What's new

[Complete - Full] 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Translation Progress

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28935
DLSite:

DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUM~!!!

Another translation is complete! Though I believe everything is translated and no bugs exist, I may very well be wrong. So everyone should contact me in case they find a bug, untranslated parts, or something that is horrendously mistyped. I hope you do so, since I wouldn't like the game to be unplayable in any way, having spent so many hours translating it.

As far as modifications are concerned, I've tried to stick to the developer's text as much as I could. There are points where some parts wouldn't make a lot of sense, so I altered them a bit, but it's only a few phrases in the whole game. I don't believe there should be any problem understanding the game's story, if however there is, you should tell me.

I have created a custom Recollection Room. I believe one should exist in every H game, since that's probably the main reason people play the game anyway, but this game didn't have one. I hope it's not bugged. If it is, please ask me to fix it.

Moreover, I changed the way the time works ingame. As many people have informed me, time moves too fast to let you slowly explore any part of the game you want. I don't know if the developer set the time like that to create a sense of urgency or not, but I have modified it so that time flows more slowly now. I believe it's at a good enough level now, but should any problems arise, don't mind suggesting something else. The only slight problem is that playing the game with a modified timer requires a new game every time you modify it, so bear that in mind.

Lastly, I have tried to reduce the game overs that happen after certain H scenes. I'm not sure those work as intended, but you should be able to evade some game overs that were formerly obligatory.

Without further ado, here you go:

MEGA LINK: (v1.10)

Patch Version History:
v1.10: Small modifications.(Added a telephone list, a god-type item, etc)
v1.09: Reworked on some translated parts.
v1.08: Fixed some grammar errors, and modified the Hunger gained from Weeds.
v1.07: Fixed more errors.
v1.06: Fixed a grammar error and some untranslated lines.
v1.05: Fixed some untranslated lines.
v1.04: Translated missing item descriptions.
v1.03: Fixed an untranslated NPC.
v1.02: Fixed untranslated parts plus a typo.
v1.01: Fixed some untranslated parts.
v1.00: Translation released.

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do~! If you really like this game, you should buy it to support the developers as well!

As for my next project, I will let a week or so go by to work on bugs/etc on this game, and then I'll see what I want to work on and make an announcement. Hope everyone will like the next game too!

Have fun~

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Partial Progress

Cheers! and Yay!

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excited :3

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

good news

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, thanks for your work on this game !
Can't wait this look promising :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small update about my progress: I finished the area outside the house as well, now I'll working on the village areas, but exams are coming, so I'll probably work on the translation seriously again after I'm done.

Tbh, I keep thinking how I should just release this as a partial, but it's a really good game(though you have to avoid the scat parts if you're not into the fetish), so I just keep working on the game.

Also, why the heck doesn't this have a CG room!? Justice will be done!

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank for the update, and good luck on your exam :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small update about my progress: I finished the area outside the house as well, now I'll working on the village areas, but exams are coming, so I'll probably work on the translation seriously again after I'm done.

Tbh, I keep thinking how I should just release this as a partial, but it's a really good game(though you have to avoid the scat parts if you're not into the fetish), so I just keep working on the game.

Also, why the heck doesn't this have a CG room!? Justice will be done!
You could release it as a partial first, then go back and complete it when you have more time.

Doesn't really matter to me, I'll wait.

Bit disappointed that it contains scat though. That's always an unpleasant surprise to find in your hentai.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Really loved your work on Shinobi Buster Mizuna. Here is hoping to a full translation of this game :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could release it as a partial first, then go back and complete it when you have more time.

Doesn't really matter to me, I'll wait.

Bit disappointed that it contains scat though. That's always an unpleasant surprise to find in your hentai.
Yeah was thinking about a partial, but I get more motivated when I've released nothing of my work, so I'll probably not release one right now.

Also, I'm working on a little something as an extra, so it might cause bugs etc. I think it's fine, this might take less time than my last project, though this means some scenes will be untranslated. As long as you guys can wait I'll deliver someday ;)

And about the scat yeah, it's actually my worst fetish(this coming from someone that's really open about people's preferences and don't mind even some of the extreme ones, as long as they aren't happening in my own bedroom). But scat makes me feel kinda disgusted... Well, you know what they say. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I aim to work scat scenes too at some point anyway.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alas, as my exam period is near it's end, I have some announcements to make:

First of all, this is now a WIP-Full translation! I wasn't sure I wanted to go for a full since I'm not a fan of the fetish the game is based on, but it's a really fun game, and I think it's worth a full translation.

Secondly, I have a patreon page now!
After someone asked if he could donate a few bucks to me, I realized I don't have a page to support this hobby of mine, and since patreon is so popular, I thought I'd make one too.
My translations aren't pay to play now(and probably will never be), I just wanted to make something so that anyone can show their appreciation that way if they want to(and then suddenly, every patreon release is 3 months before the regular one, why such a sellout ~.~)

Cya around peeps~

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awesome! Looking forward to your second full translation! Can't wait! =]

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome! Looking forward to your second full translation! Can't wait! =]
Hopefully it'll go better than my first one... In this game I tend to not stick to the dialogues 100%, I hope this will make some parts more understandable.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

survival in a hentai game? sounds nice and i will test this out after its translated :) is there ahegao content in it?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

First of all, this is now a WIP-Full translation! I wasn't sure I wanted to go for a full since I'm not a fan of the fetish the game is based on, but it's a really fun game, and I think it's worth a full translation.

Cya around peeps~
nice to hear !

and thanks for doing this :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

survival in a hentai game? sounds nice and i will test this out after its translated :) is there ahegao content in it?
Yeah, it was a fun concept, that's why I picked it up. You're supposed to eat and drink, otherwise you can die!

It does have some ahegao scenes as well >.<

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small update about my progress:
I've finished the town's dialogues, started working on the mountain area, and then there's academy/mansion plus event maps. I translated some H scenes as well, it's good that they're not too large, but they are so many...

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nice! Happy to hear a lot of progress is being made on this game. It's probably the translation I'm looking forward to the most along with Ninja Ajisai.

Any time table we are looking at for this one? Also, if you do have an estimate, don't feel too pressured to stick to it if you're unable to make it. Sometimes things happen that can cause detours in life.

In other news, I just became a patron! :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the support!

I don't have an exact estimate, but I believe I'm close to 50% of the game's total lines.

As far as maps are concerned, I have to translate around 15 maps(some bigger than others) and around 35 H-scenes. As I mentioned before, the good thing is that the scenes aren't too big, so some days I translate 2 of them, but even so... Sorry, no date yet, but I'll keep updating, so look forward to that.

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am eager to see this translated :D keep up the good work