What's new

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Gotta love this collection,it would be icing on cake too if there is a way to record the sound in it too lol :p

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta love this collection,it would be icing on cake too if there is a way to record the sound in it too lol :p
That would mean they would have to be MP4, which would again mean that they won't loop everywhere or without special tools and some gifs are just so short. That still sounds pretty interesting though cx

Altough I couldn't provide it, since I listened to music while recording, that's a bit of another problem xD

And thanks for the feedback, appreciate it (speaking to everyone :p)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mate, you should know you're being rude. :(
The guides offered by Rat-attack, which is made by Zlymo, is actually very detailed, updated, and complete up to the very latest version.

Well, if the blog really is still down, then allow me to post mine capture list.
Name
--Area--[Skill Needed]
|My Commentary|How to
+Skill Acquired+

Slime

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Don't Play Possum| Keep attacking when she's immobile in slime form until she stands back up.
+Slime Wall+

Forest Dweller

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Easy Girl| Approach her "dead" body, let her finish raping you.
+Fast Runner+

Ant

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Too Busy Self-Servicing| Let her watch you getting raped by other monstergirl. She will began masturbating, quickly attack her.
+None+

Kappa

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Trip Them Turtles| Attack their butt when they're still recovering from dashing. Good timing needed.
+Short Dash+

White Rabbit

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Masturbation Intensifies| Let her watch you getting raped TWICE.
+None+

Black Monkey

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Classic Boss Battle Reward| Defeat her.
+None+

Mushroom

--Wood Zone--[CumShot]
|Milk Bath is Good for Your Skin| CumShot her 3 times in quick succession.
+None+

Tree Dweller

--Wood Zone--[CumShot]
|Peek a Boob!| Masturbate and let her watch, she then hides, quickly go to her last spot, and when she reappear at your previous spot, attack her. Repeat 3 times.
+None+

Slug

--Wood Zone and Inner Ruin Zone--[Short Dash]
|Best Airbag Ever| Dash into her when she lift her "skirt", then escape.
+None+

Kitty Magus

--Canyon Zone--[None]
|Concentration Disruption| Hit her magic ball until it explodes.
+None+

Brown Hare

--Canyon Zone--[Fast Runner]
|The Chase is On| Hit her from behind while she's running 3 times. Yeah you need Fast Runner skill to be able to catch up with her speed.
+Double Jump+

Yamabiko

--Canyon Zone--[None]
|Surprise Butt Slash| When she's low on health, she starts to shoot charm spell. Get charmed, and quickly escape the spell. Then proceed to attack her butt.
+Shout Bazooka+

Little Ghoul

--Mansion Zone--[CumShot]
|Curiosity Wooed the Ghoul| Masturbate while touching her, she will then rape you. Let her finish. Repeat. After the second sex, wait a moment until her speech balloon become exclamation mark.
+None+

Silent Mummy

--Mansion Zone--[CumShot]
|Bukkake is the Right of Every Mummy| CumShot 5 Mummies. The 5th Mummy is hidden behind secret wall. DO NOT proceed to the lowest area before you CumShot all 5. After Cumshooting all 5 Mummies, proceed to the end of the lowest path, then get out of there. Return there after you heard a jingle.
+None+

Zombie

--Swamp Zone--[None]
|Blind Love| Let her blind your views, then hold attack button. Best to capture when she's alone.
+None+

Poison Newt

--Swamp Zone--[CumShot]
|A Newt's Tail| Attack her tail 3 times. You can CumShot her to stun her to give yourself enough time to slash her tail.
+None+

Preta

--Swamp Zone--[CumShot][Slime Wall]
|Caution! Walls Ahead!| CumShot her, then quickly spam Slime Wall.
+None+

Clay Golem

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot][Shout Bazooka]
|Does Clays Have Ears?| Stun her with CumShot, then immediately use Shout Bazooka on her, twice.
+None+

Kobold

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot]
|Hammer Time's Over, It's Sexy Time!| CumShot her until she didn't have any speech balloon, then masturbate while touching her. Let her finish.
+Hammer Slam+

Cat Thief

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot]
|Consent is Deadly| You need FULL HP for this. Defeat her, then masturbate in front of her. Accept her offer.
+None+

Trickster Fox

--Ruin Zone--[Hammer Slam]
|Knock Ten Times before Hammering| Attack her, she will dodge and then disappear, preparing to attack you from above. Move out of the way, she will stay in her big stone guise for few seconds. Quickly normal attack her Stone Guise exactly 10 times, then use Hammer Slam.
+Stone Guise+

Petite Devil

--Ruin Zone--[Cumshot][Slime Wall(Optional)]
|Sperms of Revival| Prepare your CumShot for immediate shot. Defeat her. Use Slime Wall to easily negate her projectile. When she's defeated, quickly CumShot her "dead" body before it disappear.
+None+

Black Wolf

--Inner Ruin Zone--[Shout Bazooka][Hammer Slam]
|Wake Up! Get Up! Get Slammed!| Use Shout Bazooka to initiate battle with her. Defeat her. She can only be damaged with Hammer Slam.
+None+

Fairy

--Inner Ruin Zone--[Short Dash][Hammer Slam] or [CumShot]
|Defenseless Caster| Attack her, she will then cast a binding spell that travels slowly unless you jump. Don't jump. Use Short Dash to bypass the spell and get close to her. Hammer Slam or CumShot her.
+None+

EXTRA:
Wolf on the Bench can be made to appear in your homebase. When you met her, masturbate in front of her, let her finish.
All other Monstergirls didn't mentioned above is not yet capturable.
It's up again now

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah telling people not to waste their time helping me isn't rude misguided perhaps as I failed to understand what was actually new content in the game and have seemingly come to another halt in my progress so I actually will be needing that guide.

I suppose I underestimated the quirky capture mechanics in this game even with all of the skills now I still can't get some of the girls. I think the creator should have put some more hints I could have gone weeks without figuring some of the monsters out.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick update, there's a new minor bug 1.09a involving the Black Wolf girl in the gallery. If you have sex with her, finish, step away from her, and then masturbate while in view, she should suddenly return to her idle stance but will suddenly grapple you if you make any contact with her sprite without entering "down". You can't even dash through her, it's almost impossible to get pass her without perfectly timing your jump or using the "Double Jump" skill.

This is similar to some other girls who will invite you in for sex if you masturbate within their view or after you Bukkake them. So it's not game breaking, but it surely caught me off guard. I wonder if it's just a bug or if Zell might be coding in few new "Invitation" sprites for both newer girls and older ones.

I might play around with it more to see if anything else might occur. If anyone replicates this and has similar or different results, let me know.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a quick update, there's a new minor bug 1.09a involving the Black Wolf girl in the gallery. If you have sex with her, finish, step away from her, and then masturbate while in view, she should suddenly return to her idle stance but will suddenly grapple you if you make any contact with her sprite without entering "down". You can't even dash through her, it's almost impossible to get pass her without perfectly timing your jump or using the "Double Jump" skill.

This is similar to some other girls who will invite you in for sex if you masturbate within their view or after you Bukkake them. So it's not game breaking, but it surely caught me off guard. I wonder if it's just a bug or if Zell might be coding in few new "Invitation" sprites for both newer girls and older ones.

I might play around with it more to see if anything else might occur. If anyone replicates this and has similar or different results, let me know.
I think it's a feature, if you have sex with the right Yamabiko in the gallery and start masturbating afterwards, she will do the pose where she invites you with her butt and if you try to just pass by, you will instantly bang her.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah telling people not to waste their time helping me isn't rude misguided perhaps as I failed to understand what was actually new content in the game and have seemingly come to another halt in my progress so I actually will be needing that guide.
Mate, I called you rude not because of "telling people not to waste their time helping me" actually. But because:
well looks like I figured it out on my own so nvm I guess. doubt those guides would have anything I'm to up yet since he just released these new monsters like yesterday
That was comparable to you asking for clear water drink, then someone offers you exactly that, then you declined them thinking that was soda. :rolleyes:

But yeah, it seems you didn't meant to be rude after all, so let's put this all under the bridge. :)

I suppose I underestimated the quirky capture mechanics in this game even with all of the skills now I still can't get some of the girls. I think the creator should have put some more hints I could have gone weeks without figuring some of the monsters out.
Okay, now you confuse me. I mean, this game doesn't even have any text at all saves for Skill's Descriptions. How could you actually expected any kind of hint?
And weeks? Some of us actually managed to find everything in a day. Or are you talking about finding out which monstergirls is actually capturable or not?
:confused:

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, now you confuse me. I mean, this game doesn't even have any text at all saves for Skill's Descriptions. How could you actually expected any kind of hint?
And weeks? Some of us actually managed to find everything in a day. Or are you talking about finding out which monstergirls is actually capturable or not?
:confused:
Well when I first played the game I didn't even knew you could capture the monsters and that you get skills xD

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it's a feature, if you have sex with the right Yamabiko in the gallery and start masturbating afterwards, she will do the pose where she invites you with her butt and if you try to just pass by, you will instantly bang her.
True. Same thing happens with the one on the right if you Bukkake her face before sec, wait for a bit, then masturbate near her. She'll perch herself on the nearby wall and spread herself for you. Touching her results in you instantly banging her. Other girls that react to you Masturbating include the Kappa, White Rabbit(left), Tree Dweller, Mushroom, and the Cat Thief. The only new ones that seemed to have a coded animation in the 1.09a update is the Petite Devil who originally did nothing in the last update. The black wolf, however, just goes idle. So, I imagine he'll most likely provide a sprite for this, if not patch it without even knowing it exsist

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

True. Same thing happens with the one on the right if you Bukkake her face before sec, wait for a bit, then masturbate near her. She'll perch herself on the nearby wall and spread herself for you. Touching her results in you instantly banging her. Other girls that react to you Masturbating include the Kappa, White Rabbit(left), Tree Dweller, Mushroom, and the Cat Thief. The only new ones that seemed to have a coded animation in the 1.09a update is the Petite Devil who originally did nothing in the last update. The black wolf, however, just goes idle. So, I imagine he'll most likely provide a sprite for this, if not patch it without even knowing it exsist
Oh also, if you find any new sex animations for already existing girls, would be awesome if you tell them. I would continue to make gifs ^^
This goes for everyone who reads this, would be great :3

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh also, if you find any new sex animations for already existing girls, would be awesome if you tell them.
I think you already know this, but Forest Dweller had slightly different after sex animation prior to version 1.04. And she also had same animated sex scene, but with a mask on.
And you probably know about all unused sprites from 1.06 (some examples in this post, but there's more)
I'm not that good at making gifs, unfortunately, but if you need extracted sprites from versions 1.03-1.09 (and new ones, I hope :p) - feel free to ask.

Attachments

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you already know this, but Forest Dweller had slightly different after sex animation prior to version 1.04. And she also had same animated sex scene, but with a mask on.
And you probably know about all unused sprites from 1.06 (some examples in this post, but there's more)
I'm not that good at making gifs, unfortunately, but if you need extracted sprites from versions 1.03-1.09 (and new ones, I hope :p) - feel free to ask.
That's gold right there, I'll add that to ma list, thanks! :D
There's a reason I didn't include some of the sprites Zell posted on his blog in my collection, they have to hit certain criteria, for example should they be fully loopable and preferably have a "wet-ending", though I appreciate your help!

I didn't knew the forest dweller had two different animations prior to 1.04, but I know of the unused sprites :3

You get some rep for that cx

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I did some tests and here's the result -
I didn't think about making full collection like GermanPlasma did with gif's, but if there's some interest for this, I could make the rest of them.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

A minotaur girl swinging an iron ball. It seems to has become the monkey girl. But this one is more light skinned and has horns.
I actually remember that one. In his very first demo you could actually find it. Going off of his Monster Girl list, the Minotaur Girl is actually a separate monster. My guess is that she'll be at the end of the tree level in a future update.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

For anyone that is interested, here is a Cheat Engine table I quickly put together. I only included three values for now: health, cum meter, and struggle meter.

If you want, you can add hotkeys to those values yourself.

Let me know if something is not working.
It doesn't seem to detect anything for me.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know where to get the cards or how to unlock the secondary scene for the monkey girl and the forest dweller had a look around and couldn't find them?

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow there seem to be alot of flash games Zell uploaded, sadly some were broken (including a footjob one, damn) but I decided to include all I could find and upload them here, before more get broken :'(

You will need a flash projector, is around 17MB big. If you don't have one, just head over to the adobe site and get the right projector.
Link:

No this is just a picture

Here are the flash games
Mega Link:
( 7.8 MB filesize)

Link to the offline version of the 1.02:
FOBS 1.02

New:
Link to the footjob Inukko game that has been stopped hosting:
Thanks Bloopwtags

- Alot of the games are just small minigames, you mostly move with the standart FOBS gallery movement, so "a" "w" "d" or "left" "up" "right", some include clicking though.

How to play the games

Just drag the .swf file into the projector, that's literally it. You can also open them with any browser you want, and you can play them in your browser (but the projector is cooler ofc cx)

Last edited:

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know where to get the cards or how to unlock the secondary scene for the monkey girl and the forest dweller had a look around and couldn't find them?
The forest dewellers secondary scene can be found in the very first area of the tree hut (the entrance in the area with the white rabbits). After passing the three mushroom girls below, you should be in a place where two forest dewellers are stationed to the far left and right of the area, including several ant girls below. Behind the forest deweller on the far right (the one under the save point) is a false wall. Defeat her and then keep going right to enter a hidden pitch black corridor. At the end of it is the forest dewellers panel.

For the monkey girl, you'll have to go to the mansion area. Locate the area where you encounter multiple thwomp-like girls (forgot their names) that hide behind crates on the ceilings but drop on you when you're close. In this room, there will be a box along the ceiling that has a heart symbol on it (should be three spaces down from the left after the first two thwomps). When you find it, use the "Double Jump" ability to climb into a hidden room. In there you'll see the monkey girl's panel among a few crates. If you jump toward the crates, you should pass through one of them. The monkey girl's secondary scene is yours!

Sorry if there's some typos. I had to answer this on my phone
Hope this helps ^^