What's new

ADV [reddyheart] Ghost Story (browser game)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry if I catogorized this wrong, I've never seen a browser game on here before so yea... anyway...

Ghost Story is a flash point-and-click adventure/RPG game where you play as the (hot) holy priestess on a mission to free the 6 cursed souls that reside in an ancient mansion. While exploring you encounter them, 4 of them are futas, and three of them immediately gangbang you... afterwards you wake up inside and set off to work on releasing them by making them happy... but! (here's the twist) another ex-priestess from your order has also come here to sort out the spirits. But not in a friendly way. You have a "cheat" option essentially: rune scrolls. To use it simply stand in a haunted room and use it to immediately banish the ghost. However this is a very cruel way to do it. The other priestess, Jun, simply wants to banish them all with scrolls and then get paid.

It took me about 4 hours to complete the whole thing twice, and yes I did the game twice because of one simple reason: MULTIPLE ENDINGS. The ending is determined by rank. So far I have gotten the A (good ending) and B (bad ending) ranks. I'll post a walkthrough if you guys want.. just ask..

The hentai is awarded for certain scenes: you finish a ghost's objective, she fucks you then leaves. You get caught (like in that initial gangbang scene) there's... you guessed it; hentai. ENJOY!

EDIT: WARNING: CONTAINS FUTA.... LOTS OF IT

Edit 2: Link from the creator's site, shouldn't ever go down

Last edited by a moderator:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Story (browser game)

Is there any way to stop the main character from getting guy bits? c_c;

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but no.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

WARNING SPOILER is there even a happy ending, cuz i got a B and... yea.....

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yes there is. To get it, you must have a banishing paper left over for the final sequence (There are 7 in the game, so even if you use a paper on each ghost, you will have at least one left for the final person.)

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell do you actually get the good ending? Raaaggeee.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes there is. To get it, you must have a banishing paper left over for the final sequence (There are 7 in the game, so even if you use a paper on each ghost, you will have at least one left for the final person.)
I have 5 banishing paper and the demon took the corpse of Jun. So bad ending.

I can't use it in the last chapter because there's no possibility to clik on it.

Can you describe the exact moment when I must use those damn paper?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

same here.

Now I'm tempted to try as poorly as possible, is there something worse than b?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You may need all 7 pieces of paper then because it uses it automatically without you needing to click it.
Just remember to never end an act unless you've gotten a piece of paper from it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anything different happen if you banish them all?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You get a slightly different Rank A ending.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In one of my runs I've been a very bad girl (that didn't come out right) and had only one point on the moral-o-meter left. . .

After burning that girl's corpse and anally raping her I kinda got stuck. Any help on that?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

You may need all 7 pieces of paper then because it uses it automatically without you needing to click it.
Just remember to never end an act unless you've gotten a piece of paper from it.
That may be the problem. I only had 5 papers, and it wouldn't use it on the demon at the end.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, I'll see if I can remember where they all are.

By act:
  1. (Before you encounter the ghosts)From your grandfather before you go into the mansion. Talking to him is required.
  2. (Dealing with the first ghost)From the ghost hunter
  3. (Dealing with the second ghost)From the first floor bathroom
  4. (Dealing with the third ghost)from the upper right hand cave
  5. (Dealing with the fourth ghost)from the ghost hunter's unconcious hand(You can't avoid getting this one)
  6. (Dealing with the fifth ghost)from the garden area
  7. (Dealing with the sixth ghost)from the shrine
That is the order you get them in and you can only get them during the act they are part of. They disappear if you end the act without grabbing them.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

K, what I did for the "A" ending, was to be the WORST PERSON EVER. OF ALL TIME. but still get the H scenes for freeing the first few girls. I had 1 rune paper left at the end, but still got the good ending. I found a total of 3 papers, and used 2 then had the one left. Hope this helps, will psot full walkthrough if desired...

EDIT: BTW my morality meter... was completely red (absolute lowest [most evil] possible) for most of the game. This caused drastic changes in the events..

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

naw i got through fine, i just missed one paper and my girl became a sex slave for all eternity...

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

As I said, I never collected them all. In fact, I never collected even HALF of them. Personally I don't think it matters.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i don't know, maybe it was because i had a full karma meter or something...