The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 4th July 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum
Default Fairy War

The sequel to "Raped!" is out... it's called "Fairy War" now, and it's at the author's blog. Pretty fun, but it's "only" seven levels, seven different enemies, and the players only have one type of attack - hammer the attack button. No projectiles, no launchers, no juggles, no combos.

Keep in mind, this does use the Enterbrain fighter engine, so you need to put the folder with the game in the root directory of a hard drive. Otherwise the file names get too long for the engine to handle.

Spoiler

Last edited by DeMatt; 5th July 2009 at 03:52. Reason: Screenies!
Old 4th July 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Fairy War

Also note that the first character makes the game much easier than the second because her range is so much higher >_>

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 4th July 2009
Mystic Girl

Dr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to all

Wow, now that's a cool game, way better than the first one (which i didn't liked that much actually...)
Cat law #156: "You clean it, I sleep on it"
Old 4th July 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

Can someone post the control scheme? Despite being a computer download from a website, this doesn't seem to be for a computer.
Old 4th July 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
Can someone post the control scheme? Despite being a computer download from a website, this doesn't seem to be for a computer.
...wha?

Executable's right there... in English and everything, too.

*sigh* The default keys are:
  • A - Block
  • S - Attack
  • F - left
  • T - up
  • H - right
  • B - down
Click on Option -> KeyBoard to change the keys.
Old 4th July 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

The executable didn't say what keys were what, it merely said 'a' and 'b' and then arrow keys when those weren't the right buttons. Option keyboard thing helps though.
Old 5th July 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

The final boss is bloody difficult but HOT.

Old 5th July 2009
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by aika View Post
The final boss is bloody difficult but HOT.
Once you get the hang of it... no.

Just keep your anti-rape shield charged and fight tactically rather than spam-attacking the way you have been throughout the previous six levels.

It takes a long time, it's annoying as all get-out, but yeah - I'm not particularly good at fighters in general, and I got through the entire game in under an hour.

I'll agree with the hawtness, though. Rowr.
Old 5th July 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum

Like I said, if you use the first character it's really easy, you can kinda spam her attack since it hits the boss in the air, then retreat whenever your rape shield takes damage, try to spin around whenever you finish launching one of the wind blades, cause most likely she'll try to teleport behind you. There is also a bit of a glitch where she'll occasionally get herself stuck in a corner in the air which gives you a few free hits.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 5th July 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

Oh don't worry I beat her on my third attempt, but she was still difficult. Also the temptation of wanting to see the rape animation only made it more difficult...

Old 5th July 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

Can we see a screenie? I'd like to see what I'm getting inta ^^;

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 5th July 2009
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Can we see a screenie? I'd like to see what I'm getting inta ^^;
... It's only a little over 8 megabytes...

Fine. Screenies added.
Old 5th July 2009
Demon Girl Master

Parabolic Hyperbole no longer a lurker

I really do hate it when a hentai game comes along that thinks it can get away with being terrible in every other gameplay aspect just because it's a hentai game.

Ugh. Where do I start? The default controls are absolutely abysmal and only benefit from being easily reprogrammable. Once your anti-rape health bar has whittled down, the enemy AI will team up and try relentlessly to just keep juggling you with their rape animations. It takes WAAAY too long to wiggle out of said rape animation and, if you're fortunate enough to even get out, you'll probably be so fixated in the middle of mashing the Defend button that another enemy will instantly catch you in another rape. The only real "strategy" when shit goes down is to crouch in a corner where most flying enemies and projectiles can't reach you, and mash the Attack button. Not fun at all. Furthermore, the movement keys basically have a half-second delay in the final boss's favor (teleporting bugger) and literally always keeps her one step ahead of you.

I got up to the final boss (barely) with the main girl, so I think I'm at liberty to complain. :/

I'll be playing Nightmare Sphere if anybody needs me.

Last edited by Parabolic Hyperbole; 5th July 2009 at 06:14.
Old 5th July 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolic Hyperbole View Post
I really do hate it when a hentai game comes along that thinks it can get away with being terrible in every other gameplay aspect just because it's a hentai game.

Ugh. Where do I start? The default controls are absolutely abysmal and only benefit from being easily reprogrammable. Once your anti-rape health bar has whittled down, the enemy AI will team up and try relentlessly to just keep juggling you with their rape animations. It takes WAAAY too long to wiggle out of said rape animation and, if you're fortunate enough to even get out, you'll probably be so fixated in the middle of mashing the Defend button that another enemy will instantly catch you in another rape. The only real "strategy" when shit goes down is to crotch in a corner where most flying enemies and projectiles can't reach you, and mash the Attack button. Not fun at all. Furthermore, the movement keys basically have a half-second delay in the final boss's favor (teleporting bugger) and literally always keeps her one step ahead of you.

I got up to the final boss (barely) with the main girl, so I think I'm at liberty to complain. :/

I'll be playing Nightmare Sphere if anybody needs me.
o_O really? I thought the whole thing was pretty easy... with the melee girl you sort of had to think a little bit more, but the only part I had difficulty with (for either character) was the final boss...
Tip: if your shield is getting low, run from side to side and crouch whenever you're away from enemies (don't block, don't do anything but crouch) and your shield will recharge.
Says it in the directions but if people are finding this game difficult, maybe they're not reading it... ^^

Would be nice if there was a cheat for unlimited health for a sandbox mode if you just want to see the animations. And yeah, he's right in that the animations take wwwaaaayyyy too long to get out of if your'e actually trying - it's more about avoiding them in the first place than getting out of them (and what fun is that??)

Otherwise, liked it a lot =)
Old 5th July 2009
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

I lika dis, me giveth rep to youz.

*Claps hands like a retard, flapping them back and forth like a bird*

Tags
2d fighter