What's new

ACT [Azurezero] Witch's Dungeon Laboratory (RE180836)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just now finished enough content to show at least a bit of this game.

14/08/2016
GAMES DONE
£4 pricetag, wasn't too sure what to charge for this. Have fun with it everyone.

currently a working title, Witch's Dungeon Lab is a puzzle ror game in the same vein as ib or witch house, but with smut instead of death, this game won't feature any guro, but will most probably have some mind control and transformation scenes, as well as the usual suspects of gangbangs, corruption and mind break people have come to expect of me.

The game stars Kana, a cute, slightly chubby brunette and member of the royal guard, sent to investigate the premises of one of the royal scientists ( a witch)...
after banging on the door and demanding entry, the witch drops you into the basement where you are challenged with solving puzzles in order to advance and escape

cg preview

currently the demo only has a little bit of the layout made, it's just a teaser of the kinds of things you can expect to see in the game...
two of the scenes are game overs, but roaming enemies for the most part will have rape on loss scenes but not result in a game over.

honestly I was feeling anxious cause I hadn't announced any new projects for a while... and the others I have are a lot bigger than this...

there's not much to comment on yet, but I appreciate feedback nonetheless, I'm sure im gonna get at least one negrep for daring to make another rpgmaker ror game but i think as long as i dont let it get bogged down with pointless stealth mechanics and too many instant loss conditions i think we can all have a good time with it

Last edited:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: -Witch's Dungeon Laboratory- puzzle/ror game by azurezero

I have to say man, your art style went quite a way... congratulations

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to say man, your art style went quite a way... congratulations
Thank you! I think this came from my work on SD quest... the hardest part of this so far has been the eyes, is pointless if the eyes don't look cute

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you! I think this came from my work on SD quest... the hardest part of this so far has been the eyes, is pointless if the eyes don't look cute
Fully agree... one of the things I loved about the kunoichi ninpocho games.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fully agree... one of the things I loved about the kunoichi ninpocho games.
I would've liked those but the random nature of when the h attacks would happen annoyed me, and here i was strolling around waiting to get fucked

faust12

Reputation score

This looks really promising! I've never bought a US H-game before but if this keeps up at this level of quality I'll probably buy it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks really promising! I've never bought a US H-game before but if this keeps up at this level of quality I'll probably buy it.
I'm glad it's to your tastes, I had to be careful not to only have tentacle game overs in the demo, and i also couldnt think of anything interesting with the original guardian or the red orb so I changed it to the shadow creature thing...

that original guardian is definitely coming back later for some mind control though

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

milking GO teaser

just finished streaming for today

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

milking GO teaser

just finished streaming for today
What the hell is wrong with her left arm?! Is it a portal to another dimension? :eek:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell is wrong with her left arm?! Is it a portal to another dimension? :eek:
no just if i drew the other wooden board then she wouldnt be visible

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well this is going great <.<
either way getting tentacle fucked and milked for the foreseeable future is a fun way to end an adventure

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Streaming more cg for the game

starting as soon as i finish posting everywhere that im streaming

edit - that was productive, 2 base cg for different loss scenarios
also coded a button mashing event for possible quicktime action (even if its only used once in the game)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Progressing steadily at this, but things are going slow because i'm trying to advance all of my other projects too, I don't wanna work fully on this and at the end of it have a huge gulf before another game is anywhere near completion, I'd rather have them be further into production.

thinking about it, i just realised i don't have an intended length for this game yet. though i do tend to like the 4 chapters sort of thing, always feels like a nice round number...

i'm mainly drawing content and writing the scenes before i think about how it fits in, but since the loss conditions in this game do not always lead to a game over it has proven harder to write stuff. You can hopefully expect some new kinds of content from me... I have some nice ideas for some corruption free sex as the game progresses

here's another teaser, i havent decided what to do to her yet but ive got a ballgag version and stuff

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

added more cg to one of the snatcher game overs,
not everything will put the mc out of action and allow her to continue,
but the snatchers have delicious addictive sperm which is harvested as a date rape drug guaranteed to bring out the whore in anyone...
so yeah...shes not escaping after taking a load of that

my tumblr has more of them

I'm almost ready to release another demo to patrons

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just one more puzzle room to design before patrons get the update to this game, i also need to draw the loss scene for the new mob (slimegirls)
this is one of those not a game over scenes :3

EDIT- sent to patrons, you guys get it in a week.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

half a day early, but here you guys go

:D enjoy, also give feedback on what youd like to see! I think next im gonna be drawing some yuri focused domination scenes with spanking and stuff :D as i work on the slave training area

also, seriously, do comment, this threads feeling lonely right now

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can entirely avoid the flee-the-three-gremlins segment by going clockwise in the room rather than counterclockwise.

The not-quite-mastermind game seemed buggy the first time I played it, but worked correctly on a subsequent playthrough.