What's new

[3D Lotus] Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Seems like some people have the game now. Mind giving this a try? Worst case is it just doesn't work, there's nothing to lose. Then again, not much to gain either, since you can play it already.
personally wont be buying this till next month, too much running costs with the damn car so i cant tinker around with it myself.

i did, however talk with a dude who bought the game and it indeed seems that, it wont go simply by copy pasting the game files as it was with the third game, as from the looks of it, it will require ripping the file/folder permissions from the dlsite launcher to yourself.

anyhow thats just what i understood from talking with the guy, as i had no possibility to give a crack at it (pun intended) myself, in which case if things are as ive come to understand, it should be still quite easy to pull the files to non-drm use but i wont know sure till i buy it myself.

till then it might or might not pop up on nyaatorrents or the sorts if someone else manages to buy and figure it out before me.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm... So to anyone that bought it? Is it worth it?

Because I am planning to buy it.
I would say it's worth it. I have it and like most of the game. Just wish it was longer, but it's worth the price imo.

I made a video of one of my favorite scenes.

Let me know if you guys want more.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure, if it's not too much trouble, keep'em coming.

Also wow, the H-scenes look a lot nicer than in the third game. I was woried they'd spend too much effort on the gameplay which...was gonna suck anyway...but no, this is great.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure, if it's not too much trouble, keep'em coming.

Also wow, the H-scenes look a lot nicer than in the third game. I was woried they'd spend too much effort on the gameplay which...was gonna suck anyway...but no, this is great.
Making a few more clips, I'll post them in a few hours.

Altimis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some weird question please if you guys not mind answer me (because its my personal taste).

Did 4.1 have tentacles ? (I want to read info from 3D-lotus main page but my Japanese is so pathetic) I loved Skunk III because of this mainly.

Thanks in advanced.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry to be that guy, but has anyone found a download for this game yet? I've been looking around, but I can't find anything other than another uploadable fake.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to be that guy, but has anyone found a download for this game yet? I've been looking around, but I can't find anything other than another uploadable fake.
It has DRM so it's gonna take at least a few weeks to crack, and possibly forever. Might as well keep looking for it though, just in case.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some weird question please if you guys not mind answer me (because its my personal taste).

Did 4.1 have tentacles ? (I want to read info from 3D-lotus main page but my Japanese is so pathetic) I loved Skunk III because of this mainly.

Thanks in advanced.
I haven't bought it, but from the demo and considerable artwork examples it would seem that it is not a major feature. It is in the tags, but if that is what rocks your boat I don't think that this is for you :(

Cheers,

OZ

Altimis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't bought it, but from the demo and considerable artwork examples it would seem that it is not a major feature. It is in the tags, but if that is what rocks your boat I don't think that this is for you :(

Cheers,

OZ
Thanks for respond!

hahaha its all good, after I watch example vid made by cloudk, I must admitted its looks really great.

I could live with it!

XupXup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega when?

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mega when?
When you have read the whole of the thread and understood it. :p:D Even the post three above your own gives you your answer :rolleyes:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It has DRM so it's gonna take at least a few weeks to crack, and possibly forever. Might as well keep looking for it though, just in case.
Ah, okay, good to know. Kinda sucks, since I really don't feel confident putting out like $20 for an hour of fap material, but oh well. Thanks for the answer. Will keep looking anyway, and will share if I find anything.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question, is this game can only run on i7? Cuz im planning to buy it and i only have i3 laptop. Seeing the graph and stuff it might be only run on i7 only

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question, is this game can only run on i7? Cuz im planning to buy it and i only have i3 laptop. Seeing the graph and stuff it might be only run on i7 only
If it will only run on an i7, then it will be the ONLY hentai game that I have ever seen with such a high specification, and basically will be a flop. :)

I cannot buy it yet as it isn't on the English site. The demo currently runs on this Pentium B980, although there might be slight issues with the graphics that I have yet to fully investigate.

I would say that if your i3 is HD3000 or better and has plenty of video RAM you should be OK.

I would still wait two or three weeks, because I think that there are bugfixes/optimisations to come.

Cheers,

OZ

autizboyz

Reputation score

If it will only run on an i7, then it will be the ONLY hentai game that I have ever seen with such a high specification, and basically will be a flop. :)

I cannot buy it yet as it isn't on the English site. The demo currently runs on this Pentium B980, although there might be slight issues with the graphics that I have yet to fully investigate.

I would say that if your i3 is HD3000 or better and has plenty of video RAM you should be OK.

I would still wait two or three weeks, because I think that there are bugfixes/optimisations to come.

Cheers,

OZ
Well judging how japan tech/pc now, it might be happend to be on i7 only (I hope not). For VGA and VRAM i think my laptop shouldnt be a prob for my laptop, the only problem is just that i7. Lol
Thanks for the info btw, cheers

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well judging how japan tech/pc now, it might be happend to be on i7 only (I hope not). For VGA and VRAM i think my laptop shouldnt be a prob for my laptop, the only problem is just that i7. Lol
Thanks for the info btw, cheers
From all the comments in this thread I think that the agreement is that the game was developed on an i7 with an independent video card, and the dev just used those specifications to be safe.

My twin-core Pentium B980 is based on Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture, which is the second generation of the Core i-x family. It has a reduced function version of the Intel HD2000 graphics. It runs Windows 7 64bit and has 2GB of DDR3 dedicated video memory. I would expect your i3 to have higher specifications?

The i7 notation is to indicate raw processing power, rather than graphics capabilities. The graphics improved noticeably with later generations of the family.

The game is not demanding in terms of processing power, and the i3 is quite capable of it, as it is more powerful than my machine, and has hyperthreading.

I guess that problems could arise later on in the game (the demo is very short), but I can only see this being with graphics; and there is a framerate slider. I am running it OK at 60fps.

I am sure that you can forget the i7... that was useful for development, but not to run the finished game.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

OZ

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tried it on this toaster and it works kinda okay:
Pentium 4 3GHz
Integrated Radeon Xpress 200 (300MHz)
2GB RAM (256MB used by GPU)

1360x768, GPU configured for high performance (low quality):
World area: 20-30fps when standing still. Drops to 10-15fps when moving around. Very sluggish.
Battles and Scenes (i.e. the important bits): 40fps.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I would say it's worth it. I have it and like most of the game. Just wish it was longer, but it's worth the price imo.

pomf?

First XSI and now you, just how many SS13 related people are on here?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Its not even a big deal if its not ever cracked. It won't be hard for someone to simply make a video with all the scenes. DRM ain't got @$#% on that. :cool:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's two more videos, sorry they are late.

Status
Not open for further replies.