What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン/looks good

The book too soaked in blood you can use it in the bookshelf in the right room where you found the bracelet to enter in the secret room where Homura was when he passed out.
Oh, so that's what it's for... I'd spent a bit of time searching the room for a way in, but didn't notice any hints to get in. Thank you!

I think Shima will kidnap your 2nd member EXCEPT if there's Rikana in your party (it doesn't matter if she's 2nd or 3rd member) because Shima loves in secret Rikana.
So one would think, but Shima wasn't that sane, sadly; he's convinced he's doing Rikana a favor by sharing the darkness with her :( .

(Rikana was my second party member, and Yuchika my third; I thought that their skills would be the most useful for my first playthrough, even though one of the big appeals of the game to me was going with Kippei and Seijirou)

---

Thank you for your corrections, and writing a guide to the true end! I don't know that I'd have ever thought to use the statue on the Red Lady in battle... The idea of running away when the screen turned red was pretty ingrained in me by that point. I guess I'd never have found the true end without your advice!

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Rikana was my second party member, and Yuchika my third; I thought that their skills would be the most useful for my first playthrough, even though one of the big appeals of the game to me was going with Kippei and Seijirou
You're welcome! :)

I think the best mates you can get in the 1st gameplay are Kippei+Yachika/Mia (Kippei can save 6 items and that's VERY USEFUL besides if you have Yachika you don't need waste a slot in your inventory with small key or Mia if you get poisoned/injuried, you don't need waste a slot with disinfectant or bandages). In the other hand, Homura+Kippei+Seijirou have a lot of strenght and 4 hearts (5 in Homura's case), but Seijirou has a lot of fears... Kippei and Rikana has one fear, and I don't think Rikana is needed if you can't read japanese/you know what the notes say. Seijirou skill is so-so, if you have memorized the maps (like me) you don't need light up (if you don't want to waste 1 slot in your inventory with matches) and actually you can guide yourself with some objects.

My favourite character without doubts is Kippei, he's so funny (I laughed a lot with his conversations with Homura) and he's very useful.

If I end Yuki's route I'll add a walkthrough about it. :)

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, I chose Rikana and Yuchika simply because difficult to read books and minor locks felt like the most common situations to encounter, without knowing much about the game... Kippei's backpack seemed useful, but only if I had an idea of what items I'd need in advance, while Seijirou would take me on a different path from everyone else playing. That was my logic going in, at least :) .

That said, I did find it tremendously helpful that Rikana only had one fear, and while I don't speak Japanese, I'm perfectly willing to spend a great deal of time with an electronic dictionary to figure out what the books say... ...Although in the end, the books raised more questions than answers for me. I assume it will make more sense once I actually complete the true ending, however ^^; . Yuchika, on the other hand, I would have been perfectly willing to trade away for Kippei - her hairpin wasn't nearly as useful as I would have expected. She wasn't bad outside of that, mind you; just... Not particularly outstanding. I might have appreciated her more if she was my second party member, though; her dialogue was amusing, when she spoke.

However, my perceptions might be a bit clouded by the fact that I really liked Rikana; she reminds me a great deal of myself, so it wouldn't surprise me to find that I'm overvaluing her.

That said, I do plan on taking Kippei and Seijirou on my next playthrough. However... My reasons for that are rather, um, prurient in nature. It will be nice to see the East wing of the house, however!

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually Rikana is sooooooooo cute if you can get a high relationship with her (when she blushes is really adorable <3) but I think she's the hardest to increase the relationship, she has a lot of choices that will decrease your relationship with her (I think you have to answer her with logic and praising Yamanobe because she admires him). In the other hand, Mia and Kippei has a few (or no one) choices to decrease the relationship with them.

I think Kippei is the most adorable character beside Mia, but Mia is adorable with Homura the most while Kippei is like a little doggy who wanna play and have fun with all members in the party :3 (though with Seijirou has a lot of fights but they can bond, like Yachika/Rikana but I think SeijirouxKippei is more cute).

I wish the game had a threesome ending, Homura+Mia+Kippei would be WONDERFUL but there only sexual scenes :( (and you can't Homura+Yachika+Kippei or Homura+Rikana+Seijirou because these men like these women and they don't share with Homura).

I recommend you take Kippei being 2nd member, I'm sure you'll enjoy his conversations.

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually Rikana is sooooooooo cute if you can get a high relationship with her (when she blushes is really adorable <3) but I think she's the hardest to increase the relationship, she has a lot of choices that will decrease your relationship with her (I think you have to answer her with logic and praising Yamanobe because she admires him). In the other hand, Mia and Kippei has a few (or no one) choices to decrease the relationship with them.
She is cute when she blushes, but... I just love her "I'm just barely holding it together, but I'm going to pretend to be sane" look <3 ^^ . That creepy look that she has when you ask her if she believes in fate, or when the cabinet nearly falls on you when you examine it on the third floor, after going back after defeating Shima, just looks so nice ^^ . I wish I could manage such a creepy look myself...

I recommend you take Kippei being 2nd member, I'm sure you'll enjoy his conversations.
Mmm... Maybe, but I just don't deal terribly well with highly energetic people, usually. I prefer my guys a bit more relaxed, and a bit more distant... The type who seems unphased by anything, and who you have to work a bit to get them to open up to you.

I was thinking of taking Seijirou as my second character, since the first event with him being terrified of mice was fairly amusing - watching him pretend to be all cool while being scared by everything in sight should make for a fun game. Although... If I do take him as my second, I'll be terribly tempted to pick all the mean options involving him, which would be terrible for his relationship with Homura :( . It would be fun either way, though... Hm.

That said, Homura's first event with Kippei was pretty cute... Ah, I just don't know. I'll decide eventually, though... I'm currently busy with Hyrule Warriors, so it will be a few days before I play again, either way.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Homura will be your favourite male character if you prefer relaxed guys, I think he's the most. In the other hand, Seijirou could pretend to be cool and all but he tends to get flustered (this is what I don't like, you can see in the East Wing how he leaves you alone) and he's a little arrogant (I don't hate this, I think it's funny because he tends to wasting jokes to Homura)... maybe you'll have problems increasing your relationship with him. (If you're interested about characters you could have a look )

My last advice: don't sleep with Seijirou in the main building if he's in "desperation mode" or he'll murder you (it will unlock a CG scene where Seijirou strangle Homura to the death).

Remembering my last post where I said about a threesome ending, I found an official picture from Sakuraprin:

Aren't they CUTE? :eek:

BTW, I found another official picture with relationships between characters in japanese so I tried to translate it:

I didn't know how to translate 軽そうなオトコ (karusouna otoko) maybe "guy who dresses with few clothes"? Here the original picture, sorry if I mistranslated:

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, thank you for the effort. I am still holding off playing the game till I get either translation or learn some basic understanding of japanese, despite having the latest game version, but I am truly thankful to you guys.

Gotta say that Seijirou quickly became my favourite after reading all of the posts here. Would be really nice to read what he says.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am still holding off playing the game till I get either translation
I don't know if you could play the game in English soon... , who was translating the game is very busy and he won't translate the game soon so I have no idea when we could play in English :( . Plus, this game wasn't so popular among english people so... I would like trying to translate it but since English isn't my first language I can't do it good :( , besides I know a lot of people don't want to play it ONLY because it has BL's content (though they could avoid it, I don't understand these narrow-minded people).

Gotta say that Seijirou quickly became my favourite after reading all of the posts here. Would be really nice to read what he says.
If you're interested I could try to translate his bed's conversations since I had all them ;)

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, thank you for the effort. I am still holding off playing the game till I get either translation or learn some basic understanding of japanese, despite having the latest game version, but I am truly thankful to you guys.

Did you see my link to the dialogues.txt file earlier? So long as you can type in hiragana to search through the file for the current conversation, it's not much more difficult to use than the text hooking usually used here.

That said, with a game like this, if you'd simply prefer to read it in a language you're comfortable with, I can certainly understand that as well - I rather suspect that certain moments in the game lost a bit of impact for me as I spent a couple of minutes to find out what just happened...

Homura will be your favourite male character if you prefer relaxed guys, I think he's the most. In the other hand, Seijirou could pretend to be cool and all but he tends to get flustered (this is what I don't like, you can see in the East Wing how he leaves you alone) and he's a little arrogant (I don't hate this, I think it's funny because he tends to wasting jokes to Homura)... maybe you'll have problems increasing your relationship with him. (If you're interested about characters you could have a look here
Homura likely would have been my favorite, if he wasn't the main character... The appeal such a character type has to me is either in pursuing them (in an otome game) or watching them be pursued (in a BL game). If he's the character I'm supposed to be identifying with, he just ends up being a bit... Bland, normally. Which I don't particularly mind in a main character, especially when you have a few mysteries surrounding them in a game like this, but it does somewhat disqualify him from being my favorite.

As for Seijirou, watching him pretend to be cool is what sounds like fun to me; seeing him go from acting arrogant, to completely panicking, is something that I think I'll find fun, admittedly in a cruel sort of way. It's a habit I normally try to avoid, but when someone's putting on an act like that, I just really enjoy being mean when it falls apart for them... And I get the feeling that I'll have a good many opportunities for that when I'm with Seijirou. As long as the "Be mean to Seiji" options aren't too cruel, that is... Teasing him is fun, but something like "God, you're just worthless" wouldn't be fun - it would just be too mean for me.

My last advice: don't sleep with Seijirou in the main building if he's in "desperation mode" or he'll murder you (it will unlock a CG scene where Seijirou strangle Homura to the death).
Eeeks, thanks for the warning - that totally would have ended up happening to me, and probably before I saved x_x . .../totally plans on watching the scene anyway, though ^^; .

Remembering my last post where I said about a threesome ending, I found an official picture from Sakuraprin:

(pic removed)

Aren't they CUTE? :eek:
Hehe, that is adorable ^^ .

BTW, I found another official picture with relationships between characters in japanese so I tried to translate it:

(pic removed)
Yikes, pretty much everyone hates Seiji D: ...

Hm, when I had Yuchika and Rikana rest together, they fought bitterly in their first event, and then Yuchika raped Rikana... I wonder what the events for the rest of the characters will be like? ...Playing through the game ten times to see them all would probably be a bit excessive, though x_x ...

I didn't know how to translate 軽そうなオトコ (karusouna otoko) maybe "guy who dresses with few clothes"?
I could offer an opinion if I were at my usual computer, but I don't have access to my dictionary on this one :( ... I'm guessing that means something along the lines of calling him a fop or a dandy, though?

I know a lot of people don't want to play it ONLY because it has BL's content (though they could avoid it, I don't understand these narrow-minded people).
I can only assume that they only heard about the game in passing, or by looking through a gallery of the CGs, since... Well, the option to turn off the BL scenes is very obvious, even without any understanding of Japanese at all =\ . It even says, right there on the store page, that there's an option to disable BL content. It is trivially easy to act as though it doesn't exist, the same as any other scene one finds displeasing.

But I suppose I shouldn't judge; it doesn't affect me. Assuming they would otherwise have enjoyed the game, the only ones harmed by this decision are themselves.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if you could play the game in English soon... , who was translating the game is very busy and he won't translate the game soon so I have no idea when we could play in English :( . Plus, this game wasn't so popular among english people so... I would like trying to translate it but since English isn't my first language I can't do it good :( , besides I know a lot of people don't want to play it ONLY because it has BL's content (though they could avoid it, I don't understand these narrow-minded people).

If you're interested I could try to translate his bed's conversations since I had all them ;)
If you're not confident with english, you can always post the scripts/text for others and cross-reference each other on translating.

I'll probably just learn japanese so I can be able to read though, need to do that for my other games anyway. Especially since, based on Jane Doe's comment, it sounds like most of it is in Hiragana and thus should be easy. Then again... learning japanese...

And pls no translate, n-no homo (I'd probably read them and play through them anyway).

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is one of the games that I would LOVE to translate. When I originally found this thread, I thought nothing of the game "Eh, would probably be a good fap." and I INSTANTLY fell in love with the game. The game is very reminiscent of old survival-horror games, such as Resident Evil or Sweet Home. It was such a great experience (though I'm deathly afraid of horror games, hence why I'm so reluctant to boot up the game to keep writing the guide) that the reason I started writing the guide was in hopes that it would spark interest in players who could not understand japanese. I feel that this game is more than just an H-game, and have shared and recommended it to many of my friends (even those who don't like hentai) and they've given the game nothing but praise. If anyone can shoot Kira a message and ask if he/she needs help with translation, I'm down to help.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow! This place suddenly become crowded.

To Kanarazu: Your translation are great! And your English even better than me. So do not worry. :)

To Jane Doe: I appreciate your walkthrough, but the wall of text kinda make me confused...

To Hanamura: Can you combine your walkthrough with Jane Doe?

BTW, you guys are playing latest version (ver1.13), right? I wonder if it has any major changes besides adding more CG and bug fix.

Edit: If you are in second playthrough, can you still keep any items in previous one? Could someone give me NG+ save game?

Last edited:
OP
Z

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the CGs you need sleep in the bed change something in the history? like blocking futures CGs or the party menber say someting about?

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hanamura: Ahh, I'm jealous, my friends won't play this game since it's an Eroge though I said them you can avoid all sex scenes except 1. I'd like help with the project if I can.

@GOR: I'm playing the 1.13 version and it hasn't more changes but you can KippeixRikana scenes/ending, SeijirouxMia scenes/endings Kaneda+Shima endings and a new Homura's bad ending (with Shima, BL).

You can maintain your items but not all them since some items you have to collect them again such ropes or some keys.

@zanafer7: if you sleep in beds your relationship with that character (if you sleep with him/her) will grow up. If you permit another two characters sleeping together their relationship will grow up. It will unlock some endings if the relationship is high. Plus, if you want to play Yuki's route you need select Homura when you're gonna sleep in bed (after get the true ending).

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Kanarazu: Could you please upload your save file? Because I want to roaming around with high stat weapon items. The monsters in this game kinda annoying me and the limited rest times make me load game several times.

Jane Doe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To Jane Doe: I appreciate your walkthrough, but the wall of text kinda make me confused...
I noticed that myself, when I went back to add a few details... But I'm not entirely certain on how best to address the problem.

If you've any suggestions on how to improve the formatting (such as good places to add section headings), I'd be happy to make the changes. I'm just not certain where to make the breaks in such a way that it doesn't feel too arbitrary =\ ...

This is one of the games that I would LOVE to translate.
If you wouldn't mind the help, I could contribute by maintaining a running log of translated text the next time I play the game. I'm not entirely certain how useful it would be, given the structure of the file*, but it might mean a bit less work for you. However, you could be waiting months for me to actually follow through on such an offer, given the time of year.

*Since all of the events tend to follow a format of "Homura speaks -> second person speaks -> Homura speaks, doing things in this manner would really only give you a partial translation of any given event, which strikes me as being of limited utility.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Kanarazu: Could you please upload your save file? Because I want to roaming around with high stat weapon items. The monsters in this game kinda annoying me and the limited rest times make me load game several times.
you have. Be careful replacing datas, if you just want a new game plus from the starting, you have to replace Slot6>Save11. If you replace your folder, it will appear all my data and my image gallery and your will be deleted, take care. This data contains: Normal ending unlocked, True ending unlocked, Yuki route unlocked (not completed), Gold key, NO Father's pipe, all bunch of paper, x7 Gum, x6 Biscuit, x7 Drink, x4 Tabacco, Small key, Bandages, Disinfectant, Spray, Rosario, Matches, Electric conductor (a weapon which instakill humanoid enemies), NO sulfuric acid, NO rope (you can't have ropes with new game+) and some useful weapons.

Remember:

Actually you can avoid your members dying with some tricks:

1. DO NOT WALK OVER THE SHADOWS. It increases your encounter rate with enemies.
2. Do not allow your characters have overweight with weapons.
3. The encounter rate decreases if the team's leader is high level. More level, less enemies.
4. Enemies hit more the team leader, then 2nd member, then 3rd member. It's a good idea change your members' positions if they're hurt.
5. You're members will be scared off against some enemies:
Kippei: his fear value increases if he fights against a spirit type enemy. (Ghosts, charmed dolls, charmed armors...) If you have a rosario you can reduce their HP by X% (I don't know how % exactly, I think 50%, they will be hurt half of their maximum HP).
Seijirou: arf, he has a lot of fears... bugs (cockroaches, worms, bees... you can deal with them with a spray), guts (severed heads, half bodies, flesh balls... I think you can deal with them with sulfuric acid, I'm not sure), and beasts I think (wild dogs, rats, bats... maybe you can use his ligther skill or matches).
Yachika: she is scared off bugs, guts and humanoids enemies (I recommend you a rope against humanoid type, it will lock their attacks, 1 turn I guess).
Rikana: just humanoids, she has no more fears.
Mia: bugs, guts and spirits. I recommend she would have a spray, sulfuric acid, rope or rosario since she's too weak for physical attacks (I think she's the weakest in the game).
Homura: NO FEARS :D his fear value will increase in certain events or if the naked woman/giant tentacle monster catch you (same with all members, except if they're in desperation mode or their bars are red).
6. If you encounter some enemies that increase your fear value, try to not run away, instead fight back. If they have defeated, you're fear value when you encountered them will reduce (it won't reduce if they're bars in red, also, their bar won't increase if they're in desperation mode or red)

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you wouldn't mind the help, I could contribute by maintaining a running log of translated text the next time I play the game. I'm not entirely certain how useful it would be, given the structure of the file*, but it might mean a bit less work for you. However, you could be waiting months for me to actually follow through on such an offer, given the time of year.

*Since all of the events tend to follow a format of "Homura speaks -> second person speaks -> Homura speaks, doing things in this manner would really only give you a partial translation of any given event, which strikes me as being of limited utility.
Actually all I really want is someone to compile all of the text in general. I don't mind translating it at all, I just want to have all the text in front of me, because as I've already mentioned before, no matter how many times I play this game (or how much I love it) it doesn't change the fact that this game is bad for my heart ;_;

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you have. Be careful replacing datas, if you just want a new game plus from the starting, you have to replace Slot6>Save11. If you replace your folder, it will appear all my data and my image gallery and your will be deleted, take care. This data contains: Normal ending unlocked, True ending unlocked, Yuki route unlocked (not completed), Gold key, NO Father's pipe, all bunch of paper, x7 Gum, x6 Biscuit, x7 Drink, x4 Tabacco, Small key, Bandages, Disinfectant, Spray, Rosario, Matches, Electric conductor (a weapon which instakill humanoid enemies), NO sulfuric acid, NO rope (you can't have ropes with new game+) and some useful weapons.

Remember:
Thanks!

@Hanamura: For the H world? I guess...

Edit: Nevermind, I solved the problem by myself.

Last edited:

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guide has been updated all the way up to the Clock Tower.