What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

End of feb. Stated in this thread, and twice on his blog.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So... what happened to the update that was supposed to actually complete the game? Haven't found any information about it at all since people said "january/february" back at release, and I noticed that they've only done bug fixes since. So, any news on that?
The latest update on their blog said they expect to release the full game by the end of February. They stated that until 2 days ago they had a -50% sale going on for all the episodes but that the final update would not be published during that sale (clarifying that straight after saying they "expect" the release at the end of February might mean that it might actually be released slightly sooner but I wouldn't expect anything)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

End of feb. Stated in this thread, and twice on his blog.
I am fucking dumb. My bad.

The latest update on their blog said they expect to release the full game by the end of February. They stated that until 2 days ago they had a -50% sale going on for all the episodes but that the final update would not be published during that sale (clarifying that straight after saying they "expect" the release at the end of February might mean that it might actually be released slightly sooner but I wouldn't expect anything)
I am dumb as shit. But thank you for the information.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

2017/02/14
Regarding the update version, it is possible to publish it at the end of February or the beginning of March. I'm sorry I have kept you waiting long.

Balgias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I'm the only one but I've been having a hair-pulling amount of difficulty with the controls in this game.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know if I'm the only one but I've been having a hair-pulling amount of difficulty with the controls in this game.
I've always had a hard time with the controls. They feel pretty clunky and laggy, especially when I'm trying to redirect my character while in the air. It's mainly due to the time gap between when you press the jump button and when the character actually jumps.
The first thing I'm usually doing when playing Demon Angel Sakura is die 10 times on purpose just to unlock the "super easy mode" straight away.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did what lazydude told me to and tryed using a usb gamepad it took a little getting used to but it works

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Regarding the Sakura vol.4 update version, although the game content is almost completed, still audio recording and English translation of text are in progress. Once these are finished and you enter the game it is complete. It is expected to be released around the end of February to March."

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Regarding the Sakura vol.4 update version, although the game content is almost completed, still audio recording and English translation of text are in progress. Once these are finished and you enter the game it is complete. It is expected to be released around the end of February to March."
that's a pretty accurate google translation

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2017/2/28
Sakura vol.4 update version was completed. We will apply to each sales site today, so it will be possible to download it very soon.

:)

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, there we go! Not out quite yet on DLsite, but probably any minute now.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I probably won't be giving out the link for the updated version this time around. Last time there was well over 500 private messages and some very "serious" individuals that couldn't wait for their copy. Hopefully someone else can help out.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do updates have to go through the same application process as entirely new games do? "Any minute now" might've been a mistake on my part, I don't really know how long it might take...
I probably won't be giving out the link for the updated version this time around. Last time there was well over 500 private messages and some very "serious" individuals that couldn't wait for their copy. Hopefully someone else can help out.
Well, that's a shame, but it's your choice. Thanks for doing it the first time, though.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do updates have to go through the same application process as entirely new games do? "Any minute now" might've been a mistake on my part, I don't really know how long it might take...

Well, that's a shame, but it's your choice. Thanks for doing it the first time, though.
Updates are like new content, they are released during the daily update cycle. So you'll probably have to wait till around 2AM UTC if it's to be released today/tomorrow

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updates are like new content, they are released during the daily update cycle. So you'll probably have to wait till around 2AM UTC if it's to be released today/tomorrow
Ahh, gotcha. Didn't mean to mislead anyone, my apologies.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i know gonna hate this but fuck it, i uploaded the version if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am actually extra curious as to how the game will end, if we will get 2 or 3 bosses, and what will these bosses and other monsters look like. I've been checking every day since around the mid of February, and I am honestly really excited about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.