Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"I put all your things in the bedroom we were in before, when you first woke up," Karina said, getting up and helping Anya to her feet, and showing her to her things.

Finding her axe as well as her other things, Anya picked the weapon up and found it... much lighter than before, and knew that she'd gained a good deal of physical strength. "Why don't you bring it into the main sitting room, there's plenty of space in there to swing it around without too much worry. Or you could do it out on the back porch where the bath's at, since there's even more in there, and the magic keeps it warm," Karina said as Anya swung her axe around a bit, getting the feel for it and whatnot.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but grin as she held her axe. The massive slab of steel felt near feather light in her hands. Though she did realize that all her clothes weren't likely going to fit her anymore. At least not without letting a few buttons loose and having her nether barely covered.

With a shrug she decided that really didn't matter much and headed for the back porch. She didn't want to accidently catch anyone with a backswing, or cut up the furniture. Once there she'd run herself near ragged in her practice. Using the opportunity to test if her stamina had increased too or not.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina and the others decided to follow Anya out to watch her perform her exercises, looking quite intrigued by her changes. Anya found that her stamina had indeed increased quite a bit, and she'd worked up quite a sweat after a few minutes. She was of course still fairly tired after the marathon of fucking. Once Anya started tiring out a bit, she saw Sapphira getting up and heading back inside, before she returned a minute or so later with Shana, carrying a sofa between the two of them, which she set on the edge of the back porch, so it overlooked the rest of the village below.

"Come Anya... sit with us and relax a bit," Sapphira said, patting the sofa next to her and smiling as she beckoned her over, while Shana went back inside after bowing to them, where she brought out a small tray with some drinks on it. "Ah good Shana, thank you. Would you like a drink, Anya? We call it mountain wine," Sapphira went on to say as she took a glass, and offered one to Anya, while Karina and Kali both took one too.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After running herself ragged, Anya wouldn't resist the call of the soft couch. Flopping down whereever she could find space, which seemed to be beside Sapphira and whichever of the two sisters won the race for Anya's other side. Taking the wine, it'd be rude not to, and not like Anya couldn't handle her alcohol, she'd say. "I'd love to, and this is great! My axe feels so light and I can hit even harder. Being an oni? half oni? whatever, it's great!"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Technically only half oni, but you look to have gotten enough of a change to make it look like you're a full oni," Sapphira said with a smirk, patting Anya's head.

"You know, I can enchant your axe, if you'd like. Now that we're back home on my village and whatnot. I'd need some materials of course, special ones, but I could do it for you, if you like," Karina said, looking like she wanted to do something nice for Anya, and smiling over at her now apparently half oni lover.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You've already done a ton for me Karina. I kinda feel bad that I don't really have anything I can give you back since I can't do magic and don't really have anything to give." Anya seemed a bit down on herself, though she did blush and smirk a bit. "Other then my body at least, but doesn't feel like enough when you keep giving me things..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you wouldn't be getting it for nothing. I... would need certain special... ingredients, that you would have to forage for, or go in search of. It'd depend on what enchantment you'd like really," Karina replied, smiling softly before taking another sip of her drink, and wrapping an arm around Anya as they watched the snow continue to fall just outside of the magical barrier

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohh? Guess I could use some exercise with forging and things. Where would I have to go to get some of these things?" Anya would say as she leaned in to the half hug. Though she figured she'd probably have to wait till at least after tommorow before starting.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well there's various things I could use honestly to strengthen your axe. If I had true demon's blood, or angel's blood, I could make it virtually indestructible, so no matter how much wear and tear it got, it wouldn't break. Or I could make it hit a lot harder with every swing, without adding any weight to it on your end. Or I could make it strong enough and sharp enough to cleave even stone in two, if you like. That last one needs... some special materials, a couple of which can be tough to get. That second one I mentioned is a bit easier though, as only one of the materials needed is tougher to get, but not overly so," Karina said, thinking over what she'd need obviously.

"I actually know how to forge weapons myself. Who do you think forged my sword? That was all me, mhm," Kali said with a smirk.

"Oh really Kali? That's... very nice to hear actually. We haven't had a true blacksmith here in a year or more now actually. Our last one, she... left on a journey to learn how to forge the greatest weapon ever forced, and we've not had an official one since that happened," Sapphira asked, looking intrigued by this information and perking up at it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What does the last one need? Then my axe could get named and become a mountain cutting axe." Anya chuckled. "Though the greatest weapon ever forged? Where did she even plan to go to find that?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well... one thing is... a bit dangerous to get actually. It's... minotaur cum. A whole jar of the stuff is needed, and I gotta refine and distill it some to thin it out to a more water or milk like state, while pouring loads of magic through it. The other hard to get ingredient is... well... a magical ruby, that can only be found within the belly of a special wyrm that lives in these mountains. There's quite a few, but they only live in deep caves, and they're quite huge to say the least, and dangerous," Karina said softly, as if she was embarrassed by the first of the ingredients.

"Hmhm... sometimes minotaurs can be fun, my daughter," Sapphira chuckled softly, winking at Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but blush a bit at Sapphira's words. Evidently, the elder matron had had some experience with minotaurs before at least. "Guess you got some experience with them Sapphira?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh a little. They're... very dominant, and they can be, well... insistent, on keeping those they... catch I guess you could say, around," Sapphira said softly, sighing softly as she sat there, looking like she had a pleasant memory or two, but didn't seem to want to mention anything about it just yet, but Anya saw even Karina was curious about the look on her mother's face.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well now you've got me intrigued on how you learned that one." Anya said with a giggle. "Though I do need to get that cum...either going to have to capture a minotaur, or go like...undercover and then you girls come get me out later."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Minotaur's cum is... addictive, Anya. It's a breakable addiction yes, but still an addiction, unfortunately," Sapphira said softly, sighing almost... longingly, it looked like.

Karina looked curiously at Anya, and then to Kali, before back to her mother. "M-Mom... what's wrong?" Karina asked softly, leaning forward a bit to look over at Sapphira.

"Oh nothing you need to worry about dear. Just remembering someone, is all," Sapphira chuckled softly at Karina, reaching over and ruffling her head, as if she were a little girl again.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Twenty bucks says its an old mate or something, or her own little time with minotaurs." Anya said with a small chuckle. "Though hmm, good to know I guess. Then probably need to catch one and just rub it off or something other then the you girls rescue me plan. Unless either of you got a better idea for getting the stuff."

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Shush you, talking about things you know nothing about," Sapphira said to Anya, though Anya did catch a hint of a blush on Sapphira's cheeks.

"As for how to get their cum... well... you want the strongest of all the clans out there. Meaning you'll definitely want Chief Haruka. She's said to be the strongest of all minotaurs out there," Kali said, looking like she was actually a little excited to mention said minotaur.

"No, Haruka's alright, but any other chief really, would do," Sapphira said, almost a little too quickly, which brought a suspicious look from Karina and Kali both, with them smirking and raising an eyebrow to Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Chief Haruka sounds like a perfectly acceptable girl to get it from then." Anya said with a smirk. "Though guess we will need to get a bit more involved. Doubt we could take on a whole clan by ourselves and unless Sapphira here still has enough good times between her and Haruka that she could just ask her for a...donation. We're going to have to get to her somehow."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... won't... I mean... don't, have anything to do with Haruka," Sapphira said, blushing a bit more before getting up and walking over to the rail on the back porch and leaning against it, downing the rest of her entire drink in one gulp.

"W-Well either way, you'll need to go there to her village and speak with her," Karina said, trying to ignore her mother a bit, and looking like she was trying to come up with a plan to get Anya in. "Of course I should go with you, because I might be able to talk some sense into chief Haruka, if she's... a bit grumpy," Karina said softly, before Sapphira sighed and walked inside the house.

She came back out a few moments later and tossed something to Anya, and then something to Karina, which turned out to be vials. "Drink those then, you two. It'll help you at least keep from going a bit... crazy when you're craving gets started, and Karina... wear this. D-Don't open it yet though, dear... please, only if you really need it," Sapphira said, then tossing Karina a gold locket, which Karina looked at, before putting it on.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya would take her vial and asked. "Now? Or when we get there?" If it was 'now' she'd gulp the vial back and hand it back to Sapphira. Taking one look at the locket Anya put two and two together, or at least what she thought was two and two together and grinned a bit. Guess Karina might have a bit of minotaur in her. Once they were all like that though she'd say. "Well, when should we leave then?"