What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anyways, you play as 3 faceless guys that try and beat up a yankee-like schoolgirl. You always lose the first time, but you can upgrade your stats after every fight and you can also purchase stuff like drugs and potions to use on her after the fight is over. Anyone know what game I'm talking about? I think I deleted it when I was switching computers and I would really love to play it again.
Almost all of JSK's flash games have that format. Maybe try looking through the thread for them?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find this particular game. It's a really old one, and it's not a RPG maker game. When you open it, it opens a page on your internet browser. I was still running Mozilla at the time so it was quite a while back, haha.

Anyways, you play as 3 faceless guys that try and beat up a yankee-like schoolgirl. You always lose the first time, but you can upgrade your stats after every fight and you can also purchase stuff like drugs and potions to use on her after the fight is over. Anyone know what game I'm talking about? I think I deleted it when I was switching computers and I would really love to play it again.
This is the only game I can think of that has something that sounds like that.

There's also several works by Crimson/Durandal/Dancing Queen that has something similar

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for this - RJ170365

I've perused through various sites on Google, only link that seems to be active is a rapidgator premium one.
Surely you've found it by now, but it's on Nyaa.

There was a hentai flash game with board game segments I used to have that involved chasing around busty waitress in a pink dress, shooting cum across the board to slow her down, then when you catch her playing H-scenes where you click on floating body parts flying around to seduce her.

GREAT FUN!

If only I could remember, I've looked everywhere for it. Sucks.

Still no luck on this one though, HELP!

Been jonesing for it for awhile now, so I figured I'd ask around one more time.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is mostly a shot in the dark, but I figure since this thread is here, I'll give a shot since I'm at my wit's end.

It is/was on DLsite, and I THINK it had loli, but since i can't say for sure, I'm not asking for DL links, just a name. It was on the English DLsite too but for the life of me I can't find it, and I've gone through so many DLS pages looking for it...

I know the story, more or less. It was a visual novel (or digital novel) where some duke of a country (who is old and fat because that's how that goes) threatens the neighboring countries unless they send him their princesses (again, unsure of loli tag, but they looked pretty damn young). I think it had strong NTR themes (but I couldn't find it under the NTR tag, so maybe I'm just dumb), because you were playing a musical prodigy who practices music in the next room, while the princess of your country is corrupted and basically becomes the duke's sex slave.

Because, you know, that's how it goes. I thought I could find it myself, but I can't even remember the name. And it may have been removed from DLSite since I can't find it anymore. Or maybe I dreamed it. But I'd appreciate any help.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im looking for a certain h game it consists of a blonde haired girl fighting slimes there are 4 different colors and it takes place in and city and you can travel in the sewers, parks, apartments, houses and other places and the name is bugging the hell out of me so if anyone knows please post a link to the game thanks

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im looking for a certain h game it consists of a blonde haired girl fighting slimes there are 4 different colors and it takes place in and city and you can travel in the sewers, parks, apartments, houses and other places and the name is bugging the hell out of me so if anyone knows please post a link to the game thanks
I don't have the game on my system but I'm assuming you mean this?

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need the download for the Meet and Fuck game RESIDENT EVIL: FACILITY XXX

orcaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any1 have this game and can upload it in mega?
けもの道-壱弐参-
RJ056557

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know where this comes from?

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know silent hill themed games?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looking around for the first 2 games games in the "Laugh of" series, RJ129763 and RJ138487. Can't post links about them here due to content, but if someone knows where to find them I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Located. Thanks.

Last edited:

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
覗き穴 or peeping hole RPG

Hi guys, i found a screenshot of a project called 覗き穴 or in English "peeping hole", and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where to find it please? any help will be appreciated :p

If we do find the game, i think it would be beneficial to others to post some sort of download link to this thread if possible :)

Thank you!

Attachments

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 覗き穴 or peeping hole RPG

Hi guys, i found a screenshot of a project called 覗き穴 or in English "peeping hole", and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where to find it please? any help will be appreciated :p

If we do find the game, i think it would be beneficial to others to post some sort of download link to this thread if possible :)

Thank you!
Well I found... something. One of the characters looks somewhat similar to the one in your image minus the hat, but it appears to be a guide for making a 'peeping hole' style lighting effect. No clue if it's actually related, but the link is below.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links to any mahjong or hanafuda games? Thank you in advance. :)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, i remember playing a game some time ago , but i can not remember it's name.

One scene was that you could peep on her masturbate in the shower, another was her masturbate in her room. A ending was that you could find her inside the toilet and then rape her or not.
I also remember that if you were inside your room then your sister came in 2-3 times.
Another scene i remember , you could find her masturbate in the shower, open the door then rape her. You had to use some sorta flask/potion in the living room and second floor had 4 doors 1 was sister, 1 was toilet another was a storage room or maybe was 3?

First floor had players room, living room, shower room, kitchen.

Anyhow know what game i mean?

arkol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello anyone have this game? Chronos fear full game, not demo, im already played demo version.......

thank you

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is a very quick rushed screenshot based on my memory.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the sex mugen with Bao and Rocky in it?
I saw it in this video:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We have a winner! Found the game i was looking for.