What's new

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

And what game might that be? Do tell.
That's Viper RSR. I personally think the gameplay isn't that great (I recall it being super grindy and extremely difficult, with a crapton of random encounters, though it's been at least ten years since I last played it and it wasn't translated, meaning I was flying blind), but it's nice in that just about all of its scenes are animated and feature voice acting. It was amazing for its time, though - it originally came out in 2002.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

huh he added a new pic with the Frankenstein monster girl. damn she picks you up with one hand and blows you lol

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

to entangle you on her inescapable limbs,
to squeeze your life out of you,

Oh goddarnit why da heck i popped a boner from picturing that! :(
Hmmm.... sounds similar to the way I feel about lamias, being trapped in their grasp, unable to escape until they've had their way with you... I think, you would like lamias as well. Just hope the squid doesn't try to penetrate you...

That's Viper RSR. I personally think the gameplay isn't that great (I recall it being super grindy and extremely difficult, with a crapton of random encounters, though it's been at least ten years since I last played it and it wasn't translated, meaning I was flying blind), but it's nice in that just about all of its scenes are animated and feature voice acting. It was amazing for its time, though - it originally came out in 2002.
O.O Wow, that's older than I was expecting, but now I'm curious.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aah, i think i got it now! It's the eye!

It's almost closed, so it's fine right now, but can you imagine if she open it wide later on the game?

a perfect sphere of single red feral eye,
glaring at you piercing through to the soul,
from the darkness of the deepest waters,
hard set on preying on you,
to entangle you on her inescapable limbs,
to squeeze your life out of you,

Oh goddarnit why da heck i popped a boner from picturing that! :(

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lamia Love <3 This game is so damn gooooddd Although I dunno about you guys but have you guys started the burn out phase since you have ran the game quite a few times. I have like no control on this xD

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dunno about you guys but have you guys started the burn out phase since you have ran the game quite a few times. I have like no control on this xD
I always check latest builds from the clean state, looking for bugs and new stuff. After 100% completion I don't play this game till a new build release.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yup. The Viper series was way ahead of its time (achieving somewhat of a legendary status among older h-gamers like me). It's a shame that Sogna went bankrupt eventually. Viper RSR was the last game and the best, IMO. And every scene with Cala is incredible. (Though admittedly the gameplay is not the greatest, but it's still not terrible either.)

You can find a full archive of the pics here. Just click the "Download" button and wait for it to pack all the images into a RAR or browse at your leisure. (It takes a while but I find it to be convenient if you have the page running in the background.)

This website has terrible pop-unders so click at your own risk, and make sure you have good anti-virus running.

Last edited:

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup. The Viper series was way ahead of its time (achieving somewhat of a legendary status among older h-gamers like me). It's a shame that Sogna went bankrupt eventually. Viper RSR was the last game and the best, IMO. And every scene with Cala is incredible. (Though admittedly the gameplay is not the greatest, but it's still not terrible either.)

You can find a full archive of the pics here. Just click the "Download" button and wait for it to pack all the images into a RAR or browse at your leisure. (It takes a while but I find it to be convenient if you have the page running in the background.)

This website has terrible pop-unders so click at your own risk, and make sure you have good anti-virus running.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Fenril, thanks for mentioning Viper RSR. Didn't heard about this and I was amazed by its animated scenes.

Just in case someone is interested, here's an example of RSR animated scene with some edits:

2002 VN, huh? :)

PS: Sorry for offtop.

Last edited:

Milia

Reputation score

@Fenril, thanks for mentioning Viper RSR. Didn't heard about this and I was amazed by its animated scenes.

Just in case someone is interested, here's an example of RSR animated scene with some edits:

2002 VN, huh? :)

PS: Sorry for offtop.
O.O Wow, I'm impressed. 2002? Indie? Hentai? REEEAAAALLLLY? You don't say... I may have to find this little game...

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

O.O Wow, I'm impressed? 2002? Indie? Hentai? REEEAAAALLLLY? You don't say... I may have to find this little game...
Type 'sanic' in searchbar on lewd nyaa...
Hint: show restraint. You may be opening Pandora's box with it. xD

Milia

Reputation score

Type 'sanic' in searchbar on lewd nyaa...
Hint: show restraint. You may be opening Pandora's box with it. xD
Don't tempt me... also, your quote made me notice a spelling error in which I questioned whether I was impressed. :p

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, so hoping to stop the derailment since I kinda started it. The Viper series games should be pretty easy to find these days if you just Google their names or the studio that made them: Sogna, or the key artist for most (if not all) of the games: Fuji-Dokoro. That being said, I don't think they were exactly indie, just a small business that was focused on hentai works. Viper GTS also had a trilogy of movies if you wanna look those up as well. I think there's even a thread or two around here if you search this board.

Alright, I gave you guys enough ammo to search for (and ultimately fap to), so hopefully I did my part to stop derailing this train.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so hoping to stop the derailment since I kinda started it. The Viper series games should be pretty easy to find these days if you just Google their names or the studio that made them: Sogna, or the key artist for most (if not all) of the games: Fuji-Dokoro. That being said, I don't think they were exactly indie, just a small business that was focused on hentai works. Viper GTS also had a trilogy of movies if you wanna look those up as well. I think there's even a thread or two around here if you search this board.

Alright, I gave you guys enough ammo to search for (and ultimately fap to), so hopefully I did my part to stop derailing this train.
Just gonna say, there is a collection of everything done by Sogna out there if you just google it. That's what I did and got all their works. It is worth it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just gonna say, there is a collection of everything done by Sogna out there if you just google it. That's what I did and got all their works. It is worth it.
Yeah, I believe you can easily find just about every gallery related to the Viper series through E-Hentai/ExHentai. I probably should've posted links to them when I originally brought the series up, but there are quite a few of them (can E-Hentai searches be linked, anyway? ). It's obviously quite different from this game, though, in that the monsters are male and definitely not cute girls.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I believe you can easily find just about every gallery related to the Viper series through E-Hentai/ExHentai. I probably should've posted links to them when I originally brought the series up, but there are quite a few of them (can E-Hentai searches be linked, anyway? ). It's obviously quite different from this game, though, in that the monsters are male and definitely not cute girls.
Don't use E-Hentai for the search please,
(BTW, thanks for this thread to actual show me exhentai, didn't knew this even existed when I first posted here)

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(BTW, thanks for this thread to actual show me exhentai, didn't knew this even existed when I first posted here)
Eh, E-Hentai has its uses--namely, I can't get ExHentai to work on mobile :p

Though I guess E-Hentai is still fairly useless, because Tsumino does work on mobile, and it doesn't have the many restrictions that E-Hentai does (with the exception of only hosting content that's been translated into English).

I'd use Hitomi.la to see non-translated content, but their search function always crashes my browser on mobile...man, I knew getting an iPhone was a bad idea.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is exactly the difference between Exhentai and E-hentai?

Cuz i actually never once made it inside Exhentai. It always shows a Sadpanda to me.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is exactly the difference between Exhentai and E-hentai?

Cuz i actually never once made it inside Exhentai. It always shows a Sadpanda to me.
You can view "restricted" stuff on Ex-hentai.