What's new

Hana Maru

Reputation score
This is the sequel to hanakanmuri. It's still in progress but is already coming along pretty nicely. it's a flash vore game like the first, but from what i hear, this one is supposed to have some sex in it too. it's entirely in japanese, and i don't read moonspeak so i'm doing my best to keep up with it.

to play:

there is a download link just below the flash element on that page. this is a link to version 0.04, which is the newest so far.

for the actual blog site where updates happen, go here:

and here's the information for that version, translated into english with google. it gives a little more info about this version.

controls
Z is jump
down+Z is to leap horizontally
up+Z makes a bubble
X is pick up an item
C is use an item
A is rotate inventory
Q/W toggle between inventory and status views.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

I already downloaded this, and it looks soooooo promising. They added a lot of cute factor to her and her new sprite looks more human, but still retains a significant amount of adorable. The boss scared the shit out of me mainly because it came right out of nowhere without warning and I can't seem to time the jumps on the damn stumps right.

The only thing is, would you happen to be one of the lucky ones who were able to snag a free copy of the cg set before the creators took it off Gurochan?

OP
S
Reputation score

no, i wasn't that lucky. i wonder if there's a way to transfer saved credits and stuff if anyone manages to beat the first boss.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a flash game... meaning you can either play it via their site, in your browser, or download it to your hard drive and play it with your choice of delicious flash player.

Link for download:
If it just loads the game, File > Save
Might not work in IE

Edit
I take that back; apparently the flash player embedded in that page draws on other resources, and I'm too lazy to figure out where all those other resources are, so yeah, it's web based.

Edit2
And apparently whatever loader they're using to access those resources has major issues, I can't even play the game in Firefox, and half the time in IE when loading a level it just borks itself and I have to start over. Anybody else having issues?

Last edited:
OP
S
Reputation score

use the link i gave you, then click on the link right under the flash element in that page to download it. i had a lot of trouble playing it in firefox, but it works fine if you download it and play it in the macromedia flash player.

if you're too lazy to go there...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If you look into the actual folders, you can find a video that shows a really quick presentation of the ways her sprite will be injured.

From the looks of it, there's a whole lot of promise in this game.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I get past the lava level with the flying bat? Do I need to use the sprout?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

By bat, if you mean that big things flying to and fro over the lava, then jump on that "bat" and it will carry you over. It will bite you once in a while, so prepare to jump.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

More importantly, as anyone gotten past the damn boss yet?

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Some good info for you guys:

1. As of today, the author's blog has indicated he's going to be adding a good deal of CG for endings, here's the google translation:

Approaching the goal
むふふ。 Mufufu.

さっき、相方と面白い取り決めしました。 Earlier, we deal with an interesting partner.

5 月30日(日)までに全てのイベントCGを終わらせる。 May 30 (Sunday) All events end up CG.
Of course, he then goes and warns us that the date could be broken (missed).

2. Someone on this thread or the previous game's thread was looking for the standalone CG set they released. I'm uncomfortable linking to it because of troubles the hosting site has been having with all things loli, but here's how to get that CG: Goto exhentai.org then search on "flower crown hana". "Flower Crown" is the name of the CG set, and "hana" strips out any similar-named content.

3. To fix the infamous "z" bug in the previous game, the solution that worked for me is to goto and download the "projector" (standalone player) for flash 9. I have flash 10 and could not get around the problem, but running the SWF in flash 9 cleared things right up. Other standalone players did NOT fix the problem.

Hope this helps your enjoyment of this cute and well-drawn game!

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait, this game looks EXACTLY like the other one i downloaded.....

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

cause it is more or less the exact game as the other one

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the flash projector 9 also work with windows xp, since there's only 1 version and it says for mac ... -_-

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

The fact that the windows version says "debugger" may have hindered you (I know it threw me for a while!;)). Here is the exact windows flash 9 link with the exact text, previously I linked to the page instead so that if flash 9 doesn't work for you, then you can try flash 8. Or for those of you that have non-windows machines, you can download those.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, i played this one instead of the first one, lulz.

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is a pain and i have no idea how to unlock all or even one CG anyone know?

be sides the game ive found a few sets i wish hongfire is going back up maybe they have something

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've looked on the page i still can't find a download link if there's any.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The full version is now on DLSite

Might be a bit before an openly downloadable version hits though. Has the DLSite DRM built in and, to my knowledge, cracking it has been a mixed bag.

Last edited:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the password for his latest free version, 0.23 on his blog?