The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 18th May 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member
Default MaiDenSnow Eve

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ115762.html

Saw this on the upcoming list, says early June.

It seems to be another rogue-like game, though sadly since I get an error of
2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください

I can't be sure how good it is '. ' there's a few sample images and there's the tags on DLSite but otherwise no idea.
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

Munchman has just started to contribute
Default Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

When you get the Screen with the Little Rabbit Running on a clock do the Following (as copied from the Readme.html)...

"when you first start, input in the order of up, left, up, down and right."

Hope this helps anyone who is likeme and doesn't (usually) read the Readme files...
Old 18th May 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forum

the art works nice but I have know idea what the hell I'm suppose to be doing.
Old 18th May 2013
Grim Reaper

SethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to all

Anything animated in this? There appears to be no screenshots and I don't want to waste time downloading it once I'm able to.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl

Bloodyryss has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Anybody could please help me ? Everytime I start the game I get an error ...
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodyryss View Post
Anybody could please help me ? Everytime I start the game I get an error ...
at the Risk of sounding like a Farkhead, this is not very informative, error could me anything, have you got a screenshot?
a description of the error?
is it a windows error or a game error?

also is it asking for the code to start it which is written in post 2 , if there is a Rabbit on a spinning clock then use the advice in post two, otherwise we will need alot more info then, I get an error...
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethK View Post
Anything animated in this? There appears to be no screenshots and I don't want to waste time downloading it once I'm able to.
The sex isn't animated, it hasn't got Sprite sex, at least not yet, I still hold out hope as it could be added in... basically when you lose all Life/stamina, the side of screen shows pics of you getting raped, it's extremely glitchy and half the time the screen goes black and all you can see is the text which i assume is explaining your getting Raped, I feel this is not really a Beta but more an Alpha... Still worth a look in as once flesh out it might be something worth waiting for... there is animation as in effect animation (screen wobble and such).

The Gameplay is much like Secret of Mana/Evermore... only no weapon animation, again there may still be a lot to come...
Old 18th May 2013

MajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forumMajorKagami is a celebrity of the forum

yeah I'm not a fan of RPG's but this looks like it has some hope of being that rare case. the art work is pretty hot her facial expressions make up for not being animated enough to make me want more. even if I can't figure out what to do.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Master

habisain is a valued memberhabisain is a valued member

Information about the "2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください" Error..

Basically, this is a black screen error, where the game just plain refuses to start and pops up an error dialog. I honestly have no idea what causes it.

I did manage to fix it by extreme methods: specifically, running the game in a Windows XP VM. How practical this is for other people, I don't know.
Old 18th May 2013

moogles is a name known to allmoogles is a name known to allmoogles is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorKagami View Post
the art works nice but I have know idea what the hell I'm suppose to be doing.
looks like you go in doors to advance... kill or be raped!
also many many crashes to be expected!

Last edited by moogles; 18th May 2013 at 15:29.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl

Bloodyryss has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
at the Risk of sounding like a Farkhead, this is not very informative, error could me anything, have you got a screenshot?
a description of the error?
is it a windows error or a game error?

also is it asking for the code to start it which is written in post 2 , if there is a Rabbit on a spinning clock then use the advice in post two, otherwise we will need alot more info then, I get an error...
There you go ...

(sry that it is so little but I wasnt allowed to upload on an other page and link it here ...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaiDenSnow.jpg (6.4 KB, 619 views)
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl

BunnyBunnyBun is a valued memberBunnyBunnyBun is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
The sex isn't animated, it hasn't got Sprite sex, at least not yet, I still hold out hope as it could be added in... basically when you lose all Life/stamina, the side of screen shows pics of you getting raped, it's extremely glitchy and half the time the screen goes black and all you can see is the text which i assume is explaining your getting Raped, I feel this is not really a Beta but more an Alpha... Still worth a look in as once flesh out it might be something worth waiting for... there is animation as in effect animation (screen wobble and such).

The Gameplay is much like Secret of Mana/Evermore... only no weapon animation, again there may still be a lot to come...
The screen goes black with the message as it's a demo. it isn't going to give you the full sex scenes and graphics except in the full version.

It's a turn-based grid battle, akin to that ARPG that recently came out or Dungeons and Prisoners.

The game also includes clothing damage, and you don't get a gameover if you lose all your vitality (You have HP and Vitality. When HP goes to 0, you fall over and can get raped, but slowly recovers back. Vitality goes down then, and you pass out if it goes to 0. but you then wake up covered in cum in another area)
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

qwerpoiu80 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habisain View Post
Information about the "2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください" Error..

Basically, this is a black screen error, where the game just plain refuses to start and pops up an error dialog. I honestly have no idea what causes it.

I did manage to fix it by extreme methods: specifically, running the game in a Windows XP VM. How practical this is for other people, I don't know.
I am also getting this error, except it says "3HP" for me.

What in the world is a "3HP" anyways?? Readme says all you need is RPG Maker VX Ace, which even when I reinstalled with the latest version, didn't solve the problem...
Old 19th May 2013
Demon Girl Master

habisain is a valued memberhabisain is a valued member

Well, thanks to some information given to me by... someone who probably doesn't want to be mentioned in this thread... I've tracked down the 2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください error.

If you see an error like 2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください, extract the game with the Native Windows Unzip tool, NOT something like e.g. 7-Zip. Also don't tamper with the game files

There is a technical reason for this, but it's somewhat boring.
Old 19th May 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by habisain View Post
Well, thanks to some information given to me by... someone who probably doesn't want to be mentioned in this thread... I've tracked down the 2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください error.

If you see an error like 2HPより最新版をダウンロードしてください, extract the game with the Native Windows Unzip tool, NOT something like e.g. 7-Zip. Also don't tamper with the game files

There is a technical reason for this, but it's somewhat boring.
. - . it does stop the 2HP one, but now I'm getting 3HP (I'm on Windows 8 if that matters)

Tags
roguelike