What's new

ACT Abandoned [darklord92 ] Packedrat

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Packedrat

anyone knows how to defeat that fat vampire boss?

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy shit this thread makes me happy. I'm a huge vore fan, and I had no idea about this game! Time to follow like a madman!

Edit: I am stuck as fuck. Maybe I'm just bad at backtracking, but I've spent like two hours trying to just find somewhere to move on. I have the fire upgrade and the double jump, but nothing else. Ice, lightning and super dash? Nope. Can't find any of it. Anyone able to tell me where to go next? Or post a guide to the game as it is right now?

Edit2: Never mind, missed the whole complex below the Cat Manor.

Last edited:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're supposed to hit it to where it starts walking backwards. Get it to walk back enough and it falls into a pit.
damn, that fat bastard keeps on pushing me even harder when I get him to low health 3 times in a row :(
Thanks for advice anyway :)

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when you see him charge his attack just back up a little bit. they're really short range so you don't have to move too far. Just be careful, running into him will damage your "guard" from serena, if you get grabbed with no guard (white serena, no shield) you get eats. the belly push wont be fatal ever so dont worry too much, just know after he hits with it he rushes you so try to stop him from gaining too much ground.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when you see him charge his attack just back up a little bit. they're really short range so you don't have to move too far. Just be careful, running into him will damage your "guard" from serena, if you get grabbed with no guard (white serena, no shield) you get eats. the belly push wont be fatal ever so dont worry too much, just know after he hits with it he rushes you so try to stop him from gaining too much ground.
yay I've beaten that persistent bastard :p, anyone knows where I can get green upgrade?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yay I've beaten that persistent bastard :p, anyone knows where I can get green upgrade?
Green upgrade? Um, I'd love to try and help, but I don't really know what you mean by that. Like are you talking about the doors that you need to open with a specific egg?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm guessing that he's referring to the grenade eggs, since they open the one green door in the entire game. Unfortunately, I don't remember where it's found.

I must say, as much as I really like the game and its voracious content and smooth animations, it's confusing as all hell. There's not much logic at all to its progression, or in how the world links together. You can go super far into one area and then get stuck literally out of nowhere, and there are literally five different routes you can take just to get stuck at the same place. The maze where you need to micro'd by the blue flying cats is also awfully designed, as well as the desert area. There's even a symbol for a boss being at the top of that area, but that room is just empty with a pink/purple-ish background.

Once you've visited all of the areas (at least to my knowledge), the backtracking gets horrendously painful. When you get the rat transformation power, there has already been way too many places you can use it, and way too many of them being useless, that you've completely forgotten where even half of them are, and looking at the map is almost even more confusing than just running around aimlessly.

I really wish the game's maps were better designed and more logical. Castlevania and Super Metroid are both made like mazes, but they both have logical progression that to at least some extension lead you on the right path automatically. This game just doesn't... unfortunately.

Despite my issues with finding anything in this game or making sense of the map, I managed to find what I believe is all of the current upgrades: fire, electric, ice and grenade eggs, as well as the rat transformation. The debug menu speak of a bat and a micro transformation, but I'm at a loss as to find them and have defaulted to believing that they are simply not implemented yet. At least I've had a ton of fun with the bosses and the animations. Great vore game, and I look forward to playing the finished game. Almost as much as I dread attempting to navigate it.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are there anymore female bosses? Yeah I can't get that green grenade upgrade, this game is confusing as hell with those map layouts :rolleyes:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Grenade ("BOMB") eggs seem to just come from eating the right enemy. I don't believe I found any pickup to enable it...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can get grenade eggs by sucking in the boiler dogs, and I believe that the green door has the grenade egg adapter, where you can find that specific egg in egg pickups that are here and there. Also when you get the adapter for those eggs (and the other egg types as well), be sure to wait until the eggs change into the ones you need before picking up the ammo.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just checked and looks like a new update...or several? Seems red birdguy now casts magic and can only be beaten from the inside. also looks like vampiredactyl boss got expanded so imma try it out. Changelog also mentions an...inflation state? so that'll be fun to find.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Would anybody be up for writing a walkthrough to this game? I find labyrinths really frustrating but I'm enjoying the gameplay and content.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game been updated many times since the last post on this thread
I'm surprised this isn't as popular and as talked about as FOBS

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, they've expanded on the purple spear demon, switched the orcas in the ice cave for a dragon that serves as a ferry and eats you if you're not careful, added a new spell to wizcat, and redid a bunch of the creature logs. havnt mentioned too much because i'm waiting for something that feels...bigger, you know? like a new boss for either the forest or dunes. theyre doing a fantastic job on this game though

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game been updated many times since the last post on this thread
I'm surprised this isn't as popular and as talked about as FOBS
Becouse:
-Furry.
-heavy in ALL types of vore that means really kinky stuff.
-its only vore (with "some" exeptions).
-androgynous MC.

But yeah it deserve more love.

lovec

Reputation score

Nevertheless (no idea how its spelled) i have to agree with the guy above, i got lost 10+times and i have no idea when am i progressing/going back/going bonus when im playing ^^

OP
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Nevertheless (no idea how its spelled) i have to agree with the guy above, i got lost 10+times and i have no idea when am i progressing/going back/going bonus when im playing ^^
It takes a lot of exploring and finding rooms with the map. Once you do that, it should be easy to navigate. The debug menu helps too.