What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

If it's just a preset amount of damage over time there's no need for that
That's my point, if it's really just a preset amount of damage then it's really different than your usual Poison Negative Status in RPG like Pokemon for example, so Rayzeroa doesn't need to worry. :D

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New post,seems like he is testplaying now atm(release soon maybe?),he is also removing non used sprite to make the game "lighter". And he feels like its a waste of time everytime he the action tool has to restart to test the sfx.

From now on,he will tried creating new sprites while deleting everything except for MC and a few programs and copy it over to the latest project data so he can make new sprites much smoother and more efficient. But seems like it still really heavy,he wonders how fast can a programmer build it.

Seems like the press trap H anim in the enty has violated enty rules and has been deleted,the author is not sure what is the reason as well and will think of other way to put it up in the future.

FreddyStanding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So if we live in the US, can we still donate on Enty? Are there animations on there that haven't been implemented into the game yet?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the press trap H anim in the enty has violated enty rules and has been deleted,the author is not sure what is the reason as well and will think of other way to put it up in the future.
Is that the half and half one or the stone that turns into a humanoid?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The half-and-half one, and which one does you mean with the Humanized stone one?
The one thats a rock until you are horny then it turns into a smaller girl. I wonder why the half and half broke some rules........ other than the bullshit one that sneaks in at the end i ALWAYS forget when replaying through for new content

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if I have to guess the half and half girl, probably something relate to dismemberment? i dunno japan doesnt rly like dismemberment(lookin at u re7 japan ver)

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That or it had a red heart and it wasnt some weird black mold replacing blood?

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if I have to guess the half and half girl, probably something relate to dismemberment? i dunno japan doesnt rly like dismemberment(lookin at u re7 japan ver)
Wow... can't it go through just this time, I mean it's literally censored because everything is pixelated ^^
Or I guess it's pixelated didn't saw any of the exclusive content yet

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one thats a rock until you are horny then it turns into a smaller girl. I wonder why the half and half broke some rules........ other than the bullshit one that sneaks in at the end i ALWAYS forget when replaying through for new content
Okay, hold on... which one is which one? Who's this "rock until you're horny"? and who's this "the bullshit one that sneaks in at the end"? :confused:

It wasn't really a "dismemberment" tho if the limbs was never shown to be dismembered in the first place. It should be classified more as "Amputee" and both you and i knew that even among the Japanese there is a fetish about it.

Last edited:

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, hold on... which one is which one? Who's this "rock until you're horny"? and who's this "the bullshit one that sneaks in at the end"? :confused:
This was the half and half. When i say the sneaky one, in the area you first meet her before you go through a door there is an extra one just placed before it and it keeps getting me everytime. (Also i thought her legs were just backwards. As in i thought she was on her knees when falling? )

i think i may have had a mental lapse and mixed up my games there thinking of the repure aria enemy. My bad

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This was the half and half. When i say the sneaky one, in the area you first meet her before you go through a door there is an extra one just placed before it and it keeps getting me everytime. (Also i thought her legs were just backwards. As in i thought she was on her knees when falling? )

i think i may have had a mental lapse and mixed up my games there thinking of the repure aria enemy. My bad
I see, i see. I knew i knew my "Monstergirls of Zell". :D

And you know what, i just realized it now, but that red part on Press-Trap Girl" is actually an arrow pointing down, like what a traditional press-trap hazards usually have, because dropping down-ward on you is like the only thing they do. Wow. :D

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

<3 For using my gifs xD
Hope they get spread some more so Zell gets even more popular ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

<3 For using my gifs xD
Hope they get spread some more so Zell gets even more popular ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No <3 for uploading.

I think in terms of sprite art he is thought of pretty well honestly. I do wonder what he would be doing if he wasnt making this game curious. But fudge that he needs to continue with this xD

I'd like to see more lovely spider ladies at some point tbh make it so zell I want it.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just waiting for the next public update release. My favorite is the Black Wolf girl. I just find that she is cute as hell. One of the only enemies that don't actually physically hurt you or attack you. She just wants to cuddle and have some fun. ;)

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

she is very playful and strong, so its normal for she be kinda rude ? :p:p:p
Sexism omgeee. Still nothing beats slime girls and i had no idea how much i wanted this until it existed

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has Zell23 opened a patreon or something yet? (sorry, not been paying much attention ot this website)