What's new

RPG [ sokonihanagaekai ] そこに鼻ゲー改 Training Quest Deluxe 調教クエストDX RE053908 RJ053908

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
hxxp://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE053908.html

in this game u play a guy that runs around a dungeon fighting catching(think u need some item or be a specific lvl to catch em) and training monster girls cant tell u mor coz dont have time to play now....
any way if u guys figure out what the bars on the right and top mean would be grate and how can i unlock the fucking :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
R

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Training quest DX

no its the full game

HuntZoLo

Lurker
Reputation score

what the The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable T^T i not a download

OP
R

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Megaupload had some server problems its working now(tryed it)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

hxxp://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE053908.html

in this game u play a guy that runs around a dungeon fighting catching(think u need some item or be a specific lvl to catch em) and training monster girls cant tell u mor coz dont have time to play now....
any way if u guys figure out what the bars on the right and top mean would be grate and how can i unlock the fucking :p

Are you sure this is the full game? It seems to not be the full thing to me. (Also, top bar is your health bar and right bar is your mana.)

OP
R

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

well im 100% sure its the full game as i bought it friday from eng.dlsite

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

... Very well. I still can't seem to access much beyond the room with the two merchants, however. I think further progress has to do with the text note I found but can't read. Anyway, for sex scenes, you must capture an enemy (I think it uses items the merchant sells) and put the female enemy in the 2P slot of the heart button menu. There only seems to be one unlocked at first.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

At least you can figure out how to capture them...>.> Logic dictates it would be the net icon... but apparently not!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It is, but you don't start with whatever item you need to catch them with. (Also, unlike in pokemon, you have to defeat them first)

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant seem to get the game to run, it somes up with a box that has all question marks and says somthing about shockwave player. i downloaded the latest player but i still cant seem to get it to work. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it????

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That depends. It could be that you don't have japanese regional settings on. Otherwise: it tells me frequently something in moonspeak while mentioning 'Direct X' (Which I believe I have) but plays anyway after I hit ok.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

No, i tried runnning it in jap local too, but the weird thing is i seem to get farther in the program when im not.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

The game actually starts to run then i get the lil clock thing that says waiting or loading (cant remember) when i run it in english. When i run it in jap it wont even start. But i fixed it so it dosnt even matter. I just re-downloaded it and it works fine.

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

thx for the game.

... Very well. I still can't seem to access much beyond the room with the two merchants, however. I think further progress has to do with the text note I found but can't read. Anyway, for sex scenes, you must capture an enemy (I think it uses items the merchant sells) and put the female enemy in the 2P slot of the heart button menu. There only seems to be one unlocked at first.
I stuck there too. and I couldn't even capture any enemy.Any suggestion for this?

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You've opened every chest, bought most of the items at the shop and still can't? Are you making sure that your capture attempts are after you've defeated the enemy and not before?

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

You've opened every chest, bought most of the items at the shop and still can't? Are you making sure that your capture attempts are after you've defeated the enemy and not before?
Thx for suggestion. I've figure it out now with AGTH. At first round of play, I don't know commands so that I end up selling the book(which is in the chest of 3rd floor before you find merchant) that allow you to capture and train.This item can't be buy back so that I had to start new game. :p

anyway, does anyone know how to get a whip?

Last edited:

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

AGTH = A text hooker program which can be use with Atlas to translate Jap-game while playing.

I found that some item such as whip or key can be obtain from monster.
but to get item from them? I train them for a while but no luck.