Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

That's actually really well done. :D

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...Very good, very good indeed. Dragon is pleased with texture and lighting work indeed.

Omnomnom quality art, with h-content. Also, Ruby, you might not understand what is going on but bless your heart.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm glad you guys liked that!

Here the very final version + I uploaded the HD one (it's almost 3 times bigger than the ones I usually post).

Standard

Full HD

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm back! :p

I tweaked some things here and there and added "fireworks".
I think I have to work on fluids a bit more since that's the result of 4 attempts, but I believe it works decently.

What do you guys think of it?

[/spoiler]
Hmm, I really like the looks of that jizz it kinda simulates pretty natural consistency specially the slight glow, almost looks like the real thing. :cool:

Though I feel the splatters wouldn't drop off/(colltect on) her lithe body and small hands like that. They appear a bit too big as if they would fit better on a bigger hand and body frame...

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, I really like the looks of that jizz it kinda simulates pretty natural consistency specially the slight glow, almost looks like the real thing. :cool:

Though I feel the splatters wouldn't drop off/(colltect on) her lithe body and small hands like that. They appear a bit too big as if they would fit better on a bigger hand and body frame...
Yeah, I know what you mean but it's kinda difficult to draw it tho. As I said it took me 4 attempts to finally get a decent output. Next one will be better! :)

I'll be back on sketching some new stuff soon! :D

/edit

Like working on much simpler style...I am seriously thinking to draw a comic...sooner or later... (more later than sooner tho).

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I know what you mean but it's kinda difficult to draw it tho. As I said it took me 4 attempts to finally get a decent output. Next one will be better! :)

I'll be back on sketching some new stuff soon! :D

/edit

Like working on much simpler style...I am seriously thinking to draw a comic...sooner or later... (more later than sooner tho).

I really dig your more simple style, looks rat! :eek:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cute gal. I'd like to see more. :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye. I'd like to see more. :D

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Loving the 'simple' type style, looks very aesthetically appealing, and plenty of character. For the character... you know what I mean. XD

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When he's done with this, I may have another challenge for him. I've already got an idea of who it will too. :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When he's done with this, I may have another challenge for him. I've already got an idea of who it will too. :D
Now, now, someone else might have a suggestion, too. ;)

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayo, I think you could probably take requests with you awesome level of art skills man. You might wanna look into maybe making money off of your skills man.
Funny you mention this...

But it's entirely up to them, of course; ball's in their court. :p

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quality work. And it's really cool to see the steps an image goes through.
Much appreciated.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you guys for all your comments! :)
I'm glad you appreciated my last artwork and as I promised I keep working on more "sketchy" kind of works.
Unfortunately these last days I've been busy and I spent the weekend with some hardcore-gardening. I'm more tired than I was on friday evening...buh..
However, here we go with some more content!
As you surely noticed I always had a strong weakness with eyes and facial expressions in general therefore I decided to start drawing some eyes, noses, mouths etc.
In addition to that I kept telling myself that I wanted to stick on a simple style but instead I ended doing articulated/detailed artworks. Which is good obviously to investigate some Photoshop tools I hadn't used a lot before and helped me to see to which limit I can push myself. Now I think I can achieve a decent output with deeply shaded environments, which can be obviously improved more and more but I can be satisfied of it.
But again what is lacking is good outlining and character's expressiveness.

So I worked out a very, very, very smooth, dense round brush and started to quick sketch. Here a sample!

The girl on the left was made in two steps, starting from rough draft then outlining over it. The two heads on the right are single step instead.

I dunno...I think I start seeing a style I can make my own...

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you guys for all your comments! :)
I'm glad you appreciated my last artwork and as I promised I keep working on more "sketchy" kind of works.
Unfortunately these last days I've been busy and I spent the weekend with some hardcore-gardening. I'm more tired than I was on friday evening...buh..
However, here we go with some more content!
As you surely noticed I always had a strong weakness with eyes and facial expressions in general therefore I decided to start drawing some eyes, noses, mouths etc.
In addition to that I kept telling myself that I wanted to stick on a simple style but instead I ended doing articulated/detailed artworks. Which is good obviously to investigate some Photoshop tools I hadn't used a lot before and helped me to see to which limit I can push myself. Now I think I can achieve a decent output with deeply shaded environments, which can be obviously improved more and more but I can be satisfied of it.
But again what is lacking is good outlining and character's expressiveness.

So I worked out a very, very, very smooth, dense round brush and started to quick sketch. Here a sample!

The girl on the left was made in two steps, starting from rough draft then outlining over it. The two heads on the right are single step instead.

I dunno...I think I start seeing a style I can make my own...
As always like the positioning/viewpoint of the sketched nose alot better than the end result, other than that nice poses, I really like the accents you put on all the girls eyelids, specially the bottom right facial-close-up eyes/eyelids, looking very sexy :p.

Don't physically work yourself to the ground, right now, there is a summer flu going around these days, caught it myself had to tune it down for a couple days...:eek:

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They look great. :D
Thank you buddy! :)

As always like the positioning/viewpoint of the sketched nose a lot better than the end result, other than that nice poses, I really like the accents you put on all the girls eyelids, specially the bottom right facial-close-up eyes/eyelids, looking very sexy :p.

Don't physically work yourself to the ground, right now, there is a summer flu going around these days, caught it myself had to tune it down for a couple days...:eek:
Oh, so you are telling me not to work myself down to the ground, aren't you?
Let me take that down for you briefly.

From 9 am to 7 pm I work in an architectural bureau in the near town, both as associated and as a freelancer, developing 3D models and general graphics of various purposes. Meanwhile I'm working on parallel projects developing corporate images for private clients.
At the same time I'm working on some long terms projects like the organization of a music festival at the town fair which will take place on next middle July and will last 8 days, involving several national artists.
Another project I'm trying to bring up is with a very good friend of my who is a mechanical engineer, specialized in motorbikes (he's the one who's helping me out fixing my bike). This guy has now 3 x 3D printers (two bought ones + one self built) which have been set up extraordinarily well. I think he is a sort of genius or something cause he brought basic ones and modified them to the ground. Now he can print with several materials and with an approximation of 20 µm (2 hundredth millimeter). So we are going to set up a catalog with materials, project dynamics and prices. I believe the web services are already very good but they require a knowledge which a regular customer doesn't have, therefore we will break the local market (I hope).
Then comes the evening. It's been now three years that two times a week I go to German classes after work (thank's god tonight is the last one and I will start again on September). I am trying to learn another language which I think might turn handy a day or another...
Other two days a week, still after work, I go to the gym for two hours. Perhaps now that German classes are over I will start going three times.
I do tone workout focusing on resistance and muscular weariness. Honestly I couldn't survive without the gym, it helps me to steam out a lot of stress even though it's exhausting.
Coming back home I have to help my parents, since unfortunately my father isn't doing well. He is very, very, very old (never have kids when you are too old, guys. Take that as a personal advice from someone who lived that experience).
So finally the night...I can draw! I am now enthusiastic with my progress and I feel I have recovered the joy of doing it! So I watch a movie or two drawing before going to bed.
On weekends I work in my house doing houseworks and gardening. My parents had the magnificent idea to build a stunning house on a cliff overlooking the sea. Beautiful. Amazing. Huge. But hell guys...it's a never ending of maintenance...DAT garden (let's call it small wood) it's hard to keep in order.
Last but not least my hobby fixing (and hopefully enjoying) my old style two stroke motorbike. Now I am waiting for a goddamn dealer to deliver me a fork modifying kit which I ordered ten days ago. Can't wait to take some rides around!

You may ask (in case you have read the wall of text)...girlfriend? Nope.
I've lost my hearth on the other side of the ocean. I've tried to move in Chicago, two years ago, and I was living with my love. Unfortunately I was able to find a job but not to get the VISA. We had to break up and to let our story to end. She is doing well now, we are still in touch. Couldn't love any other girl yet and so I decided to stay by myself. Anyway, considering the amount of things I'm trying to keep up I wouldn't have time for a girlfriend at all...so that's it...

I got the seasonal flu already but lasted just one day. I believe the virus thought "this guy is already enough messed up...better leaving".

So that's my life in a nuttshell, if you care to know...
Exhausted? Honestly I think I can't be more exhausted than I already am... No victim complex, I'm just stopping time by time looking at myself. This world it's kind of a bitch guys...and the one who stops is lost. Believe me, I've fell and hit the ground very hard when I had to leave Chicago.

Last edited: