What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Hmm, now that I calmed down and actually played the damn thing, you're right. She is powerful. Once you get one of those dual-wield weapons she's damn scary in a melee fight. The game still tries to pull you into a loop though. There's nothing like getting surrounded by 8 wolves in one of those two-room corridors. The Alpha wolf summoned his lackeys on me, and there you go. Instant gangbang.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay... is there any way to beat the huge open area? Or it is impossible?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a total dumbass.

I unzipped the game using windows own unzipping tool and still get the 2hp error.
As such I looked for the decrypter that was recomended but I'm only getting links to a now banned account from google and the link on the first page.

I also tried redownloading and trying from scratch incase of a corrupt file.
Have people found another way to get the game to work or am I just out of luck?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a total dumbass.

I unzipped the game using windows own unzipping tool and still get the 2hp error.
As such I looked for the decrypter that was recomended but I'm only getting links to a now banned account from google and the link on the first page.

I also tried redownloading and trying from scratch incase of a corrupt file.
Have people found another way to get the game to work or am I just out of luck?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=455900#post455900

(I'm linking the post because the forums won't let me upload the same file twice)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay... is there any way to beat the huge open area? Or it is impossible?
Unless a miracle happens, your going to get raped by like 100+ mobs pretty much.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the game put you in there on random or you have to interact with a specific gate to get there?

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is exactly like .

Everything is nearly random.

There is a staff skill that can put everyone (randomly on each) to sleep.
And as in NetHack, if you get ganked by a group (unless you are powerful), it's always best to run.

Where it differs significantly from NetHack is that there isn't any permadeath.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the game put you in there on random or you have to interact with a specific gate to get there?
Unsure, I didn't use a translator to check the message of what looks like "do you want to enter this door" I've only ran into it once, so it seems pretty rare.

Also, I've gotten to the 2nd area which seems to be some sort of mines, but never got past it due to how much you basically get raped by everything there...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is exactly like .

Everything is nearly random.

There is a staff skill that can put everyone (randomly on each) to sleep.
And as in NetHack, if you get ganked by a group (unless you are powerful), it's always best to run.

Where it differs significantly from NetHack is that there isn't any permadeath.
You know that means that there will be no way to play the game seriously (trying to not get raped) even when the full game comes out. You run into a gate, super big area and poof instant rape. Bye bye choice.

Thats a serious fault in the design if you ask me.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's definitely possible to beat the super big areas (I think the text describes them as a brothel of monsters and freaks or something).

1) Easiest method: 2 Purification scrolls (I think that's the name; it's a scroll that deals holy damage to all currently visible enemies) will wipe out almost all enemies.
2) Harder method: Use the jumping/piercing special moves to stop yourself from being surrounded whilst still dealing damage. It helps to have a weapon that has an additional damage effect as well, but these are rare. You can also try running towards the gates as well to get the hell out.
3) Don't end up there: As far as I can tell, the super big brothels only show up if you skip a small brothel room in the previous map.

EDIT: On the subject of the maps, things aren't entirely random. There are 3 types of exit on each map, and following a single type repeatedly will lead you to a different place. 1 of the locations always appears to be back to where you started the area. On the snowy area, you can end up either at a cave (next area) or a city (not implemented in demo). In the cave, you can find a dwarf (upgrades equipment) or a stream (end of demo). Also the transition between areas will feature a shop, which is handy for stocking up on stuff / repairing items.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

It's definitely possible to beat the super big areas (I think the text describes them as a brothel of monsters and freaks or something).

1) Easiest method: 2 Purification scrolls (I think that's the name; it's a scroll that deals holy damage to all currently visible enemies) will wipe out almost all enemies.
2) Harder method: Use the jumping/piercing special moves to stop yourself from being surrounded whilst still dealing damage. It helps to have a weapon that has an additional damage effect as well, but these are rare. You can also try running towards the gates as well to get the hell out.
3) Don't end up there: As far as I can tell, the super big brothels only show up if you skip a small brothel room in the previous map.

EDIT: On the subject of the maps, things aren't entirely random. There are 3 types of exit on each map, and following a single type repeatedly will lead you to a different place. 1 of the locations always appears to be back to where you started the area. On the snowy area, you can end up either at a cave (next area) or a city (not implemented in demo). In the cave, you can find a dwarf (upgrades equipment) or a stream (end of demo). Also the transition between areas will feature a shop, which is handy for stocking up on stuff / repairing items.
Adding onto this is an item box you can store items and gear into. EVERYTHING that goes into this box stays in this box, even if you 'reset' the character because you got ganked hard. Your first few runs will chances are be just gathering items/ammo for guns/armor, storing it all into that box, and then losing, restarting with 'fresh gear, and then taking the far better gear and go forward till you find even better gear, and the cycle continues.
Making good use of your skills though is pretty critical for this game, even the most basic rooms can end up screwing you over without them. Also the 'tentacle' and the 'toy' traps are just BRUTAL. Lets hope for the full version that there's far less 'black outs', and far more content.

ALSO:

Is...is this...what I think it is...=O

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Adding onto this is an item box you can store items and gear into. EVERYTHING that goes into this box stays in this box, even if you 'reset' the character because you got ganked hard. Your first few runs will chances are be just gathering items/ammo for guns/armor, storing it all into that box, and then losing, restarting with 'fresh gear, and then taking the far better gear and go forward till you find even better gear, and the cycle continues.
Making good use of your skills though is pretty critical for this game, even the most basic rooms can end up screwing you over without them. Also the 'tentacle' and the 'toy' traps are just BRUTAL. Lets hope for the full version that there's far less 'black outs', and far more content.

ALSO:

Is...is this...what I think it is...=O
The game will be a good hentai game, if theirs a variety of monsters + town events for hentai. If its just the black thing in various positions there won't be much for "hentai gamers" to look forward too, except the challenge the game brings at harder area's ;/

The clothes choices is nice though

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

The game will be a good hentai game, if theirs a variety of monsters + town events for hentai. If its just the black thing in various positions there won't be much for "hentai gamers" to look forward too, except the challenge the game brings at harder area's ;/

The clothes choices is nice though
Chances are it'll be the 'black shadows' for the sex poses and the like. It would be nice for the monsters outright drawn, but I doubt that happening.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Chances are it'll be the 'black shadows' for the sex poses and the like. It would be nice for the monsters outright drawn, but I doubt that happening.
yeah, thats the down side I presumed, the games focus is mostly on combat and clothing, not so much the hentai aspect ;/

comradered

Reputation score

>trudge along with my levelled up maiden
>get some pretty nice equips along the way
>searching for next floor door
>WELCOME TO MONSTER PARK, ENJOY YOUR GANGBANG

Oh, this game really appeals to my masochistic side.

ILL

Reputation score

Survive and Sweep out big monster house is not hard.
use jump and assult skills to avoid enemy group.
use guns and holy vail to attack enemy and charge your special skill guage.
it's take a bit time, but I enjoy every big monster house at none-H meidensnow.
for this H-game, if you trigger sexual trap. it's the end. too bad.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

btw.

All the circles on the maps are traps, except 1.

The circle with a victorian lamp takes you back to the last safe room (the rooms where there's no monster and a vendor or the first start area).

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And how do you make from long skirt short skirt? Once I done it somehow but I cant repeat it for some reason.

comradered

Reputation score

And how do you make from long skirt short skirt? Once I done it somehow but I cant repeat it for some reason.
I think what you equip makes it change. You can even get new, different colored undies. You can also wear a cat's collar, bell and everything.