What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I rememeber getting script errors when Aya gets impregnated before she encounters Kito himself, i.e. before the Kito Lab stage is cleared. Is this relevant?
After clearing Kito Lab I never had problems in triggering the rescue scene on the second screen. Never bothered with the few enemies on the first screen.
Looks like the first screen of enemies has the script errors. The second screen gave me the failure scene as intended.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So after a long time of not playing this i decided to give it a try again and see if the same error would still occur while playing, and unfortunately it did, for whatever reason on a fresh install of this whenever you go to the store with the duck guy in the very beginning and the green guy shows up, the game freezes and crashes, this happens in the translated version, and the untranslated version. Is there some extra software i have to install in order for this to actually work?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No idea concerning the error. I can't even reproduce it.

There hasn't been an update since Christmas. Given the creator's track record, that's nothing special.

romanpen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, i feel like a noob askin this, but is there anyway to unlock a gallery? like of all past scenes? or do you just have to make a bunch of different saves?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hey, i feel like a noob askin this, but is there anyway to unlock a gallery? like of all past scenes? or do you just have to make a bunch of different saves?
Different saves. Just note that saves can become incompatible with future updates. It's happened twice thus far over the years with this title.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really? When exactly? I've never experienced this and I observed this game since the cockroaches were introduced.

commatt

Reputation score

So I went through all the game files and ripped all the worthy image stuff. Found these 3 status stills that were in the game files but not the game yet.

I was not able to rip the animations themselves but rather 'sprite strips' of the animations that could probably be converted into animations if someone has the know how. Wish there was a gallery mode for this game :\

Attachments

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was not able to rip the animations themselves but rather 'sprite strips' of the animations that could probably be converted into animations if someone has the know how. Wish there was a gallery mode for this game :\
It's not hard, I've decompiled them myself, but they weren't imported into the game as 'animations', they're just all still frames rendered in daz3d. You'd have to export each still to a PNG then use some 3rd party tool to stitch back into an mpg or something. It's just time consuming and not really worth it; you wouldn't have any audio either.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really? When exactly? I've never experienced this and I observed this game since the cockroaches were introduced.
Last year, I tried using a save file from 3 years prior and it crashed the game. I tried a few more times and only the file after the training exercise was still working. Could have been due to a mix of the updates or translation patch, but in any case, something ran afoul of the games coding.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Among the masses of non-related tweets there is every now and then a tweet which seems to indicate some kind of progress, as far as I can tell by the power of google translation. Not a week ago he wrote something about having finished the code part. He has announced somewhere that this update might take longer and rumors still have it that he's moving on to Game Maker. GM still makes an occassional appearance in his tweets, but google translation fails me on those so I'm not completely sure what he's currently working on.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Among the masses of non-related tweets there is every now and then a tweet which seems to indicate some kind of progress, as far as I can tell by the power of google translation. Not a week ago he wrote something about having finished the code part. He has announced somewhere that this update might take longer and rumors still have it that he's moving on to Game Maker. GM still makes an occassional appearance in his tweets, but google translation fails me on those so I'm not completely sure what he's currently working on.
So we're in the between state... fan-friggin-tastic :mad:

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I ever heard/read something about the game will be shifted/turned into Enty/Patreon but I could be wrong. IIRC the game maker is considering an Enty/Patreon for the game.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Citation needed. Come on, that's just spreading rumors!

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like the Mandela effect to me.