What's new

HeroineRumble

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling (Futa+Yuri)

You are doing great work Enlit3D. Great stuff so far! Enjoyed the futawolf!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its coming.

Seems like the message here is that not many cares for the wrestling nor the gameplay?
Don't misconstrue "I hope the minigame doesn't require me to frantically pay attention to button presses lest I get the crap beat out of me and lose (thus missing out on more sex attacks) even though there's sex that I want to watch going on" with "I hate gameplay" (at least on my end - I can't speak for everyone). The level 0 AI is available, yes, but there's still fun to be had in fighting against someone who's trying to tear the clothes off and sexually attack your character. On that note, I'd love the ability to remove your own character's clothing, either through a pre-match option or a button press during the fight, since I otherwise have to carefully let the AI beat up on me to actually have my character be nude.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It may be a bit more programming work than is ideal, but making clothing status have an impact on gameplay could be awesome. For example, clothed you take less damage overall and even less from sex moves. However, you do significantly more sex move damage while nude. It works as both a logical objective and a catch-up mechanism for a character that takes a beating in the early moments of a match.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Its coming.

Seems like the message here is that not many cares for the wrestling nor the gameplay?
I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way, this game is a rare yuri gem. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also this the only few h games I actually play, others I just usually to go to a enemy that

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its coming.

Keep the gameplay. Experiment. Keep in mind that erotic games are usually odd affairs, and it's hard to get right them to blend right, especially when not dealing with pre-scripted content with minimal interaction...

I'll say that "button mashing" is not a fun mechanic in my opinion. Other games have added button mashing as a mechanic for struggling, and I never liked it. While I get that button mashing is sort of like thrashing around trying not get beat up or raped, it's not something that's enjoyed, it can break the mood, and it can also be really loud if you're trying to play quietly.

With your current design breaking holds/h-holds is always going to be some little mini-game, either keep the current single-button-replenishing-bar or experiment with mini-games that you've had mulling in the back of your head.

Looking forward to what you come up with.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I have an idea but before i start yapping i need to ask:
Is it possible to change/modify moves/damage while fighting the match?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i enjoy playing the game, theres many games i enjoy to play, but sometimes its nice to have the option when we are done playing.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty good looking alpha so far. You're doing great so far!

Ran into a couple bugs:

- After you fuck someone the first time and their panties are auto-removed, I've found it impossible to remove any other clothing.
- Ran into a bug where the music always repeats the first melody. Even after restarting it that bug persists. Not sure if this is a saved game issue across multiple versions or something.

As a side note, would you consider a maneuver to strip the target after you've won (before the pin). I feel like it would add more reward for winning.

Also, are there any plans of removing shoes? I get the feeling that's probably a lot of extra work to make the sizes work so I get if there isn't but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Keep up the good work dude! Really looking forward to your progress.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good looking alpha so far. You're doing great so far!

Ran into a couple bugs:

- After you fuck someone the first time and their panties are auto-removed, I've found it impossible to remove any other clothing.
- Ran into a bug where the music always repeats the first melody. Even after restarting it that bug persists. Not sure if this is a saved game issue across multiple versions or something.

As a side note, would you consider a maneuver to strip the target after you've won (before the pin). I feel like it would add more reward for winning.

Also, are there any plans of removing shoes? I get the feeling that's probably a lot of extra work to make the sizes work so I get if there isn't but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Keep up the good work dude! Really looking forward to your progress.
The first one isn't a bug, you just need more time to destroy the rest of the clothing

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm not sure why there is a call to change the gameplay much....improve on it, expand upon it...don't change it. I personally think it is going in the right direction.

E

erobotan

So i checked the latest video on the dev blog. Looks good but overall the animation looks too slow? If the intention is to give the player time to react then i suggest slow down the preparation animation & speed up the action animation instead of everything moves slowly. Ex: for jump kick, do the crouching to prepare for the jump slowly but keep the actual jump kick fast.

if you want to know how fast is needed then just check other fighting games out there like king of fighters, garou: mark of the wolves, dead or alive, tekken, etc.

Other suggestion is camera shaking, when you slam someone on the floor shake the camera a bit, it will look good :D

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally gave the updated demo a shot and I've gotta say, coming along beautifully. The combat works and lets me feel skilled, the animations are smooth (though still a tad sluggish, I feel) and natural. Honestly, I don't have many complaints at this point.

My only criticisms would be that:

1. The camera can be annoying at times - specifically when you and your opponent are both near the edge of the ring, I've noticed the camera tries very hard to stay on the inside of the ropes and this can make for some awkward angles if you're trying to get a lower view. I do like how the game pauses while you manipulate the camera though - it's a nice touch and makes everything a lot easier.

2. The hitboxes feel a little weird - I understand where they are and what you're going for, but the opponent tends to take damage when my swings stop an inch away from her. It's a small detail, but it could use some cleaning up.

3. The sluggishness of the animations is fine and works - except in the erotic animations. These need to be sped up a bit, but otherwise they look great.

On a side note, the futa is my favourite (would love more futas, personally) and I'm all for the idea of a punishment grapple where a futa chokes someone with her cock. 100% my shit right there lol

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The first one isn't a bug, you just need more time to destroy the rest of the clothing
Oh you're right, I'm guessing it resets the clothing damage once you remove one piece so it just takes longer.

Side note, it's rather difficult to remove clothes with the catgirl in general because clothing damage is tied to knockdown moves. I feel like if possible clothing damage should be linked to just normal damage but only removed for knockdown moves. Might make stripping enemies more doable and it would keep SFW version working fine.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Other suggestion is camera shaking, when you slam someone on the floor shake the camera a bit, it will look good :D
I would probably die if the futa's mating press had more impact.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure why there is a call to change the gameplay much....improve on it, expand upon it...don't change it. I personally think it is going in the right direction.
Dont worry, the gameplay is there to stay. Trust me, the wrestling crowd would be the first to throw a riot if its gone. As for grapple system overhaul, that is announced like 1 month ago and now is finally the time to implement it :)

if you want to know how fast is needed then just check other fighting games out there like king of fighters, garou: mark of the wolves, dead or alive, tekken, etc.

Its based on (at least initially) on wrestling game so the game play pace is slower on purpose.

Camera shaking is likely to be in once the code for animating camera view matrix is put together nicely in one place.

Finally gave the updated demo a shot and I've gotta say, coming along beautifully. The combat works and lets me feel skilled, the animations are smooth (though still a tad sluggish, I feel) and natural. Honestly, I don't have many complaints at this point.

My only criticisms would be that:

1. The camera can be annoying at times - specifically when you and your opponent are both near the edge of the ring, I've noticed the camera tries very hard to stay on the inside of the ropes and this can make for some awkward angles if you're trying to get a lower view. I do like how the game pauses while you manipulate the camera though - it's a nice touch and makes everything a lot easier.

2. The hitboxes feel a little weird - I understand where they are and what you're going for, but the opponent tends to take damage when my swings stop an inch away from her. It's a small detail, but it could use some cleaning up.

3. The sluggishness of the animations is fine and works - except in the erotic animations. These need to be sped up a bit, but otherwise they look great.

On a side note, the futa is my favourite (would love more futas, personally) and I'm all for the idea of a punishment grapple where a futa chokes someone with her cock. 100% my shit right there lol
1. camera -> its a difficult problem. May look into more in the future.

2, 3 -> currently considering increasing the game speed a little, say 10% more on attack animation speed, gravity increase by 15-30%, and make player hit boxes a bit smaller.

The dynamic skin color feature is working now and currently is investigating techniques for adjustable boob sizes.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hell, why does this thing run so slowly? Needs optimization.

Anywhoo, nice game. I rike it!

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Showing new features:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if troll or toaster enthusiast....hmm...

Can it.
My laptop can run a lot of shit just fine.
And the optimized version runs a lot better. But the optimized version is older.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about no.
My laptop can run a lot of shit just fine.
And the optimized version runs a lot better. But the optimized version is older.
Your issue is a pretty damn simple one and you know it.

Sorry, but I want BETTER graphics in this game as the current stuff is underwelming. I dont want a developers options limited and progress halted by people who want to play a 2016 released 3d game on a 10 year old laptop.
Yes i get it, you cant do better. Trust me i have been there... But complaining about it when you KNOW what the issue is is just god damn annoying. Im sorry.