What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語 - Crystal Story (RJ146547)

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語 (ntr)

Double necro! Do I get an achievement for this? like a double kill?

Dev just released update 3.1. From the looks of it, there are additional scenes for both girls (including NTR with Anna x squirrel boy), scene for the squirrel girl, new story in after-story, new final boss, and a new feature to the recollection viewer.
oooh really interesting news! thx man.

seems a lot of thing to see in this new vers. can i ask if u can write a little "how to" guide for the new scene? see them in recollection and see them during story is really different thing, but the game is so long, big (and slow) that find the new scene in random mode is little frustrating.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oooh really interesting news! thx man.

seems a lot of thing to see in this new vers. can i ask if u can write a little "how to" guide for the new scene? see them in recollection and see them during story is really different thing, but the game is so long, big (and slow) that find the new scene in random mode is little frustrating.
Good on you Yun-Ah. For the record new members, I do not give out or use other people's save files. Not something I expect of others to do, just a personal thing. Just throwing that out there since it's been awhile since last I've said it and keep you from asking me personally for a save file.

Evil, I haven't played yet and when I do I'll have to do a new game+ since my latest save was from me testing out the new ending added for 3.0 where you save Anna from being raped. This turned out to be true....but H scenes with her were equally locked out soooo....yeah. Good thing is it only takes me 2-3 hours to complete the game. So, I'll have to write that guide at a later date.....again if someone doesn't beat me to it. *glances over at Yun-ah*

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The H-Scene replay TV was driving me mad so I translated the menu. I also added a Fullscreen script (F5/F6) and a message skip script (ctrl). :p

Also the game is huge so I'll not partial it for the moment (as I'm going to vacation in 4 days, I don't have much time for partials).

Attachments

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's pretty straight-forward especially if you're using a translator but here's the guide to 3.1

First things added to game. Tsubame's scene with the elder is now repeatable if you haven't started the affair with her. Like before, choose to sleep at home and there's a 1 in 2 chance that scene will take place.
Scene is Tsubame's version of what's going on so no curtain and new dialogue.
During 1st attack on main story bad guy's tower (before Anna gets caught). There's now a new option, the final option lets you watch the "relief" ending without throwing you off adult path. Tsubame's 3.1 scenes are viewable but Anna's are not.
Outside the closed house in 1st town is a robot, she gives you 3 options. First fixes your save file if you have a save from 2.1, the second adds in the new 60-70 skills if your character is already pass the learning level, and the last is used to transform an item received during 3.1 content into 3rd Scene viewing crystal and animation test crystal after completing 3.1 story.

To start 3.1, first choose to dissolve party in the 1st town. Don't need anyone in party beforehand. (Contents makes more sense if you are having an affair with Tsubame)
Read the letter on the table the next day.
Head to Anna's House in 3rd city, if she comes out before you entered you're on the right track.
Head to the underground base in the 7th town and head to where the blonde guy is.
Head to the rooms in the underground base.
Examine door and choose first option.
Examine door again and choose first option.
Examine door one more time and choose second option.
Different version of scene can be seen if you talk to blonde guy with Anna in party and choose first option. (repeatable)

After scene, head to 4th town go to the elder's house and talk to squirrel girl who joins party.
Head to Anna's House in 3rd town and talk to boy outside her house.
Head to the laboratory (first dungeon in 3rd town) and head towards were first boss fight take place.
After scene, head back to Anna's house.
Talk to boy outside repeatedly and always choose first option.
Look inside window.
This one doesn't repeat. edit: This is wrong!
For repeat, stay at the inn in any town with squrriel boy/girl in party and with Anna in party. 1 in 3 chance that one of the scenes occur again with different text.

Head to where you had final fight in story mode.
Talk to the blue haired angel.
Straightforward from here. Dodge the enemy ghost and examine the female ghosts for healing.
Well get continuation of scene after every mini boss fight.
In final battle, DO NOT attack Tsubame. Name should be the last of the enemies. Do not know if you have to kill boss in certain manner other than that.
Beat boss.....and question who the real heroine of this game is....maybe dev just doesn't like Anna much.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i did playd this before and stop coz of tons of text now im trying to play it again from the start,, i knew i pass this before but on 3rd dg, girls request (corpse wearing a pendant) i forgot where can i find it, anyone remembering this?..

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's pretty straight-forward especially if you're using a translator but here's the guide to 3.1

First things added to game. Tsubame's scene with the elder is now repeatable if you haven't started the affair with her. Like before, choose to sleep at home and there's a 1 in 2 chance that scene will take place.
Scene is Tsubame's version of what's going on so no curtain and new dialogue.
During 1st attack on main story bad guy's tower (before Anna gets caught). There's now a new option, the final option lets you watch the "relief" ending without throwing you off adult path. Tsubame's 3.1 scenes are viewable but Anna's are not.
Outside the closed house in 1st town is a robot, she gives you 3 options. First fixes your save file if you have a save from 2.1, the second adds in the new 60-70 skills if your character is already pass the learning level, and the last is used to transform an item received during 3.1 content into 3rd Scene viewing crystal and animation test crystal after completing 3.1 story.

To start 3.1, first choose to dissolve party in the 1st town. Don't need anyone in party beforehand. (Contents makes more sense if you are having an affair with Tsubame)
Read the letter on the table the next day.
Head to Anna's House in 3rd city, if she comes out before you entered you're on the right track.
Head to the underground base in the 7th town and head to where the blonde guy is.
Head to the rooms in the underground base.
Examine door and choose first option.
Examine door again and choose first option.
Examine door one more time and choose second option.
Different version of scene can be seen if you talk to blonde guy with Anna in party and choose first option. (repeatable)

After scene, head to 4th town go to the elder's house and talk to squirrel girl who joins party.
Head to Anna's House in 3rd town and talk to boy outside her house.
Head to the laboratory (first dungeon in 3rd town) and head towards were first boss fight take place.
After scene, head back to Anna's house.
Talk to boy outside repeatedly and always choose first option.
Look inside window.
This one doesn't repeat. edit: This is wrong!
For repeat, stay at the inn in any town with squrriel boy/girl in party and with Anna in party. 1 in 3 chance that one of the scenes occur again with different text.

Head to where you had final fight in story mode.
Talk to the blue haired angel.
Straightforward from here. Dodge the enemy ghost and examine the female ghosts for healing.
Well get continuation of scene after every mini boss fight.
In final battle, DO NOT attack Tsubame. Name should be the last of the enemies. Do not know if you have to kill boss in certain manner other than that.
Beat boss.....and question who the real heroine of this game is....maybe dev just doesn't like Anna much.
very thx khta! really appreciated! :)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The guides good. But is there a 3.1 full savefile already uploaded here? I saw a savefile uploaded in the higher posts that is really recent but it seems to be just the vanilla game before 3.0 and 3.1

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i did playd this before and stop coz of tons of text now im trying to play it again from the start,, i knew i pass this before but on 3rd dg, girls request (corpse wearing a pendant) i forgot where can i find it, anyone remembering this?..
A random dirt spot in the grass near the southern wall in one of the rooms leads to a hidden room with the corpse. I can't remember exactly where, just that detail.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for the necro

but does anyone have a full save for the latest version (3.1) of the game?

and the 5 digit code for the gold chest at the main MC's house?

already finished it, and i think i got true route (i think..)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A version update with new content!
Wow, took me that long to realize.
Still adding content to old works.
I respect his dedication.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can the save file from this game be used in the side story game ?

Here is a Mega for 3.2

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can the save file from this game be used in the side story game ?

Here is a Mega for 3.2
lol, of course not. There's very little the two games share in common outside characters, so even if you could....you would gain nothing of value from it.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol, of course not. There's very little the two games share in common outside characters, so even if you could....you would gain nothing of value from it.
Towards the bottom of the side storys game page it says this:
体験版のセーブデータをまだお持ちのユーザー様は、そのままお使いいただくこともできます。
ゲームを解凍後、フォルダ内へコピーペーストしてお使い下さい。
水晶物語の本編を遊んでくださったユーザー様は、秘密の番号で特典アイテム(アニメテスター2)
を受け取ることができます。
※ゲームがある程度進行してからになります。
 詳しい手順は・工房のホームページでご紹介致します。
Something about getting a game item called Anime Tester 2 if we use the main story games save. Machine translating isnt perfectly clear though.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Towards the bottom of the side storys game page it says this:
体験版のセーブデータをまだお持ちのユーザー様は、そのままお使いいただくこともできます。
ゲームを解凍後、フォルダ内へコピーペーストしてお使い下さい。
水晶物語の本編を遊んでくださったユーザー様は、秘密の番号で特典アイテム(アニメテスター2)
を受け取ることができます。
※ゲームがある程度進行してからになります。
 詳しい手順は・工房のホームページでご紹介致します。
Something about getting a game item called Anime Tester 2 if we use the main story games save. Machine translating isnt perfectly clear though.
Huh....well I'll be damned.
Seems I was wrong there, well carry on. Need to try this out for myself as well.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you lose to the first form of the last boss with either girl, you'll get the NTR bad ending for the respective girl (Anna especially). Are there any other bad endings like this?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean, Anna is about 90% of the game, most of the H scenes and most of the NTR. She's clearly the main heroine, no questions there. Maybe I just picked the wrong choice at the end of the extra story (which is really really short) but all that happened was that a brother saved his sister, what's so special about that? Even if the MC chooses to fuck the sister and not Anna, Anna is still clearly the main heroine, this is an NTR game anyways.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean, Anna is about 90% of the game, most of the H scenes and most of the NTR. She's clearly the main heroine, no questions there. Maybe I just picked the wrong choice at the end of the extra story (which is really really short) but all that happened was that a brother saved his sister, what's so special about that? Even if the MC chooses to fuck the sister and not Anna, Anna is still clearly the main heroine, this is an NTR game anyways.
If you don't get it, don't worry about it.

It was a combination of my thinking deep into it and a joke I made out of it.

If you don't get it, don't worry about it. This point is important so I said it twice.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are there any h-scenes between the main char and the heroine?
or rather, are there any h-scenes including the main char at all?:confused:

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

are there any h-scenes between the main char and the heroine?
or rather, are there any h-scenes including the main char at all?:confused:
nope

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Author deletes all links fast. Has any1 working one?