What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

1 Waltz drop so far, still no silver. Don't think I will do very well this event. Dancer's don't seem like a unit I would use too often though, so not too bothered if she isn't maxed.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dead easy farm event as usual, last farm map needs me to place 2 witches, then prince then 2 duelists and afk. No heals and no skills needed.
Shitty drops as per usual till 2 minutes ago but great luck on the combining front, 5 cost and 5 skill level, wasn't gonna CC her but I just got the healer needed so I feel lucky now.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't seen any of the apology crystals either.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have come to the conclusion that the game, and all of you people talking in this thread are filthy filthy liars.

I can tell this because you all seem to be telling me that "Waltz" is actually a unit in this game that can drop, and, based on my direct, empirical experiments, I can say that that, assuredly, is not true.

In other news: Nope, totally not stunned out of my mind at how bad my luck has been this event. 3 star almost every map instantly blind? Sure, why not? Actually see any copies of the event unit? AHAHAHAHAHAHA NEWP.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have come to the conclusion that the game, and all of you people talking in this thread are filthy filthy liars.

I can tell this because you all seem to be telling me that "Waltz" is actually a unit in this game that can drop, and, based on my direct, empirical experiments, I can say that that, assuredly, is not true.

In other news: Nope, totally not stunned out of my mind at how bad my luck has been this event. 3 star almost every map instantly blind? Sure, why not? Actually see any copies of the event unit? AHAHAHAHAHAHA NEWP.
Depends on how many runs you've done. Theoretically 7 stamina map should have like a 50% drop rate, but if you really want Waltz then that would be decreased to 10% because the game can tell when you really want a unit.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And, yeah, it's been almost all the last map, I think my odds of not getting one at this point, from just running that map alone, nevermind getting there, are like 3-5% or something. So not impossible just... Frustrating.

Also, am I playing Monster Hunter again? Or has Capcom started renting out their Desire Sensor technology?

Also also, I was kind of hoping I didn't want Waltz, but based on all the info I've found around... Probably should. Because offff course.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same, nothing but 7 stamina runs on my alt and 5 stamina runs on my main and not 1 waltz drop. not that it matters for my main since i have the premium summon dancer at -1 UP already luckily.

the only reason i'm still running the event is so my alt can have a dancer.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got to agree with Rawr, the units you want never come and the units you don't care for throw themselves at you. I've been running only the 5-stamina map but I already got my dancer at 6UP 5/10 skill.. I think she has dropped every single time except once.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those familiar with the trope...

Are any Aegis characters (Here or future DMM) yandere? I must know to finish building my must-have waifu collection :D

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pfft, oh man, that'd be great. I loved finding out that one of the girl's in Flower Knight's sex scene involved the main character waking up naked, tied to a chair. Beautiful.

Granted, I'm not sure an "I'm going to murder all of your other waifus so I can be your only waifu" girl quite fits MWA, I would like to see one who expresses a bit more power over the protagonist outside of just the bondage/Sadomasocist ones.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This has probably been asked before, are those hair ornaments in Waltz's hair or ears?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a second response regarding the apology crystal. Whether they actually follow up, or let this fall off, who knows.

This is the "Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team.

Regarding your inquiry, we are investigating this issue, and it may take some time.
We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. Please be patient while the issue is resolved.

We appreciate your continued support for Millennium War Aigis.

"Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Got a second response regarding the apology crystal. Whether they actually follow up, or let this fall off, who knows.

This is the "Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team.

Regarding your inquiry, we are investigating this issue, and it may take some time.
We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. Please be patient while the issue is resolved.

We appreciate your continued support for Millennium War Aigis.

"Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team
Here's hoping we double up and get an apology crystal apology crystal.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1/6 on the X map now.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No drops on the first four maps and I'm 5/8 on X. Praise RNGesus.

This has probably been asked before, are those hair ornaments in Waltz's hair or ears?
I want to say they're ears, but if you look at her normal and awakened art it looks like the earrings she's wearing would be too low.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those familiar with the trope...

Are any Aegis characters (Here or future DMM) yandere? I must know to finish building my must-have waifu collection :D
Yandere... Haven't ear off any character like that, a few girls are more imposing that others (Temis, Fedora, Anya, Assal are a few that i can think off). But since i can't read what they're saying in the jap version things could be different we'll have to wait.

I swear, i don't what the hell those things are, i though they were some kind of attachment but the i check her first scene (haven't CC her yet) and BUM! they're still there. For now is same to asume that is a part of her body

If you watch closely at her left side you can see an ear

Last edited:

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just noticed this and... dont know what to say @@

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like a premonition of mikoto being taken by an orc and i'm ok with that lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's more like "come here, you tasty little ogre".
ah i was seeing it as a shared kiss since it linked directly to the orcs face, but yeah, i see that now lol.