What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語 - Crystal Story (RJ146547)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語 (ntr)

Any of you know how to see the events? the ev green items in the bag

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any of you know how to see the events? the ev green items in the bag
download the cheaty save posted before.
interact with tv.
here u have 2 choice, "1" and "2"

each galler have 4 choice like this;
-event
-event
-turn page->
-stop waht gallery

gallery1 is for standard CG/event (vanilla stuff, 12 events)
gallery 2 for the new 3.0 content. (8 scene if i remeber right)
--------------------------------------------------------------
if u whant see the scene during gameplay use one of the game+ save and in the starter house use the code (is in one item in your inventory) to open a locked gray chest. inside there is a item. this item give you the walkthrough af the entire game, with the right choice and the requirement to trigger all event. of course is all wryte in japanase, so.. Good luck.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, i know that, but im talking about scenes that we can see in the DL site spoiler page, but there are not in the events of the
1 2.1
2 3.0

CG events
like the one where the wolf old man of the 1st village grabs the MC sister hand or others

I think this can be the ones we got in the inventory as item with the Words "ev" in green color, and in the other game "busters" you have to have them to see the events.

TY and sorry for my bad english as ever

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if Game HP walkthrough in

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, i know that, but im talking about scenes that we can see in the DL site spoiler page, but there are not in the events of the
1 2.1
2 3.0

CG events
like the one where the wolf old man of the 1st village grabs the MC sister hand or others

I think this can be the ones we got in the inventory as item with the Words "ev" in green color, and in the other game "busters" you have to have them to see the events.

TY and sorry for my bad english as ever
mc's sister and the old furry man, the blonde's rape and other 3.0 scene is all under section "2" of the gallery. if u use the right save u have all u need to see them. the cheat "full gallery" save is few post above.

for ex: event with old furry chief and mc sister;

in the gallery select "思い出の欠片2" (part 2 of the gallery), then go in the 4th page and click "ツバメの秘密". the succesive two choice is for display the awning or not.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, i know thay, and there are even 2 options to see that scene, but there are still scenes that are not in all the events taht you can see in the computer with the 2 options in the mc girlfriend village

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yes, i know thay, and there are even 2 options to see that scene, but there are still scenes that are not in all the events taht you can see in the computer with the 2 options in the mc girlfriend village
are you sure? i didnt notice this extra event in spoiler image on dlsite... maybe im blind? lol
can you say what is this cg/event in particular?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For example the image you can se in the moving window of dotkobo web (The developers) in wich the mc sister have her shirt broken and you can see her bra, or when the old wolf guy(That fuck her in the page 4 option 1 of the 2 cg events in the computer) grab her hand. I havent see that scenes in the PC events.

PD: Ty for upload the game i even could see the game without your help =)

PDD: As ever , sorry for my bad english =(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For example the image you can se in the moving window of dotkobo web (The developers) in wich the mc sister have her shirt broken and you can see her bra, or when the old wolf guy(That fuck her in the page 4 option 1 of the 2 cg events in the computer) grab her hand. I havent see that scenes in the PC events.

PD: Ty for upload the game i even could see the game without your help =)

PDD: As ever , sorry for my bad english =(
Because they don't exist in this game. The developers were in the middle of making a short game that stars Swallow, the MC's little sister. It was going to tell how her sexual relationship with the Elder started and the adventures she went through before meeting up with her brother.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Because they don't exist in this game. The developers were in the middle of making a short game that stars Swallow, the MC's little sister. It was going to tell how her sexual relationship with the Elder started and the adventures she went through before meeting up with her brother.
So are they making a new game for it? Sorry, i didnt bother checking in depth myself. They didnt specify making a new game for it in their site Q and A.
Can i get the link if the page which stated they are making a short game for tsubame? Thx! =)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So are they making a new game for it? Sorry, i didnt bother checking in depth myself. They didnt specify making a new game for it in their site Q and A.
Can i get the link if the page which stated they are making a short game for tsubame? Thx! =)
*sigh* I'll pretend you didn't ask that first question after quoting what I said.

No, the Q and A are usually just for the current game. They have a section on their site for the different projects they have and this one caught my eye since it had the same name. First I thought it was just a mistake but was very happily surprised.

This game was actually in the making before Busters but was put on hold until Busters' release however I haven't seen any new data about it popped up. I doubt it'll be dropped as it seems Tsubame (forgot that if a translator gives you a coherent translation it's probably a Japanese name, thanks) is one of their favorites.

Gamer23

Reputation score

*sigh* I'll pretend you didn't ask that first question after quoting what I said.

No, the Q and A are usually just for the current game. They have a section on their site for the different projects they have and this one caught my eye since it had the same name. First I thought it was just a mistake but was very happily surprised.

This game was actually in the making before Busters but was put on hold until Busters' release however I haven't seen any new data about it popped up. I doubt it'll be dropped as it seems Tsubame (forgot that if a translator gives you a coherent translation it's probably a Japanese name, thanks) is one of their favorites.

Ah, thanks! Skimmed thru it, seems like its an additional scenario which will be an add-on as a separate to the main game.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just necroing to post a few things I missed and to give news about Tsubame's game.

First the missed stuff and enlightenment on this dev's style:
Tsubame -
There's a hidden scene in the game that is not reflected in the gallery crystals. This scene involves the MC questioning Tsubame during the after-story portion.

To get this, i had to restart the game. First, play the game aiming for the true ending. When you get to the scene with her and the elder, the next day talk to her and choose the first option. Do the same for the elder. Finish the game and during after-story, go to the elder's house and pick up the item on the floor. Return and talk to Tsubame (can't be in your party). You'll get a third option to show her the ornament.

This will start a small series of questions that Tsubame will ask the MC, answering right will continue to the next question while answering wrong will upset her and she'll end the conversation. This isn't permanent you just talk to her again to start over. Questions are: Did you know? How long? Are you mad? Relationship with Anna. and what you thought of the blonde chick.

Getting them all right for a scene with Tsubame and she tells the reason why the relation with the elder started. This scene is repeatable, the 2nd time with Tsubame in different underwear.

Anna -
Apparently, the dev also added in a good ending for Anna where you actually rescue her from being raped. I just recently read about it and will be testing it for truth later.

Dev - ok, so it seems other than NTR in his games and having bittersweet endings.....the dev also seems to like having the MC getting together with the secondary heroine over the main heroine. This game and Busters both involve the MC not having a single H scene with the heroine but having sex with the secondary. The sequel to Busters....is even worst with the old MC having a relationship with the 2nd heroine (and possibly gotten her pregnant) while he's living with the main.

News on Tsubame's game: So the game has reeeeally evolved from the first two and the dev is making the most out of having a female MC. It seems he's ran into some slow downs but the games seems to be near completion!
He has though, turned the game more into a "what if" than the original concept but from the looks of it, this is adding to the overall number of H scenes he'll include. Says a demo will be out soon...though it will be an all-ages version.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double necro! Do I get an achievement for this? like a double kill?

Dev just released update 3.1. From the looks of it, there are additional scenes for both girls (including NTR with Anna x squirrel boy), scene for the squirrel girl, new story in after-story, new final boss, and a new feature to the recollection viewer.

I'm waiting for the upload to finish while I sleep, will be up for download later unless someone beats me to the punch.

Still waiting for Tsubame game, will create a new thread for that one once it's released.

comradered

Reputation score

Thanks for the upcoming link then~

It seems like you've been playing it for a while now; mind sharing your save? I'd like to see the scenes myself, but Spiral Legend IV's still keeping me plenty occupied...

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I love this circle's art and NTR is a plus. :D

Here's the full save I've got for this game (It's been a long time since I've played so I've put all of them)

Attachments

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is up on anime-sharing if anyone wants it.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is up on anime-sharing if anyone wants it.
Downloading. I'll upload it on MEGA then post it here. :D

Last edited: