The Holy Grail of Alharahn
Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl

Download Link: #!1RkGQIxD!RP0JsZzLtPOOmGQ-MKcI5dUofsJtONMZBdsMELiEZss
Or on my Patreon:

JaxyCreate - Sengoku NEET
ジャクシークリエイト - 戦国ニート

Genre: Strategy/War Sim
Features: Harem, Impregnation, Defeat Sex, Alternate History

You play as the lazy, shut-in heir to a kingdom whose life is about to take a dramatic turn. When your most loyal vassal, fed up with your ways, forces you to start doing your job as ruler and properly warring with the other provinces, you get your first taste of sex, and then there's no looking back...

Fuck your way through an alternate Sengoku-era Japan as you unify the war-torn country under your banner. Your harem continues to grow as warlords fall to your cock one by one. Recruit defeated commanders, from princesses to ninjas to youkai (traditional Japanese folklore monsters), and bring them into battle, or just make babies with them.

Follow me on to stay up to date with releases, patches, and news about projects

To apply this patch you have to extract your Data.wolf file with a program called arc conv and overwrite the files with the ones in this patch. Step by step instructions are on the Patreon post but I can't link to arc conv just in case of legal reasons since supplying a tool to extract these games is kinda a grey area. Just try googling around or looking/asking in this thread.

--------------------

Yes, not an announcement, this is a finished translation straight off the bat.
If you've been following my projects you're probably wondering where this came from and what happened with my last one. To put it shortly, I was getting really burned out on that game, then I had to go out of town for about a week in late October, got back and found out I was going back out of town again first thing in November.

Basically I didn't think I'd be able to finish in that ~one week gap that I was back home, and since I was getting kind of unhappy with the amount of time that had passed since I put something out, I put it on hold and picked up a new project. Worked my ass off to get it done within that week and got damn close, about 97% done, and now that I'm back, here we are. So it's a bit sloppy since I rushed it but it's passable.

Anyway this is a pretty fun game that's basically an homage to Sengoku Rance if you've played that, and if not then seriously drop all your other H games to check it out. Hell, drop even the non-H ones, it's that good. Now I'm going to go lie down thank you. =)

Sidenote, I've been thinking about looking into translating some non-RPG Maker or Wolf RPG games like maybe the Splush Wave Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy Mahjongg games or some random doujin stuff. If anyone knows anything about getting into those files for translation please do share whatever you know.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET

Wow you are on a roll lately, i usually like more hardcore games but this looks interesting, would you consider translating ? the game is really popular but it could benefit from a translation

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly I thought people would think I was slacking since I hadn't put anything out in over a month. But I think my standards are probably just a bit unreasonably high...

I can't say as I've never tried any of that circle's games, but I have bumped into the product pages when browsing DLsite a few times. That particular game is far too new for me to translate though, it's gotta be at least a year old. Their others, I would consider it if I enjoy them a lot.

Not trying to provoke a bunch of requests/suggestions with this post--still have plenty of favorites that I'd like to take a whack at first--but I do genuinely need to learn more about that circle. Which game's their best and how's the sex work? I prefer games where it's more integrated into gameplay mechanics and not just a scene that you get as a milestone for reaching a certain point or talking to some NPC.

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just WOW, thanks for translating this game.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dunno if this is an issue with the patch or the game, but i'm having a problem where I silently crash after ending a turn after the tutorial.

Frustrating, cause I can't save before it, nor can I check the button to turn off some of the end turn stuff.

Gonna try it w/o translation now to see if it works.

EDIT: Putting the wolf.data back into the folder seems to work. I -think- i'm missing a file or something? I really don't know.
So I guess the work-around for me is to launch the game w/o the wolf.data file, then replace it when the game is running.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Honestly I thought people would think I was slacking since I hadn't put anything out in over a month.
Don't say that, I might cry...
But seriously, good work on the translation!

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Wish it was without whole wolf mess, honestly.
arc conv worked kinda bad for me at least, game crashing all the time.
Huge letdown, cant play translated version :(

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Wish it was without whole wolf mess, honestly.
arc conv worked kinda bad for me at least, game crashing all the time.
Huge letdown, cant play translated version :(
Ok so I'm assuming you used arc conv to get the translated files, then after that put the translation files into the folder that was extracted. Did you after that move the original data.wolf file out of the game folder and rename the data.wolf~ folder to just Data? I had no problems after that.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah ofc, same way as with usual rpgmaker files - unpacking, moving extracted stuff into game folder, adding patch, removing original data file.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I prefer games where it's more integrated into gameplay mechanics and not just a scene that you get as a milestone for reaching a certain point or talking to some NPC.
Do you know Sneak in Desperada? :D

ikillu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, you are a machine. Thank ya.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i never have problems with any games that i need to "extract" on my own.
the reason is that i use japanese as system language. doing so i never get the wrong character when extracting files.

the problem here, is that when you extract the wolf file you get the wrong characters and when you try to play it will crash the game.

to have the system language in japanese is not that bad. one program so far have been annoying and thats intel hd graphics panel. but since i have nvidia in my computer i dont have any problems (only my barebone). also, the ascii is a bit different, instead of \ i get ¥. but you get used to it.

so, if you play a lot of japanese games, i recommend you to change your system language, it will save you from a lot of trouble.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're getting crashes make sure you're not running an old version of the game. And if that's not it, yes, I would suspect your PC's system locale might be the culprit. Make sure all the files have proper Japanese file names.

No message when you crash? Wolf usually has a green error message if there's something wrong with the files so that's rather strange.

Do you know Sneak in Desperada? :D
No but I'll check it out. I honestly have barely had any time to actually play games since I started translating, need to balance my time a little better.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This came out of nowhere, but it looks very promising. Thank you very much.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How about someone uploads the game translated? most game can be found already patched on Nyaa torrents so it is posible.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly I thought people would think I was slacking since I hadn't put anything out in over a month. But I think my standards are probably just a bit unreasonably high...

I can't say as I've never tried any of that circle's games, but I have bumped into the product pages when browsing DLsite a few times. That particular game is far too new for me to translate though, it's gotta be at least a year old. Their others, I would consider it if I enjoy them a lot.

Not trying to provoke a bunch of requests/suggestions with this post--still have plenty of favorites that I'd like to take a whack at first--but I do genuinely need to learn more about that circle. Which game's their best and how's the sex work? I prefer games where it's more integrated into gameplay mechanics and not just a scene that you get as a milestone for reaching a certain point or talking to some NPC.
Don't worry a game in a month is really fast i think, so i will just get these out of my chest right now and hope at least 1 is among those you are already considering xD: , , well there are more but based on what you said these are the top 3 i can remember right now, and that have 1 year since release. now to cross my fingers and sacrifice a goat to the dark gods so my wish is fulfilled muahahahahaha

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I humbly suggest anything by circle acerola.

Do you do Patreon voting? I noticed a new post but I'm not a Patron yet so I can't see what it is.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have an issue with Shingen - whenever I have my character cum inside her via the harem option, she ends up in a loop where she screams her orgasm voice.

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Starts the game, sees "3G", doubts if I haven't launched Sengoku Rance by error ...

In just 10 minutes, this game has so much elements from Sengoku Rance I wonder why they didn't get copyright striked yet.