What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

thehoudhini

Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

So I applied the english and uncen patches on my copy of 1.2.1 and I still get everything in Japanese. And by applied I mean I copy-replaced. Is there something more I need to do? Am I missing something?

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I applied the english and uncen patches on my copy of 1.2.1 and I still get everything in Japanese. And by applied I mean I copy-replaced. Is there something more I need to do? Am I missing something?
Sorry, the translation is only from a couple of windows. The most important is the window with the improvements, to know that you are buying.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome game, they really thought out the gameplay/reward and trait system well. Too often it feels like the dev didn't even bother play testing their own game, but this is pretty well balanced start to finish. Even though it's pretty grindy, it feels worth it to acquire all the traits/perfect girls and such. Also didn't know it was possible to win, took me till around year 33. Overall one of the better DLsite games I've played, good animation with a lot of variety, gameplay is great, lots of customization, etc, etc. I really like that not all the girls are attractive too, it feels good finding a cute girl with good stats. Adds another end game goal if you care about that too.

Game becomes much less grindy once you get the 50% auto training. That sets up most girls to make money quickly without spam training them.

Only problem I have is there's really no lovey dovey end with any of the random girls, how they automatically go into anger at 80%+ Will even with maxed Obedience is pretty sad. I guess Submit or Obey is about the closest to that and they aren't too bad. I think it woulda been cool if high Will and max Obedience made the girl your willing slave/lover (Stockholm syndrome) instead of angry lol (Though it is nice having an angry assistant to play with as well, guess that's the limitation of the system). Some random events woulda been cool too, not like it needed it but it's something to think about if the dev considers a sequel. Lots of things can be added in a game like this. One of the upgrades mentions buying girls from other slavers, but I never noticed any options for that. Maybe an untranslated option I missed?

I'd probably replay this if it was fully translated or there was more content added. Even though I played it for like 8 hours lol.

Oh and for anybody trying to perfect all the traits:

Usually you just need to combine a level 1 trait and a level 2 trait to get the third version after purchasing the upgrade. A few require that you combine a level 3 skill with a girl who has Natural Talent, so make sure to keep them around until you're prepared for them. There are three versions:

Natural Talent a - Lewdness, Sexiness, Sextech
Natural Talent y - Insight, Business, Scouting
Natural Talent b - Pure Body, Whore, Sensitive Anus

You can check which ones you're missing by clicking the third button down in the option menu if you're using the translation, it'll all be in English.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch doesn't seem to be too important, though it made me laugh that he added a censor for the bug job because somebody mentioned that the bugs creeped them out in one of his previous posts.

Machine translated patch notes:
Updated patch file ver1.22 of Uraltown.

Download password 3e45aag

[Update contents]
- Added a button that can switch part-time pests to silhouette display
- Corrected the camera operation so that it can also be done with [X, C, V key]
· Fixed cancel operation as possible by [X key]
- Fixed a problem that the facial image of the assistant bank turns white when changing the resolution

* Patches can be applied from any version.
* Resource data is included as it is, so its size is large.
* Save data can be handed over as it is.

Dagoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured I could contribute a little bit to the translation effort. Disclaimer: I don't speak Japanese and these are based on machine translation and gameplay, so some of it could no doubt be improved.

The attached zip contains files for whichever person is currently maintaining the translation, so I guess that's you, pkj. :)
They aren't usable without being replaced into the game's "assets" files.

I translated the list of Turf names (prostitution locations), the end-of-year awards event (with a fair bit of license taken), and the sex/blowjob/whip/etc. interaction icons. I also added a replacement for the Condition Graph which includes the English translations for the girl's condition on the graph, which I found handy.
Not a whole lot, but every little bit helps, right?

Attachments

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The eng translation don't work for me for some reason. the unc work though

Btw can someone please upload a save where we have Sayoko as our despoils?

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We are currently working on a full translation, but I don't know when it will be done. I pretty much finished the TL a while ago, but making everything fit into the interface/textboxes is a bit tricky, since there's not a lot of space there.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We are currently working on a full translation, but I don't know when it will be done. I pretty much finished the TL a while ago, but making everything fit into the interface/textboxes is a bit tricky, since there's not a lot of space there.
You could open up a google doc with the translations in it for people to give ideas/hints for translation/wording.
If you already have the translations done it will be easy for people to reword/abreviate on a sentance. Id love to take a look and possibly help a bit.

PoomHen

Reputation score

Anyone knows how to change Sayoko(the assistant) personality? I have cleared the game, but her personality haven't changed since.

shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Imho, translation-wise, it's not necessarily needed to have them ingame, a bunch of jpg's showing the screens with some arrows pointing out what everything means would do just fine, or at least until an ingame translation is ready to be put in. Much more immediate to do and would allow people to play these games right after release or so.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You could open up a google doc with the translations in it for people to give ideas/hints for translation/wording.
If you already have the translations done it will be easy for people to reword/abreviate on a sentance. Id love to take a look and possibly help a bit.
Editing and rewording stuff isn't a problem - our hacker deals with that himself most of the time. The TL itself was easy to begin with, it's a simple game.
Finding things that need to be fixed takes a bit more time here. And there's also figuring out where each part appears in-game (mainly in case of the interface, dialogues and such are obvious). I'd like to help some more myself, but all that's left is pretty much work for the hacker so I can't do much.
Imho, translation-wise, it's not necessarily needed to have them ingame, a bunch of jpg's showing the screens with some arrows pointing out what everything means would do just fine, or at least until an ingame translation is ready to be put in. Much more immediate to do and would allow people to play these games right after release or so.
Pkj's patches should already cover that. Also, there were some pictures like that and other translations/explanations earlier in this thread. There should be enough info around here to play the game, though finding it might be a bit tricky.:p

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to save the game. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I have version 1.21. I am clicking on the gear icon in the upper right, and then clicking on the first option which then displays 12 white boxes with dashes. However, any clicks on that page just show a brief yellow highlight, but nothing happens.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured I could contribute a little bit to the translation effort. Disclaimer: I don't speak Japanese and these are based on machine translation and gameplay, so some of it could no doubt be improved.

The attached zip contains files for whichever person is currently maintaining the translation, so I guess that's you, pkj. :)
They aren't usable without being replaced into the game's "assets" files.

I translated the list of Turf names (prostitution locations), the end-of-year awards event (with a fair bit of license taken), and the sex/blowjob/whip/etc. interaction icons. I also added a replacement for the Condition Graph which includes the English translations for the girl's condition on the graph, which I found handy.
Not a whole lot, but every little bit helps, right?
Sorry, I have only been able to insert the texts.

I have translated the names of the girls to distinguish them better.
If you load a previous game, the names already loaded will be kept.
Hopefully they will release an English version soon.

Translation credits for:
Pkj (Names)
Dagoth (Awards Ceremony and Work Places)
Balmunk Fezarion (Everything Else)

Attachments

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to save the game. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I have version 1.21. I am clicking on the gear icon in the upper right, and then clicking on the first option which then displays 12 white boxes with dashes. However, any clicks on that page just show a brief yellow highlight, but nothing happens.
Of course that is the window to save, and the one that puts something like O-K is to load.
Maybe you do not have enough permission to write to the game folder.
Try running it as an administrator or copy the whole game to your own desktop and try it out there.
Luck

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I laughed a little to much at this:

Nothing against ya, i just find it funny.

"itmightbetough,
butithelpsoutourfinancialcondition. soitishighlyrecomended"

"it might be tough, but it helps out out financial condition. so it is highly recomended"

This extra long sentance can be simplified in many ways, heres a very quick example:
"Its hard work, but it helps our finances. Give it a try."

From what i hear shorter/simpler/to the point/logical sentances are easier to hack in.

Attachments

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course that is the window to save, and the one that puts something like O-K is to load.
Maybe you do not have enough permission to write to the game folder.
Try running it as an administrator or copy the whole game to your own desktop and try it out there.
Luck
Thanks for the tip. For some reason, when the game files got unpacked, it set the save folder to read-only. After I cleared the read-only setting on that folder, the saves now work.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"itmightbetough,
butithelpsoutourfinancialcondition. soitishighlyrecomended"
At first glance I thought it was something along the lines of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.". :D

The fact that Japanese language hates the concept of spaces was an issue in our TL as well, but it was fixed somehow (don't ask, I'm not familiar with technical stuff ^^').
As for length, dialogues aren't really the main problem - the textbox usually leaves enough space for a sensible TL. Interface is a bit tougher, since there are places with very little room to work with (to the point where even a short word like "Reason" doesn't fit), but so far the only issue we couldn't solve was the money counter (screw the JP way of counting money, we're leaving that untranslated).

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed the patch is 1.2.2

My latest game version is 1.2.1
Was there new update on the game that isn't on dlsite yet?