The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 19th May 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member
Default Wonder Treasure

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ115855.html

From Ankokumarimokan

.- . Coming out late June, but now there's trial.
Old 19th May 2013
Grim Reaper

HangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to all
Default Re: Wonder Treasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ115855.html

From Ankokumarimokan

.- . Coming out late June, but now there's trial.
Wow nice find...I'm a fan of Marimo's games so this is really good news to me...

Btw this game seems to be in his older art style and is really similar to that old game that featured the kunoichi as the main char(i can't recall it's name though).I do hope that it will contain less gore than its female ninja counterpart though.
Old 19th May 2013
Demon Girl Master

Damoriva has just started to contribute

All the enemies except that little seed shooting thing have rape animations. Don't know if there's a limit on continues, maybe it will be like Adventures of Anise where the GO cutscene changes when you have none left. If you wait on the Continue screen, the GOR animates. There only seems to be the vine one and one for the gorilla boss. I'm already loving this and I can't wait for release!
Old 19th May 2013
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to all

Ah I'm a fan of his weird style, it's terrible anatomy wise but still manages to be really charming. Looking forward to this, I really hope he improves the gallery this time as Splatter School and that other newer one were a bit annoying to navigate through

By improve I mean seperate the guro from the sex animations and make them loop somehow. How you had to go back or forward in the animation gallery to be able to replay most of them was terrible.
Old 19th May 2013
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all

I coulden' help but have a chuckle at this one, looks like the creator loves to take classic games and add a nice touch of rapey to them. The last game being Act Raiser and the one before Splatter House, now hes gone for the golden oldie Wonderboy/Adventure Island.

Seeing those old snails, rocks and bonfires brought back memories, although I did enjoy seeing the modern day touch of a segway in place of the skateboard as the speed device
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."
Old 19th May 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forum

saw this some time ago but wasn't demoed yet. its just as nice as the other 2 were. there are 2 animations for the bunny and snail if you have no lives left the bunny keeps bopping you and the snail makes you its new home.
I thought sonic do to her feet, but alot slower. you have a star mod that lets you run though things.
Old 19th May 2013
Jungle Girl

adaz95 has just started to contribute

after released, look for skull symbol. skull means the game contains guro
Old 19th May 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaz95 View Post
after released, look for skull symbol. skull means the game contains guro
Usually the tags should be final, even before the release.

and the Act Raiser parody one didn't have the skull mark either .- . so there's a decent chance this won't go into guro.
Old 20th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Tsukuyomi has just started to contribute

The dash thing is a bit annoying. He might've been going for a "race through the level" thing, like Sonic, but for those- like me- whose reflexes are dead want to just take their time. I hope he maps it to a button or something.

I agree with everything else. The segway is lulzy, I hope there won't be much, if not any, guro, and the look of the game is cute. Very cute. I'll be watching.
Old 20th May 2013
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to all

Not sure if I'm a fan of the gimmick for this game. I like that he changes the games up a bit each time though. Splatter School had the horror survival element with limited movement abilities, that last one had magic and such and this new one is some sonic-esk gun shooting crap.

Noting the ability to hover/fly by flapping your arms makes it possible to get around most obstacles, however that works...
Old 20th May 2013
Lili

Lila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Lila M-3210

I can make out Tifa-Tan's grope sound, and Unused Ryona Bunny Game's zoom sound in this game.
Old 20th May 2013

cybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila M-3210 View Post
I can make out Tifa-Tan's grope sound, and Unused Ryona Bunny Game's zoom sound in this game.
Out of topic but, what is Ryona Bunny Game? Sounds interesting
Old 20th May 2013
Lili

Lila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these partsLila M-3210 is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Lila M-3210

I found it in some obscure thread around here. I forgot what the original thread was called though, but I do remember it was one of the author's other works. I think... the game with the magician girl? I don't remember a thing about it. But the spring has a sound byte from it when it launches you.
Old 20th May 2013

cybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to allcybeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila M-3210 View Post
I found it in some obscure thread around here. I forgot what the original thread was called though, but I do remember it was one of the author's other works. I think... the game with the magician girl? I don't remember a thing about it. But the spring has a sound byte from it when it launches you.
Mind giving me the link/the game?
Old 21st May 2013

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybeast View Post
Mind giving me the link/the game?
For the rabbit game that was brought up.http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=3016
Links on 1st page(freakshare) and 3rd page(the jp uploader that always has "ryona" as the password for their files).

Last edited by Kirshz; 21st May 2013 at 05:08.