What's new

ACT Maoh Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Sidescrolling action game. It's a Ghost and Goblin type game. If you get hit by enemy you lose armor.

I found this on another forum posted by someone saying he found it on another forum. Credit goes to whoever originally posted it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Maoh Armor

Do you need your comp in moonspeak mode to play this? It looks like a pretty interesting game.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'll test this later ^^

OP
GoldGolem

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you need your comp in moonspeak mode to play this? It looks like a pretty interesting game.
Yes, I believe your computer needs to be on Japanese regional settings in order to play.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

goddammit, oh well looks like I'll be giving this a miss for now then. well, until I finally decide to install the japanese regional settings lol

OP
GoldGolem

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

It sucks that you can't play. I myself can't even play the game, my computer doesn't have Japanese regional settings and I don't have the disc that's needed to to install it. I miss out on a lot of hentai games because of this.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I believe you can DL it from Microsoft's website, though that's just something I've heard, dunno if it's true or not. And I have chronic laziness, so unless I decide I want it it'll take me forever to actually get it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. I have my computer on Japanese right now anyway. Gonna check this out.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Just gunna warn you guys, this game will require a lot of patience and memorizing enemy patterns. So don't play if you're just in it for quick, easy fapping. You only get pics for beating bosses/levels.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesnt work for me.

I get Now Loading and the bar fills up but doesnt seem to go any further then that.

I get 2 warnings though.
Both have something to do with player followed by a bunch of gibberish moonspeakcrap

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I believe you can DL it from Microsoft's website, though that's just something I've heard, dunno if it's true or not. And I have chronic laziness, so unless I decide I want it it'll take me forever to actually get it.
Ive tried it before and didnt have much luck

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just gunna warn you guys, this game will require a lot of patience and memorizing enemy patterns. So don't play if you're just in it for quick, easy fapping. You only get pics for beating bosses/levels.
I can't get past the first stage. What the hell do I have an armor for if it can only take one hit? *rages*

OP
GoldGolem

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get past the first stage. What the hell do I have an armor for if it can only take one hit? *rages*
I felt the same way when playing Ghosts and Goblins when I was little.

I was like " Come on! Why is your armor so weak!? Why is it destroyed with one hit? What's the point in even wearing it!?"

Those were good times.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I ran the game, and it put my screen upside down... O,o how can I fix this?

Edit- Fixed my monitor, but hows the controls work again? I can't seem to select option on the main screen

Last edited:
E

Exofluke

I always thought these "Armor" games had nice busty women in them. Is this the same company? or...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

if you can fill the blue bar on the top-left, there's one button("C" I think) that'll give you another layer of armor

now it can take 2 hit!

(the picture that appear when you take a hit differs depending on how much armor you've got on you)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Got to the boss of the first stage, died, got bored and quit.

Hint: The armor is offensive, not defensive.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

doesn't this considered loli? (judging from screenshot)

PS: I don't mind at all :D

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Erm, what are the game controls again? I can't seem to get past the main menu...

Status
Not open for further replies.