What's new

[3D Lotus] Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Yes, it does truly make me wish that I was dead.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, the only thing I can say is that with the same OS, I had volume 2 working fine (haven't tried vol 1 on the OS). Still it's been a long time since I tried one of the game.
Can't tell you what you need to to to play it, but it should be doable (oh, and I wasn't on jap setting ^^).
Ok I managed to get it working. It seems the win 7 Aero was the problem. Weird :S

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow the 4.1 seem's great have a new system open the chest and equip the gear :D

Cappy

Reputation score

Hoping for an eventual upload on this, found the previous games interesting.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hoping for an eventual upload on this, found the previous games interesting.
Yeah, I've been waiting for it since the making of it was announced. Kinda sucks, but I think we'll be waiting for quite a while before it's cracked. Hentai games don't really have that many people working on that kind of stuff.

Been thinking about actually buying the game out of pure impatience, but since an english version has been announced (and delayed into infinity), I'm (im)patiently waiting for that one instead.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not Sybil you see. It's a new character named Lyoco and she has scenes, I just prefer the other character (Neisan).
i know, sybil is the black haired elf from the other 3 games and in this one she appears too but, does she not have any h scene? :(

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know, sybil is the black haired elf from the other 3 games and in this one she appears too but, does she not have any h scene? :(
Nope, she does not. Did you see my screenshot from the ending? Looks like there will be another skunk game or addon.

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ughhh, at this point I don't even care if it's in English. Just put it up on something that will accept any of the forms of payment I can provide.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably fake. Those links were posted day 1 of when the JP version came out.

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So pissed off with that!! I thought it was real and then it turned out fake. I reported this to that website, hopefully they take care of it!

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So pissed off with that!! I thought it was real and then it turned out fake. I reported this to that website, hopefully they take care of it!
Wont do much since thats how the operate. They are pretty well known for just upping fake content, to get as much hits as possible to get add revenue.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

This game looks Horrible.
Haha~ Well... there are different types of folks in this forum,

Those who Play to Fap & Those who Play AND fap. Hell... there are even rare ones who just play and don't even fap.

Before you comment your opinion on this game.

Question yourself. Which type are you?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey cloudK, have you ever thought about putting the sex scenes on xvideos or somewhere?

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey cloudK, have you ever thought about putting the sex scenes on xvideos or somewhere?
I wouldn't mind doing it. I would need to record the scenes again. I would also made them longer, I was cutting them short last time because the site only allowed so much for each video.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind doing it. I would need to record the scenes again. I would also made them longer, I was cutting them short last time because the site only allowed so much for each video.
I approve.

I'm really not sure when the English release will be out at this rate, month is almost over and the Eng.Dlsite page for the game still says 'Early July'.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I just looked at the release dates of part 2 and part 3 and their english versions were each less than a month later. :confused:

Altimis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh please do it! looking forward to this :)

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I gave up patience and tried to purchase the original japanese version and found both websites to be impossible to do so from, for different reasons. Is there no crack anywhere on this product? I am quite far beyond frustrated, because I have been trying to throw money at 3d lotus for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.