What's new

ACT Abandoned [darklord92 ] Packedrat

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Packedrat

Feels like there's a decent amount to imply the mc is female, but everything is still pretty up in the air. Main thing that really made me think that is the masturbation while being possessed by a ghost.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Feels like there's a decent amount to imply the mc is female, but everything is still pretty up in the air. Main thing that really made me think that is the masturbation while being possessed by a ghost.
To counter that argument, when you're hit by the Black cats red spell you turn into a giant rat with a giant dick

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To counter that argument, when you're hit by the Black cats red spell you turn into a giant rat with a giant dick
You mean when you're hit with a transformation spell that turns you into the Rat Boss, right?

As in, transformation spell.

Transformation.

Hardly much of a counter arguement.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean when you're hit with a transformation spell that turns you into the Rat Boss, right?

As in, transformation spell.

Transformation.

Hardly much of a counter arguement.
well when he hit the dragon she didnt grow a dick so its safe to assume it doesnt gender swap

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Where are you all seeing a dick on the rat transformation? All I see is smooth belly when I jump.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy HELL this game is good, i dont even like vore and its still good (no offense to those who do). I think im stuck though, trying to get through the processing tower and i think i missed an upgrade somewhere. I have Fire, Ice, and Lightning eggs AND the super dash upgrade
(available in The Pit area, in the fast travel area, drop down from the bat girls perch into the water below, then head right into a hidden door.)

does anyone know which upgrade is the green?
as far as I know from reading the change log, the dog enemies in the processing tower are just basic animation and no attacks and stuff yet, so maybe it's locked off for the time being? I did use the debug travel to go in there and look around but didn't notice any way to get in (I think you need the bat form, which might not be in the game properly yet either)

Everyone talking about the gender of the MC, I'm happy with it being either - but I personally just assume female.

Where are you all seeing a dick on the rat transformation? All I see is smooth belly when I jump.
Basically when you fight the mage cat, the red spell he does near death transforms you into the same model as the giant rat boss. Which has a dick and stuff.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Basically when you fight the mage cat, the red spell he does near death transforms you into the same model as the giant rat boss. Which has a dick and stuff.

Ah, I didn't see that one. Well the PCs alternative rat form is very much female looking to me, but I suppose the whole point of the vagueness is so we can just assume whichever way we prefer.

Not that it matters, since it's almost all just some variation of vore.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is intentionally ambiguous. That said, I'm pretty sure it's a female based on the fact that the character had art from years ago that labelled them as such.

FinDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's see...ah, yes.

I'm not a vore lover myself, far from it actually. But since the game is not all about that, it's easy to pick up even by someone who feels turned off by vore of any if not all kinds.

I guess what I am trying to sa is that it has managed to held my interest literally half a day so far. It's a weird state of mind. There are naturally some kinks that I like here, even if they tend to lead to game over. And that's why the vore is actually quite "important" so to say. Afterall, isn't a game over supposed to be something you try to avoid?

It also controls quite well, and is actually quite pleasing to the eye. Of course it could be a bit smoother, but that is just an artistic choice of the dev.

Well, whatever. TL;DR: I'll hold this thing in my collection, thus deeming it a good piece of art.

OP
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Holy HELL this game is good, i dont even like vore and its still good (no offense to those who do). I think im stuck though, trying to get through the processing tower and i think i missed an upgrade somewhere. I have Fire, Ice, and Lightning eggs AND the super dash upgrade
(available in The Pit area, in the fast travel area, drop down from the bat girls perch into the water below, then head right into a hidden door.)

does anyone know which upgrade is the green?
The processing tower is currently unfinished. You can get past the pools of black with the debug menu, but there's nothing of value past them yet.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you find the super dash? I feel like I've searched everywhere.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do you find the super dash? I feel like I've searched everywhere.
In the mine, directly underneath the fast travel bat. (The Pit). drop down from her perch into the water below, theres a door on your right hidden in the wall thatll take you to it

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the mine, directly underneath the fast travel bat. (The Pit). drop down from her perch into the water below, theres a door on your right hidden in the wall thatll take you to it
Is it actually possible to dash through the wall behind the super dash powerup? I keep losing speed halfway through.

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Is it actually possible to dash through the wall behind the super dash powerup? I keep losing speed halfway through.
You're supposed to get it right after the large vampire bat boss. After you get the power up, go back to the entrance of the long hallway and just run right at the wall to beak through it. Make sure you jump over the hole you killed the boss with.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can also use it to break one of the walls in the restless garden...forgot exactly where though

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're supposed to get it right after the large vampire bat boss. After you get the power up, go back to the entrance of the long hallway and just run right at the wall to beak through it. Make sure you jump over the hole you killed the boss with.
I try that but every time I lose momentum partway through the breakable walls.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The main character (this is words from the creator) the gender is up to the imagination of the player and the speech from the monsters in the game is written in a way that suggests no specific gender.

So the gender is whatever you want it to be, thats why you dont see any 'specific's
Weird I remember them saying female before. Ugh this is another case of this game being ambigous to try to please everyone and instead pleasing very few as a result :/

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

We got some new updates and holy hell darklord has been busy...

If you want to see the full changelog, click the changes window on the bottom right corner.