What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ crotch ] That Life ~The Rural Survival RPG~ / 田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~ RE174610 RJ174610

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the same author ( ) that made Uninhabited Island Escape RPG (

Another survival game made by crotch, which holds a lot of potential; assuming they continue off of their success with their previous work. As some of the title art would suggest, this game should have a great deal of exhibitionism, and a good deal more to do than the previous game. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this game fares in the next couple days.

Sample Images

Last edited by a moderator:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 「RJ174610」田舎生活サバイバルRPG~そのひぐらし~

is she grinding on a tire or am i seeing things tonight? also i do hope the maid as more spotlight then just a side character

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it doesn't look like it's using that tile set so I'm already interested... jokes aside, is this going to end up with scat or will that just be a nuisance mechanic? They mentioned 便意 as a separate resource/indicator from bladder, but I only saw a tag for urination.

Regardless, the plot and setting are a refreshing break from the typical rpg maker title so I'll probably give it a try.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it doesn't look like it's using that tile set so I'm already interested... jokes aside, is this going to end up with scat or will that just be a nuisance mechanic? They mentioned 便意 as a separate resource/indicator from bladder, but I only saw a tag for urination.

Regardless, the plot and setting are a refreshing break from the typical rpg maker title so I'll probably give it a try.
Well, I think one of the screenshot on the author's blog show pile of poop on the ground...

So I think yes.

The previous game didn't have scat tag either but have them in game.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game looks awesome. I'm going to do a quick partial for it, unless someone is already working on one.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game looks awesome. I'm going to do a quick partial for it, unless someone is already working on one.
I'm quite busy these days but I'll help ya and translate the images (UI & status effect). :p

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You probably want to avoid this if you don't like scat.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Scat is one of those fetishes that people seldom have moderate views about. Peeing one can ignore and move on.

I confess, I want to like this game but that's going to depend (for me, at least) entirely on how avoidable scat is.

Would folks who have completed this game (when they complete it, of course) let us know how "shitty" the gameplay is, please?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm also reluctant to play this game, even when how much I like how it looks...
I'm gonna try to check if scat is avoidable and pray it is while checking :|

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can avoid the scat scene if you go to the house's toilet before it's too late. That add a new challenge for those who don't like scat. :D

As for the gameplay, I'm not really far into the game but it's pretty nice (only completed the first "objective" which is getting fertilizer for the farm). there's also a good part of exploration (with secret stuffs and such). Oh and the time is passing by too and there's rapers by night (beware of the police if you're naked, too).

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like scat! It's not my main fetish but it's ok in my book.Thank you for making a partial to this game! I want to explore everything in it! There is also a happy doggie in there, maybe it will suprise her when she's pooping! :)

Last edited:

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The UI seems interesting....
*Ignore fetish grab it anyway

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omg

it feels like scat and farting is used alot in this game :p

art is great and some of the dialogues are funny :)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I download this game with the same feeling as recent Combat Ation games.

That it's going to be better than a typical game and worth a play, but I know at one point it's going to blindside me with something that induces nausea.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uploaded the picture translation on my first post. :D

I've put icons instead of the texts for the status b/c it's too small for text.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay again son defective game.
It is in the bath and then do not you continue.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

bahhhh ,anyone having issues with vnr? its refuse to translate the text :))))

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the scat in this game a major part or just a minor part? I can overlook a little bit but too much is just nauseating.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the scat in this game a major part or just a minor part? I can overlook a little bit but too much is just nauseating.
Yes, it is a major part, and if you cannot stand scat/watersports/farting then avoid this game, your loins will cry out in frustration and die like a lightswitch being turned on and off too quickly. :eek:

About 50% of the CGs have the entire purpose of scat or scat+masturbation.
About 30% of the CGs are sex combined with scat (pushing it in so hard something pops out the other hole, because that's how it works right?)
About 20% of the CGs are sex, but all blowjobs/handjobs, all the penetration has scat mixed in with it, except maybe 1 total.
The battles are either typical RPG slapfest, or typical RPG slapfest with fart attacks upon your person.

The gameplay itself is like a facebook game, manage resource levels, dont let them drop to 0, walk around and collect stuff until you hit the magic money amount. The humor at times is great but it is kind of lost with a translator.

TL;DR If scat makes you queasy, avoid this game, the majority of it is scat.