What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
Shitigadianzu

I really wish I could take credit for finding this one, but it goes to Sizustar over at the Hentiapalm forums. It's kinda like VH only I sorta prefer this one.

Features: Tentacle Rape, Bestiality, Preg, birth, Slime Rape, Insect Rape, and possibly more (Haven't beaten it yet)

At the beginning you get to choose between 4 characters, each character plays a bit differently. All in all, it's a very fun game with some pretty good hentai throughout.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

VH definitely has superior artwork.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totally opened this thread, ready to make a joke about a correlation between the quality of this game and the first four letters of its name. But this looks good.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No idea how to make it work...it says: RPG?????2000?????????

Any suggestions?

Besides, you didn't post "Who" made it, that and instructions of why it doesn't work for me, please?

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

No idea how to make it work...it says: RPG?????2000?????????

Any suggestions?

Besides, you didn't post "Who" made it, that and instructions of why it doesn't work for me, please?
I got the same error aswell.

Probably needs some sort of RPG maker or something?

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got an RPG Maker, japanese type. No matter what i do, nothing works. We need a Instruction Book or something, lol.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game needs RPG Maker 2000. However, I have no idea how it is supposed to work. When I tried to run it, it locked up my computer.

I did find a thread by sizustar on Hongfire ; there are instructions on how to play, but not how to get it to run. And the DL link is the same as the one at the beginning of this thread, so unpacking it still ends up with the same two directories.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm...thanks. Well, if your PC lock up. Be sure to have Virus Guardian Programs or such related, be sure you're well protected there and your PC can run the program be recommandations. Some PC types can't run all programs. Thats where the tricky part is, since XP systems can run nearly whatever, especially Windows 7. If you got a Vista, then its not strange...Vista aren't compatible to nearly a crap. They're garbage.

I don't really know what to help you with...because i don't deal with your problems, sorry. If i didn't experience like you do, then i can't help you, sorry again.

But thanks for telling me that hint...was obvious but i'm too dumb! XD

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone else find the enemies move incredibly fast?

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else even been able to play the game yet? X)
I can't even get the download link to work. :/

Last edited:

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First: I can't start it, i got THREE FUCKING RPG programs now! One of them is in Japanese that i found on the creator of this game's blog link to download that recommended working RPG program for this. But when i try to install it, it says something of a .wav file that can't be installed.

Second: If someone could PLEASE get a installation instructions, i'd be frankly happy like a jumping bunny.

Third: Get a smoke, relieves stress.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First: I can't start it, i got THREE FUCKING RPG programs now! One of them is in Japanese that i found on the creator of this game's blog link to download that recommended working RPG program for this. But when i try to install it, it says something of a .wav file that can't be installed.

Second: If someone could PLEASE get a installation instructions, i'd be frankly happy like a jumping bunny.

Third: Get a smoke, relieves stress.
... Profit?

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wh-what? Anyways. I got the conclusion! Ya need a Japanese Unicode Install and change your PC to Japanese if you want to install the one i installed now to get this crap working.

Here:

Remember to change your PC to Japanese BEFORE installing it! Else, it'll get an install error.

Then this game will work, not yet tested. Don't got Japanese at this sucker PC...-_-...gotta find somehow to get Japanese on it.

Last edited:

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Link doesn't work, what was it suppoed to link to?

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doesn't work? It was to the program needed to run this game. A RPG2000RTP, easier said its a RPG Maker. In japanese.

It should work now, check it, please?

Last edited:

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For OP link: I had to use explorer and turn protected mode off to get it to work properly.

For Ragnarok's link: The url is on there twice. Just click the redirect link and it should work.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To get it going you need Japanese unicode settings set up before you extract the rar. Then for the game you need the above specified RPG maker. I followed the web page included in the download, selected the link at the top of the page and downloaded it from there. Install that and you should be gold.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What if someone don't got Japanese Unicode Settings and nor the CD to install it?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, someone stated that the only controls were Z to attack, SHIFT to switch attack, is that really everything? More importantly how do you save or skip cut scenes? I couldn't figure ether out, if they're possible at all.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can find everything out if someone can help me finding a way to install a Japanese Language Settings System and/or get a RPG2000 that WILL make this work! Who plays this game that didn't use Japanese Language change?