What's new

ACT Abandoned [darklord92 ] Packedrat

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Here's a really cool looking vore game I found on Furaffinity.net:

Quick, spoiler free summary of the game so far:
It's a game by darklord92 where you play as an anthro rat with no specified gender who got swallowed by a giant ass phoenix. You then have to use all of your Metroidvania skills to avoid being swallowed whole by the various monsters you come across.

For those of you who don't want to go to Furaffinity, here's a link to the latest version. It's consistantly updated and takes you straight to the game:
WARNING: THIS VERSION MAY OR MAY NOT BE UNSTABLE!

This is a list of common problems you might have with the nightly version made by darklord92:
Black screen in internet explorer: IE's html5 support is junk, and does not run the game period.

There is no sound: Audio is not included in the html5 version of the game due to bandwidth issues. The current stable version does not yet include sounds or audio. Music and sound effects are currently being worked on.

Game is slow: Game in web mode is highly limited by the browser. Limited to a single thread, and the often low priority of the browser. Increasing browser priority and closing other tabs may help. Closing flash and java applications running in the same browser process will help considerably as well (you do not need to disable them.) At worst wait until the stable releases each month.

Floors and objects disappear when certain enemies are present: This is due to the texture page of the browser being very limited, or using older hardware with a smaller texture cache. Use the browser report here to check what your maximum texture size is. The smallest I can get the game to work at is 2048. I cannot fit certain textures under 1024. The next lowest option. If you cannot raise the max texture page size in your browser somehow. You may need to use the stable windows releases.

If you wish to provide audio feedback, read this journal:

If you are posting a bug, please do so on the nightly announcement post, as it will help keep this page a little neater. It's really gotten slow and messy with bug reports.

Black screen going to dark rooms: clear browser's cache and check if it was the script being loaded incorrectly. If not lower the dark room texture scale in options. If this does not work turn on "darkroom fix". If this still persists, or you prefer not using the limited "darkroom fix" then try using the stable windows release.

Objects are drawn broken, are black boxes, or have other sprites in them: Refresh your browsers cache and see if issue persists. If so contact me. A file may not have uploaded properly on my end while doing an update.

Warping with debug gets the player stuck in walls: I don't intend to fix this. Debug warping and spawning will eventually be removed. This is not a interactive vore gallery. If you are stuck due to vore, a room transition, or some other method not in your control tell me so I can fix it. You can enable "right click to teleport" to get out of the stuck location.

Doors do not work: You've likely reached the edge of the currently made game world. I've simply not made the rooms beyond that point yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Packedrat

The game is looking pretty solid so far. Like how the enemies can fuck each other too if they go for an attack that hits an enemy instead of the player. Looking forward to seeing where the game goes from here.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not 100% from what I can tell as the normal enemies just try to sex the player, but the bosses seemed to be centered around vore based on what I saw from the first boss.

In other words, I'm not really into vore, and I still found it an enjoyable game, so I'd give it a try.

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Before I dive in, is this game 100% pure vore?
I'd say 35% is actual vore. The rest is unbirthing, cock-vore, and 3 sex animations.

Not 100% from what I can tell as the normal enemies just try to sex the player, but the bosses seemed to be centered around vore based on what I saw from the first boss.

In other words, I'm not really into vore, and I still found it an enjoyable game, so I'd give it a try.
Actually only the smaller rat, the purple anthro raptor that looks like ridley without wings, and one of the black cat boss's animations are the only pure sex animations you'll find. J-just keep playing, you'll see what I mean. The animations end a lot differently when you run out of health.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...that rat is a dude man >.<

No, thank you...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...that rat is a dude man >.<

No, thank you...

Can't say I'm surprised as the game is furry. Since furries has a lot of M/M and weird fetishes. Not down talking them or anything just stating facts.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhh furraffinity...hello darkness my old friend

Now the game really looks solid, kinda rare for a furry game to be honest just hope it gets finished.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

The fetish stuff is... uh, there. However the gameplay is actually pretty solid and worth trying if you are into metroid-vania at all.

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Nah the MC is female. She's just flat for some reason.
Why do you think the furaffinity post is tagged with ambiguous gender? No boobs and no dick, and just curvy enough to be right in between male or female. Hell, the protagonist doesn't even have nips.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The fetish stuff is... uh, there. However the gameplay is actually pretty solid and worth trying if you are into metroid-vania at all.
About to post about that, putting the fetiches a side the game its really solid, really liked enemy/enemy interactions i wish more games have stuff like that.

really was expecting garbage since furry community good i was wrong...this time....sadly can count with fingers the amount the good ones....plz dont kill me.

Why do you think the furaffinity post is tagged with ambiguous gender? No boobs and no dick, and just curvy enough to be right in between male or female. Hell, the protagonist doesn't even have nips.
Im sure its intentional, the amount of homo in furry its big as hell so its good solution to it. if you think its a she ? fine, if not then fine too !

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is startlingly good in sheer gameplay value. Unfortunately, I think I'm no longer able to progress. Shortly after getting the fire upgrade, I went exploring to the mansion, then past it to where the the pteradactyls are, after saving. I died there... and now the upgrade is gone. can't select fire, or have any drop. So, red doors are impassable.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is startlingly good in sheer gameplay value. Unfortunately, I think I'm no longer able to progress. Shortly after getting the fire upgrade, I went exploring to the mansion, then past it to where the the pteradactyls are, after saving. I died there... and now the upgrade is gone. can't select fire, or have any drop. So, red doors are impassable.
You get more fire ammo from crates, don't pick up the eggs straight away. Wait for them to change to red/fire and then pick them up for more ammo.

I've went through HEAPS of the game and there's a lot of back tracking and confusion on where to go - beat the mage cat boss and got the rat form, got lost for ages and found some secret passages. Got lightning power and junk - not sure if there is much more I could have done so I messed around with the DEBUG mode and teleported around haha.

Really well made game, looking forward to it getting filled in with more enemies and some other areas being fleshed out more (I came across a bunch of dead ends and empty water/ice area.

I would have to say my biggest issues are as mentioned above, losing track of where to progress and wondering around a lot (the map and fast travel in game is really helpful later on though). And picking up the healing/health from enemies is annoying since it circles out really wide.

2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah the MC is female. She's just flat for some reason.

The main character (this is words from the creator) the gender is up to the imagination of the player and the speech from the monsters in the game is written in a way that suggests no specific gender.

So the gender is whatever you want it to be, thats why you dont see any 'specific's

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy HELL this game is good, i dont even like vore and its still good (no offense to those who do). I think im stuck though, trying to get through the processing tower and i think i missed an upgrade somewhere. I have Fire, Ice, and Lightning eggs AND the super dash upgrade
(available in The Pit area, in the fast travel area, drop down from the bat girls perch into the water below, then head right into a hidden door.)

does anyone know which upgrade is the green?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy HELL this game is good, i dont even like vore and its still good (no offense to those who do). I think im stuck though, trying to get through the processing tower and i think i missed an upgrade somewhere. I have Fire, Ice, and Lightning eggs AND the super dash upgrade
(available in The Pit area, in the fast travel area, drop down from the bat girls perch into the water below, then head right into a hidden door.)

im kinda sad since the nature of the mc being ambigous put vore and "sub-vores" as the only kinky in game.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think those are the grenade eggs? If you suck in one of those boiler dogs, you can get some.