, I always loved the 'davinci' human body sketches or greek sculptures with perfect anatomy seen on pictures in art class or when being on a vacation to rome, though I think good art depicts something in between perfection of the human body and its anatomy and the chubbiness/imperfection of actual people to make it look more realistic or nah not realistic, it just makes it more fun and exciting to look at, playing with both perfection and imperfection...

No one at heart is really interested in watching something completely perfect as depicted by the greeks, hmm, at least not me...:p

+I'm happy that my simple observations on your works help you and are kinda aprreciated, I will try to frequently check your thread.
++I don't think the people that reply in here are the only ones' appreciating your artwork, I bet there is lots of people checking out your stuff, but most of 'em obviously are too shy to post, or don't think their viewpoint is valuable enough to be heard, I feel...
I really appreciate every single post here! I am the shy one, remember that! :)
Perhaps now you see me posting a lot of stuff and being productive but the first post took me literally months of thoughts. "Shall I? Will they judge me hard? Will I feel frustrated? Am I good enough to even open a thread?" Etc..

Also please, keep your criticism! It helps me a lot! :)

The level of how fast you're getting better with art is insane, man. I'm gonna have that stuff for you soon, just gimme a bit of time (gotta focus on the stuff we talked about haha)!
As I told you, I am the one who feels honored! :) Thank you for considering me for that work, I'll try my best!

I love the anatomy drawing, it actually kinda inspires me to scribble around myself. XD

A suggestion, eh?

Well, honestly, I've always liked Nabooru the Gerudo chick from Ocarina of Time. :)
Humm, hummmmm...be more specific! You gotta share your fantasy and I will try to draw it! :D

I was thinking of suggesting a girl belly down in bed reading calmly or filling her nails while getting plowed from behind. You know, neutral facial expression while having fun sexy time.

But not for Nabooru. That woman doesn't strike me as the type that would be bored with sex.
Hummm...hummm...

Something like that?

I've struggled a bit with the body position so I believe it's not really correct/proportioned yet. I am still doing some modifications here and there.

What do you think? Once I'm done with her I will "introduce" the male counterpart(s).

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Looks really good at first.

Her left leg is bugging me though. It looks like it's twisting a lot at the knee (which is obscured).

I really like your art style

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really like it, about the leg it kinda indicates a more relaxed pose since it flops outwards, trust me here, I've been sitting on both my knees in dojos for hours and it's not what ye call relaxing, if I could have flopped out one of my legs like she does, would have been pure relaxation heaven...

Apart from more detail on her rear end and a better drawn nose(you said you wanted to keep it simple, sorry if I keep bugging you with the form and how a nose would look like from the viewpoints you are looking at 'em, though on a second look I feel the nose isn't as elongated and stretched into one angle as you normally do it, I actually kinda like it), the only thing that's bugging me is her right breast, either she has a silicone implant in that one breast and surgery still has to be done to her left bust or you just pictured that right breast standing up way too straight with her lying on her belly and knees.

Anyhow, really like the pose and her relaxed looks:cool:.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Humm, hummmmm...be more specific! You gotta share your fantasy and I will try to draw it! :D
Oh, all right, I don't want to seem demanding or anything, and I had to think about it a bit - but here's an idea.

Basically, adult Link and Nabooru in a missionary style position, seen from above where they lie. Her legs cross around his body and her hands are grabbing his back or shoulders tightly. Her face is visible, and showing an expression of great pleasure, whether through gritted teeth or open mouth or what feels the most natural to you.

Sure, it's vanilla, but I think it's hot. :p

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks really good at first.

Her left leg is bugging me though. It looks like it's twisting a lot at the knee (which is obscured).

I really like your art style
Gotcha! I think it looks slightly better now. What do you think?

I really like it, about the leg it kinda indicates a more relaxed pose since it flops outwards, trust me here, I've been sitting on both my knees in dojos for hours and it's not what ye call relaxing, if I could have flopped out one of my legs like she does, would have been pure relaxation heaven...

Apart from more detail on her rear end and a better drawn nose(you said you wanted to keep it simple, sorry if I keep bugging you with the form and how a nose would look like from the viewpoints you are looking at 'em, though on a second look I feel the nose isn't as elongated and stretched into one angle as you normally do it, I actually kinda like it), the only thing that's bugging me is her right breast, either she has a silicone implant in that one breast and surgery still has to be done to her left bust or you just pictured that right breast standing up way too straight with her lying on her belly and knees.

Anyhow, really like the pose and her relaxed looks:cool:.
Fixed the breast! Should be better now! :)
About the uncomfortable position, I made it on purpose. She doesn't really care at all...I mean, she's just reading the book to kill the time in the meanwhile. She is allowing him (them?) to do as he wants just because she doesn't eve bother to stop him...

I am planning to put some clothes on her. Perhaps just a pulled down panties...

Oh, all right, I don't want to seem demanding or anything, and I had to think about it a bit - but here's an idea.

Basically, adult Link and Nabooru in a missionary style position, seen from above where they lie. Her legs cross around his body and her hands are grabbing his back or shoulders tightly. Her face is visible, and showing an expression of great pleasure, whether through gritted teeth or open mouth or what feels the most natural to you.

I will keep this in mind for the future! ;)

Anyway, here the updated sketch.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

That looks a lot better.

I really like the expression on her face. It looks like she's really into the book.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not really into zelda and such, so I have no real idea about the characters well I know who link is but nabooru, no clue(guess that way it's even more exciting;)), but the way you describe that particular missionary position, yummmmy :p, specially love the top down view. I can't wait to see what vicissitudo makes of it.

How is a deep missionary fucking or an expression of great pleasure vanilla?! I think it's just HOT!!!

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright...silly idea...

What if I make a very short 3 pages comic with that picture? I have a naughty plot about it...

Shall I?
If so I need a volunteer mother tongue to correct the text once I'm done, my english isn't correct as you can see.

Teaser:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright...silly idea...

What if I make a very short 3 pages comic with that picture? I have a naughty plot about it...

Shall I?
If so I need a volunteer mother tongue to correct the text once I'm done, my english isn't correct as you can see.

Teaser:

Sure. Send me the script when you get a chance.