What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン WONDER TREASURE - Side Scroll H Action Game ワンダートレジャー ~横スクロールエロアクション~ (RE115855) (RJ115855)

kittenzoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wonder Treasure

I dont understand this, I downloaded the Mega link and the title screen seems like the demo, with the CG and another option in the menu x-ed out, and everything gives me an ending of the vines, and then of the naked girl with her butt up in the air, shouldnt there be unique endings for every enemy?

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance of it being uploaded to somewhere else? Megaupload gets to 12% and then stops for me :/

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The MEGA link is broken only loads to 13 % and then nothing happens already started multiple times always the same agency.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any chance of it being uploaded to somewhere else? Megaupload gets to 12% and then stops for me :/
Hit Import instead of Download. Right-click the item on the screen you get and download from there.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

it's out im uploading a copy of it to mega now will share in a few mins when it is done uploading.

alright it finished uploading mega link here enjoy.
Thanks a lot ichigo. Rep+ for you:D. I have downloaded from Mega with no problem:)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

've Noticed is the error on Firefox anyway because the worm is in there with me.
If I took it going through google chrome ^ ^.
So sorry XD

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a completed save file in the "オマケ" folder. Also, there are a couple guro game over sprite animation things, both involving spikes, and one vore animation with a giant snake.

rotted_corpus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate Mega so much, you start your download and it hits 4mb/sec and finishes quickly, it does not give me any time to look at other things. they need to slow it down some. :(
You just made me come out of my usual lurking just to tell you that you are a faggot. Even if you were trying to be ironical or a troll there is no excuse.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate Mega so much, you start your download and it hits 4mb/sec and finishes quickly, it does not give me any time to look at other things. they need to slow it down some. :(
Not sure if trying to be funny or just trolling, but if you seriously get annoyed from good download speed then use your brain a little and do some google-fu. There are some nifty network limiters on the internet which can limit general speed.

Can't see how good download speed can be an issue.

Windsilk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the boss of the cave levels. It says to attack his eyes but every time I jump on the platforms he shoots out they just damage me instead, and shooting them makes them disappear. I've gotten to stand on one by making me clip through it when taking damage but even when I'm up there the bullets don't seem to damage him. :confused:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the boss of the cave levels. It says to attack his eyes but every time I jump on the platforms he shoots out they just damage me instead, and shooting them makes them disappear. I've gotten to stand on one by making me clip through it when taking damage but even when I'm up there the bullets don't seem to damage him. :confused:
that one gave me trouble as well apparently you can jump higher im not exactly sure how since i think i got lucky in doing it but it has something to do with hitting the z key and up key maybe at the same time not sure but it gives you a boost to your jump try messing with those 2 keys and you should find it still not sure what i did myself to do it though.

edit: i think i figured out the combo tested it out again you hit and hold the z key and hit up during the jump you need good timing to get it to give a good boost to your jump though hope this helps.

Last edited:

Windsilk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that one gave me trouble as well apparently you can jump higher im not exactly sure how since i think i got lucky in doing it but it has something to do with hitting the z key and up key maybe at the same time not sure but it gives you a boost to your jump try messing with those 2 keys and you should find it still not sure what i did myself to do it though.

edit: i think i figured out the combo tested it out again you hit and hold the z key and hit up during the jump you need good timing to get it to give a good boost to your jump though hope this helps.
Yes this did the trick, thank you! :)

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st) thanks for the sharing the link ^^
2nd...mind reupping/changing host? No matter what mega continues to block at 12/14% (yeah i already tried to import instead of download...same result ^^:; )

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone knows the controlls, i got the movement/jump and shoot etc.
But can't open a menu or something, can you even save ?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone knows the controlls, i got the movement/jump and shoot etc.
But can't open a menu or something, can you even save ?

Controls are normally Z and X and arrow keys

Z is your jump
X is shoot

If you press the up arrow key when you jump and hold it you can jump higher/longer

Also running without stopping will make the character sprint and run faster

I finished the whole thing in one sitting, there are checkpoints at each 'area' and you can select which zone to travel to once you beat them.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game looks interesting enough. If there isn't any scat in it I'll be able to check it out. I can ignore guro, but not that.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game looks interesting enough. If there isn't any scat in it I'll be able to check it out. I can ignore guro, but not that.
No scat, just two spiky guro deaths and a giant snake swallowing you whole. Everything else is sex.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save on this yet?