What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You are a young girl (18 years old).

Player choice of name, and game play. There is three ways to play submissive, dominate and something in between. Multiple choice as you played. (Not that many at this point, but more to come)

Fetish tag:
Corruption.
Blackmail.
Male/Female nudity.
Exhibitionist/Voyeur
And way more to come!

Picture from ingame and of MC

Game info:
All images are rendered in 1280x1024 and game is in the same resolution. Game engine rpg maker mv. Yes this is one of does 3d renders games.

If you find bugs. Write them here and I will fix them as fast as I can.

History and information

Country
Kaznia is a western country with a government suppression going on between the North and the South, in the twenty first century. It's a warm country, although there isn’t much sun in the North because of the Mountains. People in the South have a much darker skin tone.

History
In Kaznia, the government is suppressing the Southern part of the country, and has been doing for the last 200 years. The people of the South rebel against the suppression and have tried to abolish the government. The government was better equipped and had the upperhand, quickly crushing the rebellion and fighting them back into the South. The government started to build a big wall, that separates the border, from the luxurious North, to the poor South. The wall has been standing there over the last 150 years, as a reminder to the South of there failure of the abolishment.

Today
Import and export from the South is under the total control of the government based in the North. The South only receives their basic needs; like little food and medicine to keep their standard of life to a minimum. The North uses their professional military personnel to keep the control of the people in the South. They are known to quickly crush any resistance from the South.
The navy of the North have total control of what ships enter and leave the Southern shores.

The land of the North have removed all scars of fighting. As the country in the South have plenty of reminders of their great loss to the North.. Craters and ruined cities are everywhere to be seen.

Politics
The government in the North, have an ongoing campaign to have young couples married early, this is so that they can procreate at a much quicker rate. Since the south have a lot more people but lack the equipment to ever stand a fighting chance.
This rule has been enforced using the means of propaganda. The propaganda has been used for the last 150 years. It is known to be abnormal to be over 18 and not married. Many families pressure young people to marry at the age of 18. Females have the same rights as males, but not many use them. As the female is seen to be a figure which stays at home with their kids until they reach the age where they start Kindergarten.

The school system isn't much to talk about. Finding a job is known to be very hard. Many of the people have to quit school, before graduating high school to support and help out their families.
It's not often a female will go looking for a career, It’s hard for them to find stable work, seen as the males of the population tend to push them down and give them the lesser jobs.

Protagonist.
The female protagonist was born in 1986 and the story start in the year 2004. (18 years old) lives in the Northern part of kaznia in a small Mountain Village. with her family. Mother and father and 18 years old adopted brother.

We follow the female protagonist and her choice to move away from the Mountain Village to the capital. She at this point has a job as a waitress/bartender at the local bar. Where the male customers not always are the nicest.

Appearance
Red Brown hair. Green eyes. Freckles. Bodily figure with dd cup breast. Short in high. Have a childish Appearance with her hair in two ponytails to each side. Is often seen with a lollipop in her mouth. Since it's a warm country the protagonist is often using dresses and skirts.

Mentality
As she is grown up with a mentality that male have is the strongest gender.
Is used to use her body to tease and play with males to get her will. And use her innocent to play with or get her will.
Since she works as a waitress/bartender she is used to customers groping and talk about her body in front of her. Sometimes she fights back other times she surrenders to the harassment. As the story continue, she can develop an Exhibitionist side as a treat. Since she sometimes loves to show her body at her premises. She lost her virginity to the local high school football team captain.
Some may say she got raped but since she is conflicted about her submissive side and like it a bit rough she didn't want to press charges. She often meets the captain at the bar when he drinks and is a reminder of the intercourse. She is conflicted about her feelings as she knows she should feel aroused by the situation. But still does and are trying to find some answers at the small library in town.

The female protagonist have always been good at sport and have a good fysisk. Since there isn't any gym at the Village she often runs in the Woods with her adopted brother. After the run they can go to the lake to cool down in the water.

Protagonist have never been good at school where she often have been turning on her chair as the class continues. Talking to classmates to get the day goes faster.
A natural submissive side is there but the player can choose to play more dominant.

Family.
No one in the family knows that female protagonist has lost her virginity. And live together in a small house.

Mother.
Conservative housewives that have been home since (player) was born. Don't think female need to go to school or get a job. And only want the player to find a husband and get pregnant.

Father.
Conservative mine worker that want the player to settle down. And don't like that she got work at the bar. is afraid that the work at the bar will corrupt her.

Stepbrother.
Is adopted since his family was killed in a mud avalanche. And he was the sole survivor where 7 people were killed. Share bedroom with the player and have often looked at the sheet when a player is asleep. He loves the player as a Sister but wants more from here. And is an often reminder that she doesn't think about it when she goes to bed in her nightgown. Have been caught more than Once going into the shower when a player is showering and says it's an accident.

Changelog 0.04
Changelog:0.0.4

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: New paths

You can post a link, just not a clickable one.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Put something like :

[English RPG game] in the thread title - I never know if I should click the thread otherwise.

I dont want to search every thread while most are obscure Japanese RPGs with 10 CGs in them.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths

i like the story plot but why is she so modest if shes fucked every male and female in her town and whats left of her to corrupt?

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i like the story plot but why is she so modest if shes fucked every male and female in her town and whats left of her to corrupt?
She have had an active sex life Yes. But an active sex life is not the same as corruption. The corruption stat is more how she react to blackmail and or suggestion as they come. :)

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone give me a save after the maze the game glitch for me and every time i go to the bed it sends me back to the the beginning of day 3 and i have to do the baton (everyone is beaten) and then the maze again (everyone beaten too)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone give me a save after the maze the game glitch for me and every time i go to the bed it sends me back to the the beginning of day 3 and i have to do the baton (everyone is beaten) and then the maze again (everyone beaten too)
After the Maze its end of content. Its says in the note as ypu walk into the army barracks :)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now this here is not something i do a lot. But maybe that's a good thing for you, mister developer, you have no "appetizers" nothing to show off a bit of your work. Which more often that not turns me away very quickly. The pictures you speak off might as well be a google.image search away. But here i am downloading your game and trying it out at the very least ;)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now this here is not something i do a lot. But maybe that's a good thing for you, mister developer, you have no "appetizers" nothing to show off a bit of your work. Which more often that not turns me away very quickly. The pictures you speak off might as well be a google.image search away. But here i am downloading your game and trying it out at the very least ;)
I cant post links before I have writen 15 commens on the forum. Its coming when I have posted more commens :)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cant post links before I have writen 15 commens on the forum. Its coming when I have posted more commens :)
You can always upload preview pics on an external site, and post a broken link, like you did for the mega link. :)

Personally, I won't bother downloading when I can't see what's in the game :p

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can always upload preview pics on an external site, and post a broken link, like you did for the mega link. :)

Personally, I won't bother downloading when I can't see what's in the game :p
You are right. Will fix it when I Come home after work :)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright.
Well i'll be looking forward to it and of course further progress. Also you really need to spell check, haven't played through what you've made so far, but i found some perculiar spelling mistakes.

#Badlydrawnhadouken

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the premise. And the fetishes mentioned are right up my preferential alley. I like the MCs design. About time someone went for undercut and tats! MC has my stamp of approval. Overall there's a lot of good already (though there's, of course, rough edges in need of polishing), and the game has a lot of potential...

BUT!

What's with the maze? I stopped counting after my 67th battle in the maze. I went in with about 100g and came out on the other side with well over 300 - and every fight only grants 2-3g. Not to mention every fight necessitates a full heal afterward, maybe also drinking a red bull (mana potion). And I usually save after every fight as well.

That means that while in the maze, I did the following thing more than 67 times: Fight. Open inventory. Use skill (Medic). Possibly drink Red Bull. Save. :(

That - to me - is too much. It took me the better part of an hour to find my way through, and its not like the battles are all that exhilarating either with only facing the same 2 different encounters. Its simple grind on a level were even the most patient player might just throw his hands up in the air and walking away. I myself was so close to quitting so many times, but decided I needed to push through the maze in case there was more material afterwards (but it is my understanding that the end of the maze basically means the end of current material? You might want to mention that in your first post, just so people know when to stop playing :))

Incidentally, if you continue on after the maze, you can retrigger earlier training and scenes by going to the glittering spots in the barracks. This takes you back to baton training, or has the MC walk through the sleeping area and change clothes at the lockers like the maze never happened.

- SS

p.s.
In the starting town, why are there only girls walking around? I think I spotted one old man, but the rest are clones of the same 2-3 girls. Is this intentional?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All you have to do to make it unclickable is remove the "https://www.", or "https://" if it does not have a "www.", from the link, so everyone can just copy paste easily.

Spaces are unnecessary and annoying.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the premise. And the fetishes mentioned are right up my preferential alley. I like the MCs design. About time someone went for undercut and tats! MC has my stamp of approval. Overall there's a lot of good already (though there's, of course, rough edges in need of polishing), and the game has a lot of potential...

BUT!

What's with the maze? I stopped counting after my 67th battle in the maze. I went in with about 100g and came out on the other side with well over 300 - and every fight only grants 2-3g. Not to mention every fight necessitates a full heal afterward, maybe also drinking a red bull (mana potion). And I usually save after every fight as well.

That means that while in the maze, I did the following thing more than 67 times: Fight. Open inventory. Use skill (Medic). Possibly drink Red Bull. Save. :(

That - to me - is too much. It took me the better part of an hour to find my way through, and its not like the battles are all that exhilarating either with only facing the same 2 different encounters. Its simple grind on a level were even the most patient player might just throw his hands up in the air and walking away. I myself was so close to quitting so many times, but decided I needed to push through the maze in case there was more material afterwards (but it is my understanding that the end of the maze basically means the end of current material? You might want to mention that in your first post, just so people know when to stop playing :))

Incidentally, if you continue on after the maze, you can retrigger earlier training and scenes by going to the glittering spots in the barracks. This takes you back to baton training, or has the MC walk through the sleeping area and change clothes at the lockers like the maze never happened.

- SS

p.s.
In the starting town, why are there only girls walking around? I think I spotted one old man, but the rest are clones of the same 2-3 girls. Is this intentional?
You are right about the maze. Have looked true the code and found a double number so encounters happened a bit to much. It's change and will soon upload a new bugfix update

There was a trigger event after the maze but that didn't trigger. (Fixed now)
And the town is intentional :)

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are right about the maze. Have looked true the code and found a double number so encounters happened a bit to much. It's change and will soon upload a new bugfix update

There was a trigger event after the maze but that didn't trigger. (Fixed now)
And the town is intentional :)
I am glad that the number of encounters wasn't intentional. I was like "oh, come on!" at some points.

That part was one of my main issues with what you have so far. I liked what story I played so far, even though I thought she started to enjoy showing off herself a bit too soon as she lay topless in the barracks. (Thinking about it, that might be because I went for every teasing option I could - don't know how those choices affect later events.)

Is there a way to check your corruption/sluttiness ingame?

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am glad that the number of encounters wasn't intentional. I was like "oh, come on!" at some points.

That part was one of my main issues with what you have so far. I liked what story I played so far, even though I thought she started to enjoy showing off herself a bit too soon as she lay topless in the barracks. (Thinking about it, that might be because I went for every teasing option I could - don't know how those choices affect later events.)

Is there a way to check your corruption/sluttiness ingame?
There is no way to check your corruption level. Its coming :) i dont know how long the game will be at this point. So there will be some changes to does scenes as the story progress

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How has anyone even beaten the 10 enemies, this is ridiculous.