What's new

ACT [ 3d-lotus.com ] リアルタイム3D徹底陵辱ファンタジー 「SKUNK」 RJ046665

icephisherman

Reputation score
Re: 3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK

I've been unable to find Skunk 3. Does anyone have a link to it, legitimate (in english) or not?

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been unable to find Skunk 3. Does anyone have a link to it, legitimate (in english) or not?
The English version isn't out yet. If you want I could try to find the link to the japanese version. I can just assume people could have a hard time uploading it since it is protected.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I bought the game off jap dlsite; within 10 mins found a way play the game without having to login. So this can be shared.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I bought the game off jap dlsite; within 10 mins found a way play the game without having to login. So this can be shared.
Then share with the class. I mean share the info how we can access it without having to log in.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Then share with the class. I mean share the info how we can access it without having to log in.
Basically when you download the game off of dlsite you get a copy that requires credentials to launch; once you have entered your login info it places a copy of the game that does not require credentials to open for a few seconds in the same folder. So what you do is just copy the game that requires no credentials and paste it in another folder, as it will only be there for a second if you don't. I'm just putting this info out there, not going to upload it myself.

Reputation score

sure is cocktease around here.

In any case, I'm planning on buying it legit when the English version comes out on the 25th anyway.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sure is cocktease around here.

In any case, I'm planning on buying it legit when the English version comes out on the 25th anyway.
Any game that the creator takes the effort to translate in english is at least worth a glance in my opinion... I'm not sure if the content is entirely my cup of tea, but I'll probably nab it anyway due to the english translation and that it's an actual game.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

you do realize this is the thread the first skunk game there is another thread for III

Reputation score

Guys, there is a problem with 2nd Skunk II link, mediafire - "The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month."

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, still haven't found the time to re-zip everything with 7zip and get it reupped. :/ So much RL crap going on here...

reilynn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully somebody has Skunk I around somewhere. Links all seem to be dead.

Thanks in advance.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there was ever an issue with sharing this game, rather it's because of MU being dead and MediaFire being MediafFire these days resulted in all links in the thread for the game being dead, so posting links should be fine.

jimcoop

Reputation score

does anyone have a working link to download skunk i & ii cause they're all dead. please.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rise from your...well, the dirt is still quite fresh, so I guess it's not really a necro.

does anyone have a working link to download skunk i & ii cause they're all dead. please.
Working on it. If anyone wants the third game I still have that lying around too but that'll have to come in later.

Besides that though, since it's been quite a while since I've played this game, why was the game titled Skunk anyways, did the plot ever explain it, since I really don't remember.

Edit:Woo.
Skunk 1

Skunk 2

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey thanks for the link for the first two skunk, i've got a question. i played the third one and you play with the girls, and sometimes with the monsters, does the first one you play only with the monsters or am i just lost here?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how swf are used in 3D rendering? Seems like Adobe's got their own 3D engine thing going on using the swf files to provide the animations. At some point I tried to unpack the data and got, among some textures, swf files but they weren't the 3D scenes themselves.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey thanks for the link for the first two skunk, i've got a question. i played the third one and you play with the girls, and sometimes with the monsters, does the first one you play only with the monsters or am i just lost here?
Yeah, you only play as the monsters for the first two.