What's new

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

I assume there's no problems with 1.09 saves ported to 1.09a version, right?
I updated my previous post on page 71 just in case.

By the way, I noticed you can't import cheat engine table anymore since 1.09, address will change every time you launch the game.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... Have all the major bugs been fixed in 1.09a? I want to get the new version of the game, I just don't want to get it then have a new bug-fix version come out 2 days later, making me have to start all over again. (Unless 1.09a and 1.09b would be compatible save-wise.)

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Rape/Pounce" Press button to jump forward and attempt to fuck what you hit.
"surrender" lay on ground presenting rod.
This game is all about reverse rape.
If he made a skill where you can actually rape them or just let you surrender....holy shit this game is the best rape game ever. Though i can't really call it rape if they love it....then he will have to make monster girls that doesn't want to rape you but instead kill you or like when they are defeated then the rape skill will have a reason. Boy so many ideas yet easier said then done.
Even though rape isn't one of my favorites, if it's in this game....I'm ok with it.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

''This account's links are generating too much traffic''

Mega please i beg of you.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New bug fix ver released FOBSver1.09a,fixed some bugs,its not really gamebreaking so you dont have to download it if you dont really mind about the bugs,he is planning to work on mansion next

What is fixed
1.Main bugs(up and down super jump,????2 area bug,fairy capturing bug etc)
2.Cleaning up the maps

Changes
1.Minor protag movement change
2. The key for 1 hp and max cum gauge is now W instead of up and down
3.Add bukkake sprite for antgirl and cat thief girl(icing on cake :D )
4.Add a warp point from the underground forest to the ruins,save point location changed as well

The 1.09 saves should work as well( rmb that previous version will not work 1.09 onward),just move your memory1.actsave to the save folder in FOBSver1.09a

EDIT: Dropbox not available anymore,can anyone upload it to mega?

Last edited:

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually...

I have this theory that later down the line in the game,
the MC gets the ability to swap genders

First up he's male, then he unlocks Female gender transformation and finally a futa gender transformation, would explain the three "slots" where the "G" ability is...

And according to that logic, each "gender" would have its own set of abilities wich would actually make for a fairly lengthy game if thats the case...and so ennemies we can't capture RIGHT NOW we might be able to capture with another gender....

makes sense to me at least...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually...

I have this theory that later down the line in the game,
the MC gets the ability to swap genders

First up he's male, then he unlocks Female gender transformation and finally a futa gender transformation, would explain the three "slots" where the "G" ability is...

And according to that logic, each "gender" would have its own set of abilities wich would actually make for a fairly lengthy game if thats the case...and so ennemies we can't capture RIGHT NOW we might be able to capture with another gender....

makes sense to me at least...
If i remember correctly,there IS a ghost monster girl thingy that change you into female and you get pound by a futa lol

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Requesting reuploading archive to mega too.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Archive link is dead already, too much traffic.

If i remember correctly,there IS a ghost monster girl thingy that change you into female and you get pound by a futa lol
Yesi remember that too. a ghost in a dress drops down ontop of you to posses you which makes you into a futa(possibly) something like that.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm tellin' ya. You should just use imgur. Super easy posting and viewing format. No bandwidth limits.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am working on uploading it to mega, I just have some problems with my upload speed >.>
I'll edit the other post's link when done, I also edit this one here.

Edit: Seems like Mega has even worse bandwidth, I guess I do try to just use imgur, altough I may have to make different albums. We'll see ^^
Edit2: I guess I'll make a newer post, because it seems like I should explain some things, since imgur converts gifs of a size bigger than 2mb into gifv files, which can be bypassed

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yesi remember that too. a ghost in a dress drops down ontop of you to posses you which makes you into a futa(possibly) something like that.
Here's some gifs about that. Sadly It seems it still will be a long time before it get implemented.
I personally hope there will be Group Reverse Rape, a threesome at least.
The closest we have for now is when the possession-genderswap-ed MC is fucked by another monstergirl.

No, WAIT. From the gifs above it's easy to deduce that this gender-changing possession monstergirl's habitat is in the mansion zone. What zone that Zell said he will expand next update? That's right, the MANSION zone! Ohohoho :D!

@GermanPlasma, i personally thought you don't need to put the FOBS Animation Collection Link in your signature inside a spoiler box, maybe after you done moving the files to a more reliable sharing site?

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@GermanPlasma, i personally thought you don't need to put the FOBS Animation Collection Link in your signature inside a spoiler box, maybe after you done moving the files to a more reliable sharing site?
Yeah, I mean I added it when the link still worked, I can't change it when I'm sleeping xD
But thanks for reminding me ^^

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

saves from older versions dont work with 1.09a? I can't seem to get it to load it

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try using Google Drive? Downloading the whole album from Imgur will be pretty painful.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Am working on uploading it to mega, I just have some problems with my upload speed >.>
I'll edit the other post's link when done, I also edit this one here.

Edit: Seems like Mega has even worse bandwidth, I guess I do try to just use imgur, altough I may have to make different albums. We'll see ^^
Edit2: I guess I'll make a newer post, because it seems like I should explain some things, since imgur converts gifs of a size bigger than 2mb into gifv files, which can be bypassed
Just upload it to sadpanda....

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just upload it to sadpanda....

About that, there's actually should be an older version animation galleries there of this game, but it's all gone now... :(, i wonder why?

If this one by GermanPlasma did posted there, i hope it will stay for long.