What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.01

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

Thanks, I wouldn't have found that. Glad you pointed it out now because I'm gonna release the 1.01 in a couple days or so.

I guess the harpy's purpose then is to give you access to the shinigami who you can sell HP to in order to farm up enough money to afford the inn fee.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

1.01 for some quick untranslated line fixes
#!QRsDETwY!GpF0C3MlYSIYnwMOLoCt8ht9GuUr2FxJfc12TR55YoY

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's the Sparkling Ball do that you get from the final Key Master Apprentice encounter? You can either get it or the H-scene. My lower brain's choice is obvious, my upper brain's choice tells me I will regret not taking the item.

EDIT: Fuck me, nevermind, you also get the Sparkling Ball if you pick the scene.

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i just say regarding the true ending..... THE DEVELOPERS CAN STICK THEIR ASSES IN A TANK TUBE AND PRESS THE FIRE BUTTON GOOD GOD YOU DO NOT DO THAT.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

NoiRequiem

Reputation score

It was a very fun and unique game and I'm eagerly waiting for the sequel. Thanks for the translation!

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the Sparkling Ball do that you get from the final Key Master Apprentice encounter? You can either get it or the H-scene. My lower brain's choice is obvious, my upper brain's choice tells me I will regret not taking the item.

EDIT: Fuck me, nevermind, you also get the Sparkling Ball if you pick the scene.
You can sell it to the guy who teaches you the dragon buster.

BenjyBlue

Reputation score

This was a great game and thank you so much for translating it.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was skeptical about all those comments but this game is REALLY GOOD. The story is both funny and sad, epic and goofy, sexy and heartwarming.

If you are wondering if this game is worth it like me then don't think about it anymore and JUST PLAY IT.

Thank you for translating it. Really.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice enough game. Writing is so campy I can't bring myself to hate it, though every time there's that line of "I thrust it in in one go" it just makes me believe that either the writer has never had sex before or I feel very sorry for their partner(s).

Sidenote: MC has a Forrest Gump voice in my head. Fits him, I think.

Last edited:

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll also mention - I recommend finishing the game if anyone stopped halfway through. It can be a little difficult, but it is well worth the time.

movileanu12x

Reputation score

I'll also mention - I recommend finishing the game if anyone stopped halfway through. It can be a little difficult, but it is well worth the time.
nah it is not that hard, for those that think it is hard, just in case i tell you all that if you want you can go at bottom entrance that is the aid room at ground level where is the inn and that shop, you can get money for more power pieces in upper levels and keys for all common doors for free but you will no longer get score points something that is not of interest for me so good luck. (bad english)

Akino1922337

Reputation score

Why the hell would the dev make a tear-jerking scene in the end?!
Now my boner is confused thanks to that true ending. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation man
Keep it up :D

DragonRay

Reputation score

Thanks for the Translation. One question the main shopkeeper asks me what colour key I want to buy Red or Green will this lock me out of seeing or acquiring something on my first playthrough?

Edit. Never mind found out you can get a second choice for the key later. However I was told there were multiple green key uses by a fairy and only found 1 green key by end. Not sure if you needed to take both green keys as choices to get into i believe only 2 green doors but then your missing out on red key and its purpose.

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how i get the
dark elf , cat girl , fox girl?

Axx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how i get the
dark elf , cat girl , fox girl?
I assume you mean their love events, because I don't know how you get strong enough to progress otherwise.
Dark elf, you have to have less than 50 hp. Good fucking luck.

Cat girl requires you to fish up a fish and then grill it with the portable barbecue set from the shop. Fox girl requires you to fish up a charm of Inari, and if I remember right the fishing spot is guarded by a dragon. You can sell the charm to the fox on the forest map for money after you've used it.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the Dark Elf, you should have 0 HP and then use the "Heal 10HP" item. Do NOT waste it on the pirate.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anything think that
the sequel will be Klurz realizing all he has to do is beat up everybody in the demon realm

Cowsplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anything think that
the sequel will be Klurz realizing all he has to do is beat up everybody in the demon realm
I think he'll just break the little goddess statue (or cum on it) to try to make her mad and remove her blessing. Gameplay-wise, that'll give us an excuse to try to get strong again while making our way through the demon world, working towards the "higher-ups" who decided he wouldn't be allowed to enter, then finally making them fall in love with him so that he can stay in their realm with all his loving wives.

And probably seduce a few more ladies along the way, of course!

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this patch compatible with the 2.0 version of the game?