What's new

A very hesitant attempt

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

Such a barbarian! Wearing boots on a couch :)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Like I said, you have awesome talent man. :D
Trying my best, thank you! :)

Please, Daddy was my father, just call me Craw. :)
Alright Craw, was just a way to joke on your name! ;)
Thanks for the constant support!

I really like the expression of the peeping girl, the one behind the couch.
Yep Ruby really didn't expect that...perhaps she will be involved later...or she'll run away to find a safe place where to take a breath...in both cases she should be punished for having peeped, don't you think?

Such a barbarian! Wearing boots on a couch :)
Yeah...also the sword on the sofa!! That's dirty! Instead Jaune's one hangs politely on a side. I think Blake went to far just to get back with no consequences...she should be punished along with Ruby for their bad behavior...bad, bad kitty!

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying my best, thank you! :)

Alright Craw, was just a way to joke on your name! ;)
Thanks for the constant support!

Yep Ruby really didn't expect that...perhaps she will be involved later...or she'll run away to find a safe place where to take a breath...in both cases she should be punished for having peeped, don't you think?

Yeah...also the sword on the sofa!! That's dirty! Instead Jaune's one hangs politely on a side. I think Blake went to far just to get back with no consequences...she should be punished along with Ruby for their bad behavior...bad, bad kitty!
Bad Kitty indeed! Does this means Jaune will have to "Spray" her, to teach her? :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bad Kitty indeed! Does this means Jaune will have to "Spray" her, to teach her? :D
A I saids a couple of posts above:

/snip

After a huge tournament fight Jaune lost consciousness and so his friends brought him on a sofa to let him rest for a while. After a couple of hours Blake went there to check how he was feeling...but her curiosity brought things to another direction.
Meanwhile Ruby had the same idea but hearing Jaune's moans and thinking he was about to wake up, sneaked inside the room with the intention to prank him from behind the sofa.
Jaune slowly woke up and barely regained the control of himself, proved by the tough fight but also because, in order to focus more on the fights, he was actually "saving" since the beginning the tournament.
In the very moment he saw Ruby's face popping up he went into panic and couldn't hold back his "joy" anymore and had let all his "happiness" free in the air (and not only).
But I will unlock DAT photoshop layer at the very end only! :cool:

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks real good man. I'm really waiting to see it when it's fully colored.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright I "think" to be done with backgrounds...I haven't started the shadings yet I have a hundred or more layers and 200++ MB file size...

That's gonna be fun! rofl

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright I "think" to be done with backgrounds...I haven't started the shadings yet I have a hundred or more layers and 200++ MB file size...

That's gonna be fun! rofl

Haha! Sorry for making it so long and tedious, but you wanted a challenge, and I gave ya one!

When ya get to coloring, a bit of advice on Ruby herself, her hair is black, except for the tips which turn red. :p

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Latest update. I gave a firs hand of shadings all around the environment. Haven't touched characters yet.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn! That's fucking awesome looking.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you think guys? I'm almost done.
Working on some refinements and little detail together with "fireworks".
Let me know if you catch something I missed, anything that looks wrong or just your opinion about it. I'm always open to any kind of criticism! :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jaysus. You really are talented bro. But it looks awesome. I dont really see anything out of place or wrong or anything.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, son. You have progressed far. Congratulations, I think you've outdone yourself with this one.

I'm not personally a fan of the japanese tendency to omit noses, but since this is a fan work I assume it's based around the style of a game or show or something. Either way, it's ultimately a matter of taste. From a technical perspective, can't see anything worth critiquing, although I'm of course no artist myself. :p

tl;dr: good job.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blimy, the strength in detail and quality is indeed very impressive, me likes.

Although saying that, given Ruby's age, somebody might... want to guide her outside.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed one weird thing - though I'm not sure if it's based directly off the source material - but isn't the cutting edge of the dude's "gun-sword" backwards?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just noticed one weird thing - though I'm not sure if it's based directly off the source material - but isn't the cutting edge of the dude's "gun-sword" backwards?
That weapon is actually hers. And that part is actually the sheath, it - like most of the weapons in RWBY - is basically like 3 weapons at once. The sheath is also a second sword that is used alongside the inner sword, with the indented part you can see acting as a handle and guard for it.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, as ridiculous as it might be, at least it seems to be correct. Nevermind me! :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Jaysus. You really are talented bro. But it looks awesome. I dont really see anything out of place or wrong or anything.
Thanks buddy! However isn't finished yet! I will upload a full size version of the artwork when I'm done.

Damn, son. You have progressed far. Congratulations, I think you've outdone yourself with this one.

I'm not personally a fan of the japanese tendency to omit noses, but since this is a fan work I assume it's based around the style of a game or show or something. Either way, it's ultimately a matter of taste. From a technical perspective, can't see anything worth critiquing, although I'm of course no artist myself. :p

tl;dr: good job.
Totally agree, I prefer noses too! I mean, some manga artists make them very small but still draw them, which is ok to me. Altough I really prefer defined ones since they add a lot of personality to their owners.

Blimy, the strength in detail and quality is indeed very impressive, me likes.

Although saying that, given Ruby's age, somebody might... want to guide her outside.
Oh, darn! I didn't check the characters' age before drawing.
However after a quick research I've seen isn't very specified and most responses give 16+, which make them legal in several countries.

On top of that I can say, since I'm the one who drew the artwork, that the scene takes place in an undefined moment which is far after all you've seen on the series. They are all 18+, I swear! :D

That weapon is actually hers. And that part is actually the sheath, it - like most of the weapons in RWBY - is basically like 3 weapons at once. The sheath is also a second sword that is used alongside the inner sword, with the indented part you can see acting as a handle and guard for it.
Ahahah, that got me too! I've spent like hours browsing hundred pictures and asking myself what the fuck was wrong with it! :rofl:

I'll try to finish the artwork as soon as I got some spare time! I've to leave home for a few days and even though I'll bring my laptop with me I don't know if I'll be able to sit down and sketch! :p

Thanks everybody for appreciating my effort! I still feel far from my goal but I sense I'm in the right direction! I don't know how much you can care but there is a happy person on this side of the net!
Thank you guys!

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have fun with your couple of days out there man. Stay safe, and dont worry too much about the art during that time. I'm more then willing to wait for the end of this awesomeness. :D

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...snip...

Thanks everybody for appreciating my effort! I still feel far from my goal but I sense I'm in the right direction! I don't know how much you can care but there is a happy person on this side of the net!
Thank you guys!

I'm happy for every happy person out there, your artwork is awesome bud! :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm back! :p

I tweaked some things here and there and added "fireworks".
I think I have to work on fluids a bit more since that's the result of 4 attempts, but I believe it works decently.

What do you guys think of it?