What's new

Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Idk. Just that, sometimes I get a bunch of ideas that I ponder on putting to work. I'll probably start briefly touching on these in the form of simple unfinished demos, and bunch them together or something. Just a thought...

Last edited:
OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Compendium of Sorts

A preview. Obviously unpolished in terms of some animation and physics.(Hell, the damn counter's not even working properly right now.) Basically an idea I had, where the game is more or less ryona based with hentai-ish tidbits thrown in here and there. This is more of an attempt to refine my game engines. They kinda branched in several directions after my first game. I'm trying things, as well as cleaning up and refining code. This didn't take too long to put together(about a week, week and a half) due to the fact that I can reuse alot of stuff...(with the exception of the sprites of course)

Right now, enemies can stun you, mount you while your down, and hold you while other enemies beat you.

If I refine this game in the future, I'm thinking of:
-enemies who use wrestling moves
-shameless female opponents who bite your crotch when they're losing
-enemies who dig their foot into the vag
-potential game over rape
-whatever else I can come up with

Didn't make a demo. Feeling lazy, and this isn't so high priority right now. Well, tell me what ya think, and I'll see you shortly.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Compendium of Sorts - Yunmei Preview

Well it reminds me of Fantasion R or what was it called?!

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Compendium of Sorts - All titles subject to change

Another quick one that hit me. This time, it's a little more hentai-ish off the bat. Same background, but different mechanics.

Oh...and I noticed that the last link died. Maybe I'll upload it again some other time...

(Yeah, I meant AKRM XP)

Last edited:

kc724444

Reputation score
Re: Compendium of Sorts :KARM Update

i just saw your youtube video for this game and it looks awesome. I hope you'll repost this game soon. Thanks!

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Youtube video :confused:

I didn't post any youtube video.....

Ahh well, whatever...I wanted some people to see my idea off hand anyway.

derge34

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

download wont work. its deleted

Last edited:

kc724444

Reputation score

I guess someone else must have posted it, but it was a link on that video that sent me here.

Anyway, I hope to see it again soon, but it's a drag uploading stuff so I understand if you're busy. :) I love it anyway :)

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Video here:www:(youtube:(com/watch?v=2KNsmeSQWjM
:rolleyes:

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A preview. Obviously unpolished in terms of some animation and physics.(Hell, the damn counter's not even working properly right now.) Basically an idea I had, where the game is more or less ryona based with hentai-ish tidbits thrown in here and there. This is more of an attempt to refine my game engines. They kinda branched in several directions after my first game. I'm trying things, as well as cleaning up and refining code. This didn't take too long to put together(about a week, week and a half) due to the fact that I can reuse alot of stuff...(with the exception of the sprites of course)

Right now, enemies can stun you, mount you while your down, and hold you while other enemies beat you.

If I refine this game in the future, I'm thinking of:
-enemies who use wrestling moves
-shameless female opponents who bite your crotch when they're losing
-enemies who dig their foot into the vag
-potential game over rape
-whatever else I can come up with

Didn't make a demo. Feeling lazy, and this isn't so high priority right now. Well, tell me what ya think, and I'll see you shortly.
Please repost when you get a chance. Really enjoyed the video of the other game, Karm, would like to see how this yunmei one is too. Very nice work!

:D

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please repost when you get a chance. Really enjoyed the video of the other game, Karm, would like to see how this yunmei one is too. Very nice work!

:D
Also waiting for the release, thanks.:eek:

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would it also be possible to repost your latest vid on "Super A Fight!", the one with the axe-wielding amazons, (sorry gotten into your stuff since since the KARM vid) really wanted to check it out but there's that pesky dead megaupload problem :(

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Compendium: Update: Blazer Beta testing/Iris-re-Act and more....

Well, I'm posting a playable game this time I guess. Iris-react is just a conceptual demo, to see how Iris action may or may not have worked out differently. I don't think its that good. The animation among other things are somewhat rushed and I may have been able to do better. Probably won't update it though...:eek:

About FantasionR....
Well...how can I put this...I'm hanging it up, and here's why....

I was enticed by the simplicity of the original Fantasion game. Technically, all I really wanted to do was have one girl and a single enemy and that would encompass the essence of the game for me. I somehow got pulled into making the game more extensive, especially seeing as how people liked it and what not. This is fine when you've got creators block. But then, when my cogs and creative whims do kick in, adding even more to a game like FantasionR that had long since met my standard of a "fangame" just becomes tedious. The most I will do with the game at this point is clean up code and maybe add the two final characters, but that's about it unfortunately.

Next...the Blazer game:
I want to work on this, but transforming it into a full game comes second to another reaaaaally good idea I came up with, that I want to work on first. Expect a small beta with more sex added in shortly, but nothing for a while after that.

Oh and about the Yunmei upload, I don't believe I have it anymore. It'll take awhile to round up and record it again. Maybe if Moon is still around he can help ya'll out....

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm posting a playable game this time I guess. Iris-react is just a conceptual demo, to see how Iris action may or may not have worked out differently. I don't think its that good. The animation among other things are somewhat rushed and I may have been able to do better. Probably won't update it though...:eek:

About FantasionR....
Well...how can I put this...I'm hanging it up, and here's why....

I was enticed by the simplicity of the original Fantasion game. Technically, all I really wanted to do was have one girl and a single enemy and that would encompass the essence of the game for me. I somehow got pulled into making the game more extensive, especially seeing as how people liked it and what not. This is fine when you've got creators block. But then, when my cogs and creative whims do kick in, adding even more to a game like FantasionR that had long since met my standard of a "fangame" just becomes tedious. The most I will do with the game at this point is clean up code and maybe add the two final characters, but that's about it unfortunately.

Next...the Blazer game:
I want to work on this, but transforming it into a full game comes second to another reaaaaally good idea I came up with, that I want to work on first. Expect a small beta with more sex added in shortly, but nothing for a while after that.

Oh and about the Yunmei upload, I don't believe I have it anymore. It'll take awhile to round up and record it again. Maybe if Moon is still around he can help ya'll out....
Come on and do it, hope you earlier.:D

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What time will appear demo?Really looking forward:eek:

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What time will appear demo?Really looking forward:eek:
Now now, don't rush the person. Frustrating or pissing off the dev is a good and quick way to get games cancelled or "postponed" hah. Demo'll be ready when it's ready.

Always gotta remember that devs are people with their own lives too and no one wants to spend every waking moment working on stuff, especially stuff they do for free.

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now now, don't rush the person. Frustrating or pissing off the dev is a good and quick way to get games cancelled or "postponed" hah. Demo'll be ready when it's ready.

Always gotta remember that devs are people with their own lives too and no one wants to spend every waking moment working on stuff, especially stuff they do for free.
34r5.jpg

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hope you enjoy.

Also, I want to add that this game is probably 60% light ryona and 40% hentai if you count it....

Last edited:

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

???;The 1st Blazer Beta[/URL said:
Hope you enjoy.

Also, I want to add that this game is probably 60% light ryona and 40% hentai if you count it....
My god I freaking freaking love it! GREAT work! :D
And I love that I don't have to listen to someone say "Trial!" while I play ~.^