Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

How the heck do you unlock Geshtum on VS mode? :confused:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I spent some time experimenting with the files in the demo to see if I could simply delete something to stop the second EVENT scene from abruptly ending a few seconds into it. My results are as follows.

[/immortanjoe]Mediocre![immortanjoe]:mad:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I spent some time experimenting with the files in the demo to see if I could simply delete something to stop the second EVENT scene from abruptly ending a few seconds into it. My results are as follows.

[/immortanjoe]Mediocre![immortanjoe]:mad:
Rename/delete ct_mu, when it asks for it's location when you start the game hit cancel. Hit ok to any other error that comes up and it should work.

Last edited:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rename/delete ct_mu, when it asks for it's location when you start the game hit cancel. Hit ok to any other error that comes up and it should work.
Worked like a charm, despite the loss of the super-neat dubstep.

Thanks! I'm going to have to produce some sort of... community reward myself.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like cracking this game is going to be a challenge. They encrypted the .ctx files not the main .exe like I originally thought. I noticed that they were not encrypted when I first download the game. Problem is I don't have those files anymore. Unless someones does I don't see this being cracked anytime soon. I need a program that will dump the memory of the game when its loaded and running. So far the programs that I've tried don't detect the game and won't let me dump it.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it June yet?

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They are taking their sweet time with the English release.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No shit, I check every god damned morning.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still not out lol
Aye just checked it about an hour ago. By this point, the wifey even knows exactly what I'm on about when I check something, look real sad and then slide Charlie-Brownfully into bed.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aye just checked it about an hour ago. By this point, the wifey even knows exactly what I'm on about when I check something, look real sad and then slide Charlie-Brownfully into bed.

lol

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a copy and I just cannot get this game to run correctly. I keep getting this error. Any pointers? :( Would really like to play this.

Attachments

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a copy and I just cannot get this game to run correctly. I keep getting this error. Any pointers? :( Would really like to play this.
Are you running the startup.exe?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey anyway we can easily rip the music from these games? I happen to love the fuck out of every single piece of music in every one of these, and I would like very much to have some rough sex to the soundtrack tonight.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you running the startup.exe?
There's a startup application, and a file called startup_exe.urd. Which one should I try? Cus the application doesn't do anything, just boots the game up normally.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a startup application, and a file called startup_exe.urd. Which one should I try? Cus the application doesn't do anything, just boots the game up normally.
Found a program to run .urd files, and now I'm getting this error when I try to run it. ffs

Edit: The computer fairy as decided to work with me today, and it's magically working now. It moved it to another file and it started working fine. -_- I need to go to bed, thanks for responding though. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a program to run .urd files, and now I'm getting this error when I try to run it. ffs

Edit: The computer fairy as decided to work with me today, and it's magically working now. It moved it to another file and it started working fine. -_- I need to go to bed, thanks for responding though. :)
No problem. Glad you got it working.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey anyway we can easily rip the music from these games? I happen to love the fuck out of every single piece of music in every one of these, and I would like very much to have some rough sex to the soundtrack tonight.
Easiest way is to just mute all sounds but the music and record. Throw it into a video editing program and render it as .mp3.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No problem. Glad you got it working.
Got to the 2nd girl and got a game over. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not working again. For no reason. Same errors as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.