What's new

ACT Kwarurariru (Updated!)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
This GoR with guro is the second game from the creator of Vorpal Rabbit (I think).
Is not completed, but it has two levels playable and the stage selection when you finish the level.

Here the Walkthrough
Movment Key - Arrow Key
Jump - Space Key
Attack - N
Resstart - R

To activate Nude Mode
Stage 1-1 Do not kill any rabbit, and main chara will be stripped naked by rabbit in intermession of 1-1 and 1-2
Stage 2-1 Drink/Get all the Potion, and a similiar scene will occur in intermession of 2-1 and 2-2

Nude Mode will have some variation of game over scene, and 2nd midboss will have different dialoge.
Also notice this game is Ryona, so there is some Ryona Element.

Game over scenes
Stage 1
Lose all HP to Bunny - Normal Death
Fireball - Normal Death
Tree monster - Clothed(Raped) Nude(Hand and feet absorbed into tree and Raped)
Headless Babysitter-Clothed(Stripped and carried away) Nude(Just carried away)
Boss Witch - Spinning Blade-Head Chopped off(Same for Nude and Bunny mode)
Lose all HP to Bunny in Boss room - Clothed(Cum bucket for Bunny) Bunny(Get raped by Bunny) Nude(Get tied in front of Witch house as warning)

Stage 2
Shotgun Robot - Normal Death
Shadow man - Get cut in Half
Werewolf - Get turned into a werewolf Clothed(Give head) Nude(Get raped)
Mid-Boss - Boss Health near full-Get smashed into many piece
Boss Heath is low<1/5 or 1/6> Clothed(Boss strip you, tie you up and stick a dynamite into your hole) Nude(Both you and the boss get captured and turned into cumbucket for the Shadow Man)
Slime - Swallowed whole and Raped
Saw Robot - Get chopped in Half
Boss Robot
Get picked up by Claw - Clothed(Boss will eat you, then chew you, spit you out with all your clothing dissolved) Nude(Boss will grab and shock you making you pee)
Giant Sword - Clothed(Lose arms) Nude(Get chopped in Half)
Upper Cut punch combo - Clothed(Boss will dropped you into the trash disposal area, with half of clothe missing) Nude(Boss will eat you, then turn you into a dish and spit you out)

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kwarurariru

Actually
Lose all HP to Bunny in Boss room - Clothed(Cum bucket for Bunny)

You actually become their punching bag, not cumbucket

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Interesting game.

But how do you remove the clothes?
I can't find the right button.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Your account type wherever you are hosting the images won't allow hotlinking.

OP
|Alien|

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting game.

But how do you remove the clothes?
I can't find the right button.
Read the Walkthrough.
For the Nude Mode you must complete the first level of each stage in a special way.

Your account type wherever you are hosting the images won't allow hotlinking.
I can see them without problems... Ok, is a problem of Explorer. With Firefox this is no problem.
I edit the first post.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I can see them without problems... Ok, is a problem of Explorer. With Firefox this is no problem.
I edit the first post.
The thing is, your computer has the images currently saved in your temp files and set to work with firefox. Therefore, when firefox goes to load the images, it does so from your temp files and not from the website. This makes it look like they show up when they won't to anyone else.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... now that I can see the pictures... Yes... yes it does... I think. I mean, damn those graphics are bad. It might just be a guy instead.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah was about to say the Loli thing. I might be a bit of a perv just admitting it finally, but that kinda loli stuff is creepy. Quick question though, why call it loli? Like lolipop or something? 0_e

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Hmm... now that I can see the pictures... Yes... yes it does... I think. I mean, damn those graphics are bad. It might just be a guy instead.
sorry kids, shota's not allowed either, take the pics and links down and anyone who wants this will have to ask people directly.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah was about to say the Loli thing. I might be a bit of a perv just admitting it finally, but that kinda loli stuff is creepy. Quick question though, why call it loli? Like lolipop or something? 0_e
Loli is short for Lolicon which in turn is short for Lolita Complex, which is derived from the 1955 novel Lolita, in which the main character, Humbert Humbert, gets feelings for the 12 year old Dolores (known by the nickname of Lolita or Lo), because she reminds him of his first and only love when he was 12, before his love ended up dying, and he never got over her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

sorry kids, shota's not allowed either, take the pics and links down and anyone who wants this will have to ask people directly.
Ah yes, the pictures. Forgot about those.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grrrr... How to activate nude mode? Walkthrough just says stage 1-1 and 2-1. That doesn't help me or am I missing something?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm assuming we have to get PMs for the game now?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Read the Walkthrough.
For the Nude Mode you must complete the first level of each stage in a special way.
You sure about that? Cuz the walkthrough says nothing on HOW

*edit* at first I thought it was some cool way of winning the level. For instance, in the first level, at the end of the bridge, if you hit down, you fall through and can walk around under the screen, but I cant do anything else.

raitei000

Lurker
Reputation score

Well for those who are wondering how...

---From some guy in Hongfire---

To activate Nude Mode
Stage 1-1 Do not kill any rabbit, and main chara will be stripped naked by rabbit in intermession of 1-1 and 1-2)
Stage 2-1 Drink/Get all the Potion, and a similiar scene will occur in intermession of 2-1 and 2-2)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I'm assuming we have to get PMs for the game now?
technically your not supposed to be doing that, but as I've yet tome come up with a reliable way of reading y'alls PMs i can't stop you.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just googled the thing. It turned it up on rapidshare, via Eka's Portal.

the second level's last boss is actually a lot of fun, in a it-keeps-killing-me way.

It's pretty fun. It's easy to get to new enemies to see their animations, as you can pretty much run through whole levels with no problem. First level's got the fireballs, but that's no big thing. Level 2 has a lot more enemies, but you can still breeze through pretty easily - Shadow men control the ground, adorable werewolves are fast enough to keep up with you, slimes are huge and grab you on contact.

The great part's the boss fights, though. Challenging, but not impossible or Nintenhard-style, like a lot of Ryona games like to make 'em. When I realized I could deflect the witch's buzzsaw-spam with my sword, it was pretty awesome. Stood in the middle of a hail of flying swords, bashing 'em out of the air like a champ. Hell yeah. Same 2's last boss' energy balls, too - if I caught like three of 'em it was like a plasma shotgun.

It doesn't hurt that the sprites are good, either.

Last edited: