Sword > Large Diamond
Shield > Sword
Large Diamond > Release
Large Diamond > Shield
Large Diamond > Small Diamond
Small Diamond > Release
Small Diamond > Shield

Small diamond does the most damage.

Anything except Release and Shield has a chance to stun, more likely if enemy is low on HP.
Most of the info in that post is spot-on, but I have absolutely no idea where you're getting this. There is no large diamond or small diamond, or at least there wasn't in the version I played. Pheonix is correct. Here is the chart:
Attack = Defense
Sword = Shield
Punch = Release
Diamond magic = Bubble magic

The column on the right is the counter. If the defender chooses something in the defense column when the attacker chooses the corresponding action in the attack column, it's a counter. I didn't see a correlation between criticals, but I'd be inclined to agree with PA's conclusion, especially if he got it from an official source.

After re-reading your data I understand what your'e trying to get across, but I still have no idea where you're getting large diamond and small diamond.

Release, Shield, and bubble magic are defenses... you can only stun when it's your turn to attack. That's why you say two of the above can't stun. But those cards only show up on defense turns, when you can't stun anyway. And stunning has nothing to do with low hp or not.

As for damage, I have no idea how that's calculated. You might be right; I'd be interested if other people have the same info about the numbers on the cards - I never did figure out what those were used for.

Edit: Oh yeah, I didn't see excessive white stuff when I played through. Probably a graphics card glitch. Try messing with the settings, if there are any on the game.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting this. There is no large diamond or small diamond... Diamond magic = Bubble magic
I'm getting all of this from experience, I've beaten the game a good 4 times now so I know what card beats what card, and the L/S Diamonds were the magics. The one with the picture of the smaller "gem" that looked like it had blue flames was the small diamond, the larger "gem" with the bubbles was the large diamond. I didn't know they were called "Diamond Magic" or "Bubble Magic" so I named them myself based on the card's icon.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok.

I see it now. There's a lighter purplish diamond in the background. I was paying attention to the spheres in the foreground.

Oh and please try not to chop up quotes next time. I wasn't saying Diamond Magic = Bubble magic, the equals sign was simply a delineation, to show you what is offense and defense. The image does a better job, however. Let's just follow the image and say this:
Big Diamond = Bubble Magic = Defense magic
Small Diamond = Diamond magic = Attack magic
So as to prevent anymore confusion let's call them defense and attack magic.

One more thing. Don't get your knickers in a twist and wave around how many times you've played the game when you're citing information that is false. When you list things like "punch beats attack magic" when you can't ever use punch against attack magic, it makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow.. Skunk cheats so bad it's not funny. .stupid game play also.. if you use a card it should draw another not throw them all out.. stupid. So no strategy involved in the game at all. Also stupid that a panch of a higher level can be dodged by a release at a way lower levels. I'm not caring for this game at all.. I have respect for you that could even beat a single damn battle.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's actually extremely easy when you get used to the system. You shouldn't be looking to winning every single battle because the girl is supposed to be much stronger than you, hence why you have like 5 characters to their 1.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wow.. Skunk cheats so bad it's not funny. .stupid game play also.. if you use a card it should draw another not throw them all out.. stupid. So no strategy involved in the game at all. Also stupid that a panch of a higher level can be dodged by a release at a way lower levels. I'm not caring for this game at all.. I have respect for you that could even beat a single damn battle.
numbers don't matter when it comes to dodging.

the green 'panch' of any level will be blocked by a green 'release' of any level.

Levels have nothing to do with whether or not you succeed. They only influence the amount of damage you deal if you succeed.

Also, what does
if you use a card it should draw another not throw them all out..
mean? The cards at the top are your opponent's hand, not the cards they have played.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok.

I see it now. There's a lighter purplish diamond in the background. I was paying attention to the spheres in the foreground.

Oh and please try not to chop up quotes next time. I wasn't saying Diamond Magic = Bubble magic, the equals sign was simply a delineation, to show you what is offense and defense. The image does a better job, however. Let's just follow the image and say this:
Big Diamond = Bubble Magic = Defense magic
Small Diamond = Diamond magic = Attack magic
So as to prevent anymore confusion let's call them defense and attack magic.

One more thing. Don't get your knickers in a twist and wave around how many times you've played the game when you're citing information that is false. When you list things like "punch beats attack magic" when you can't ever use punch against attack magic, it makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about.
Since when is "I just worked this out from playing the game" getting "my knickers in a twist and waving around how many times I've played the game? I just meant that this is what I found works, so that's why i said it.

By the way the chopped up quote was an accident, sorry.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think it had to do with the fact that you were using cards that don't exist.

Simply put, there are only 3 attack cards and 3 defense cards. However, you were trying to say you could attack with the defense magic card (The one with the large diamond in the background)

The biggest thing I had against your guide is the fact that, despite me mentioning the actual way that you achieve criticals 4 posts before you, you ended up saying that it was luck when it isn't.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

well I'm sorry I messed up on the criticals. I'll edit that line out of the post okay?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, then I'll be good. (It's kind of important for people to realize how to get the one turn stun on their opponents).

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Since when is "I just worked this out from playing the game" getting "my knickers in a twist and waving around how many times I've played the game? I just meant that this is what I found works, so that's why i said it.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood. When you say you've played through something four times, it gives the connotation that you're trying to say "I've played this enough times that I know I'm right and everybody else is wrong." That's what got my hackles raised.

By the way the chopped up quote was an accident, sorry.
No worries, it happens.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It's OK. I can see how you misunderstood, but I try specifically to avoid the "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" thought pattern. Partly because I know that I'm wrong more often then right.. I mean I wound up correcting the original post after all...

Lol.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Not to harp on you or anything... but you still have defense magic being used against the shield and release defenses.

Or, to show you what needs to be changed I will now present to you what you have that needs to be changed, and what you should have instead: (With errors in red)

Panch > Shield
Panch > Small Diamond (The 'small diamond' is an attack card and can't be used against 'panch'
Panch > Large Diamond
Release > Panch
Sword > Release
Sword > Small Diamond (Same as before)
Sword > Large Diamond
Shield > Sword
Large Diamond > Release (Large diamond is a defense card and cannot be used against either release or shield as they are defense cards as well)
Large Diamond > Shield
(Large diamond is a defense card and cannot be used against either release or shield as they are defense cards as well)
Small Diamond > Release
Small Diamond > Shield

Anything except Release and Shield has a chance to stun, more likely if enemy is low on HP. (There is no 'chance to stun' no random numbers are used at all. The only way to stun is to achieve a critical hit.)
Panch > Shield
Panch > Large Diamond
Release > Panch
Sword > Release
Sword > Large Diamond
Shield > Sword
Small Diamond > Release
Small Diamond > Shield

You stun an enemy by making a critical hit:
Panch criticals against shield
Sword criticals against large diamond
small diamond criticals against release.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to harp on you or anything... but you still have defense magic being used against the shield and release defenses.

Or, to show you what needs to be changed I will now present to you what you have that needs to be changed, and what you should have instead: (With errors in red)
erm.. not to harp?

but anyway if I edited that like that then none of this argument would make sense. I say we just drop it and get back to discussing the game.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harp in that sense means something along the lines of criticize when you have already done so before.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I meant "didn't we drop it? why are you still correcting me move on.."

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me? Or are the graphics for this game some what glitched? I'm getting an obscene amount of white during the events...
Do you mean kind of like this? because I've been getting that and I can't seem to solve the problem. I am thinking its just my graphic card like Alias said and yes I have tried all the combination with the settings (there's like 5 combinations not too hard to get through :p)

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you mean kind of like this? because I've been getting that and I can't seem to solve the problem. I am thinking its just my graphic card like Alias said and yes I have tried all the combination with the settings (there's like 5 combinations not too hard to get through :p)
I have the same problem also. My graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, like that. Amusingly enough though, I have a NVIDA 6150 LE as my graphics card so... it probably has something to do with it :/.

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

I have NVIDIA too so it could just be something to do with the NVIDIA people :(