What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Playing again after a year cause the new translation.
Guys i love you :D

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this game unfinished or something? There are a lot of characters with no artwork just colored backgrounds. There are some areas that look like there should be things to do there but aren't. I have been to every dungeon and there are no bosses or anything. Is there like a guide of things to do in this game?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this game unfinished or something? There are a lot of characters with no artwork just colored backgrounds. There are some areas that look like there should be things to do there but aren't. I have been to every dungeon and there are no bosses or anything. Is there like a guide of things to do in this game?
The goal of the game is to raise money to pay off the debt of the farm. There's many ways to do this. You can fight monsters for gold. You can capture monsters to sell or work on your farm. You can prostitute yourself. You can milk cows. You can milk yourself. You can get eggs from the chicken. You can use captured monsters to help on the farm or make sex tapes. There's quite a few ways to do in this game.

Yes it's not a linear game where you beat a boss in every dungeon, but there is a direction or a goal to reach, and that goal is making money.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I followed all instructions involving extracting and uploading the translated files. But even after doing everything I was supposed to do nothing changed. Can someone help me?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I followed all instructions involving extracting and uploading the translated files. But even after doing everything I was supposed to do nothing changed. Can someone help me?
Did you delete the Game.rgss3a file? You have to delete that after you have transferred everything over or the game will stay untranslated.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you delete the Game.rgss3a file? You have to delete that after you have transferred everything over or the game will stay untranslated.
Or just move the file out of the folder.

Oh and sadly my translation project is currently stalled, because of fallout 4...

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured out what went wrong and fixed it. Really really looking forward to more translations.

By the way I would like to play this game without the censorship is there a way to do that?

Last edited:

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

So I'm assuming he's gonna translate the full thing and not just the menues and the like?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I'm assuming he's gonna translate the full thing and not just the menues and the like?
We've got like 3-4 people very casually working on it. Menus are 90% done. Non-interface text is something like 25-33% done.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes.
Though fallout 4 and battlefront is taking all my time atm.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Figured out what went wrong and fixed it. Really really looking forward to more translations.

By the way I would like to play this game without the censorship is there a way to do that?
Yes, this has been discussed multiple times in this thread, sorry I forget the exact process, though there has been posted some alternate images files without the censor bars previously, and there is also a way by editing the save to set a flag

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, this has been discussed multiple times in this thread, sorry I forget the exact process, though there has been posted some alternate images files without the censor bars previously, and there is also a way by editing the save to set a flag
Thank you. I tried editing it myself but it messed with the game but luckily after searching through this message board I found a post where someone had uploaded a file to remove the censorship.

Last edited:

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is 1.29 the last game version?

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is 1.29 the last game version?
Sorry you were asking if it's the 'last' version or 'latest' version?

Although looking at the time between the last update till now, I think he is done with this game to concentrate on VQ2.

A pity though, this game was pretty fun, and if there were expansion packs I think it's arguable that ppl may donate to his site to get it done :)

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has any problem with getting the adult BJ scene? I already sold 2 milk and 2 dvd to that green hair guy and i even have the tissue with me but just can't seem to get that scene.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone has any problem with getting the adult BJ scene? I already sold 2 milk and 2 dvd to that green hair guy and i even have the tissue with me but just can't seem to get that scene.
to be safe did you sell him one A-grade and one S-grade?

Not sure if that has anything to do with it but that's what worked for me.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The goal of the game is to raise money to pay off the debt of the farm. There's many ways to do this. You can fight monsters for gold. You can capture monsters to sell or work on your farm. You can prostitute yourself. You can milk cows. You can milk yourself. You can get eggs from the chicken. You can use captured monsters to help on the farm or make sex tapes. There's quite a few ways to do in this game.

Yes it's not a linear game where you beat a boss in every dungeon, but there is a direction or a goal to reach, and that goal is making money.
well there are still some unimplemented features. For example there 4 achievements that are not in the game yet, and the associated assets are already in the game resource folders like graphics

#15 Witnessed the entire hero and devil king story
#16 Won dance recital against strongest idol
#17 Defeated Yayoi at the champions festival
#18 Ranch reach rank S (there is no S rank yet)

Because 17 & 18 are not in, Yayoi's assets and the strongest idol assets are not used yet.

But as of now, I'm not sure if the author intends to fully implement these features because he is working on another game methinks.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you guys need to remember he did this as a april fools gift so i highlt doubt he will proritize making updates or prolly finishing this any time soon

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to be safe did you sell him one A-grade and one S-grade?

Not sure if that has anything to do with it but that's what worked for me.
Ya i did sold both of it multiple times but doesn't work.