What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン WONDER TREASURE - Side Scroll H Action Game ワンダートレジャー ~横スクロールエロアクション~ (RE115855) (RJ115855)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Wonder Treasure

any1 knows how to beat the final boss he started to piss me off i shoot his weak point and he doesnt take any damage
Uh, dude... see the post below you.... It's has the guide to beat the last boss.

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to jump and press (and hold) up to get on the platform the machine shoots. You jump and you can get a shot in. If the front or back of the platform touch you, you take damage.

After a few hits (8-10) the floor will collapse and there will be three platforms being shot out instead of the one.

The first one and second one do no damage to you. Just jump and press up to extend her jump and take your shots. Patience is key.

After a few more hits (6-8), a wall will start to move behind you with drills on it's right side. This only makes it more narrow for you to make your shots. Keep away from the front and back of the top platform, the machine's body, especially it's swinging arm and of course the drill wall and you will eventually beat it.

Challenging until you get the jumps under control.
easier said than done managed to pass the first part the second now is making me to break the keyboard to my neightbor's face with those glitchy controls

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah YEAH got it done facking game after 40 attemps and 1 thrown keyboard i got it

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think he shoulda charged less for this than Splatter School. The game is really short and I didn't even go for the quickest times. Maybe it's just because I wasn't a fan of this game mechanic.

Also when will people stop trying to play games without Jap Locale? Protip: If something isn't working in a game here and you're not in Jap Locale, that's the reason why.

Last edited:

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

More detail on the jump boost--this data brought to you by a lot of aimless mashing and yes, that giant robot boss.

Yep, it's jump, then press the up key. But the boost is based on your present momentum, so if you press up near the apex of your jump (the way double-jump mechanics have trained us to do) then you only wiggle your legs and hover for a little bit.

Instead jump, and immediately press up once you leave the ground, to rocket two or three times standard jump height into the sky.

With this knowledge, the oversized mecha and its missile-platforms were no threat at all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty cool game. A little short-ish but fun. Got the save to work finally..gotta run in japlocale. duh

halo51

Reputation score

Final boss is pretty glitchy... first time facing it and I fell through the collapsing floor and couldn't get back up until I managed to kill myself using the claw. A few attempts later and I glitched into I don't know where and got completely stuck. I had to restart the game entirely because of it.

Edit: Also it didn't save my progress, either, so I'm back at the beginning again.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Final boss is pretty glitchy... first time facing it and I fell through the collapsing floor and couldn't get back up until I managed to kill myself using the claw. A few attempts later and I glitched into I don't know where and got completely stuck. I had to restart the game entirely because of it.

Edit: Also it didn't save my progress, either, so I'm back at the beginning again.
Seems to be a pretty common thing in this game. There's a cloud in the 3rd level that will take you off screen and make you have to restart as well.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that while this game works outside of a JP-VMware or whatever, it doesn't save anything (Including switching your keyboard control to work correctly).

Likely it's because it's writing save file values in Japanese, and that's probably why the saves uploaded may not work for some people. So uh, for those having problems with saves, perhaps try loading it up in a JP environment?

Sidenote: On the second part of the water level, somewhere in the middle, there's a spring, and before that there's a floating island. If you look up somewhere above the floating island, one of those clouds that goes up and down above the border of the level, descending slightly from the top. If you jump up there and catch the cloud, you'll be taken to the top of the level where you can't see yourself. I've only gotten stuck up here. Was able to make it back to the beginning, but not to the end.

Last edited:

jadog

Reputation score

If using Windows, then try using AppLocale.

chobits

Reputation score

I went ahead and beat the game myself. God, that ocean level was a pain. I wish they told you the controls too. If you want to do the high jump, you have to press and hold up in midair after you jump. It's a bit finicky. Anyway, here's my save file.

See if that works.

romanpen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I save or select stage? I've beat the first stage, but whenever i load it back up it starts me all over...

please help

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

make a text file

and paste this inside it

[ゲーム進行]
周回数=1

then rename it to save.ini

Last edited: