Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

pretty sure we did. lets not.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he named the sprite of the re haired girl "d-rider" lel

the designs are looking great as always :p

...guys i fucked up, i pledge on enty with the guest profile and then logged out, i don't know how to stop pledging.

am i stuck like this forever?

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing new much,he is thanking everyone for the bug reports and it seems like there is no bug thats too critical.

As usual he is still in recharging mode,he will deal with little bugs later on,he also received some interesting comment regarding the BG bug and will think about it.

Lol at D rider,looks like she is hanging on something,and damn that baphomet :p

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Three new monstergirls was posted on the blog.

A red haired loli imp (or batgirl)
A chimera
and what looks like a little green loli flowergirl (or leaf girl).
ah the loli flowergirl is going be great she looks like she can "hold a lot" now i cant wait for his next update already haha

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More imps its always welcome !! i secretely love small grills with nice assets (no loli...oh lol).:p

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...guys i fucked up, i pledge on enty with the guest profile and then logged out, i don't know how to stop pledging.

am i stuck like this forever?

I have no idea how Enty works, but you should just be able to go into your online banking, find the monthly payment and cancel it from there.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks, i'll try doing that

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fucking Enty. Makes me pay 500 yen and I can only see this months posts. To see last months posts it looks like I have to dish out more money. So i get an option to pay 160 yen more for march. I pay, and nothing happens the content is still locked :rolleyes:

edit: "some" of the content is still locked

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, he didn't mention a patreon since enty account creation?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He should make a patreon.
He need some money for his efforts after all. Im willing to give him some for all his hard work.

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Blog post, he just mentions that he is starting to resume work. He also posted 2 blurred out gifs of that small green haired girl and the caterpillar from before?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh boy,the caterpillar girl gonna looks great,even better, he wanted add more new mon girl and new gimmick for next update(he is slowly firing up) :D

edit: he changed the right one to the harpy girl lol(not sure why call it leoff though)

Last edited:

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now he has changed both gifs to a harpy and (according to the gif name) a mimic who eats you :O

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now he has changed both gifs to a harpy and (according to the gif name) a mimic who eats you :O
thats a mimic? it looks like some type of worm monster girl tbh.

still happy he said he wont be killing the hero off by vore stuff thank the monster girl gods for that...

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats a mimic? it looks like some type of worm monster girl tbh.

still happy he said he wont be killing the hero off by vore stuff thank the monster girl gods for that...
He did? Where? I am gonna shove money at him.

All the Monster girl related vore I have seen tends to ends in death, glad this isn't case.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love Zell's designs and his direction in animations, I just wish there was a some real level design going on when it comes to progression.

Still this hits all the right buttons I have fetish wise. I need to have my guys at LG do an update on this title since we last covered it.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He did? Where? I am gonna shove money at him.

All the Monster girl related vore I have seen tends to ends in death, glad this isn't case.
a lonnng time ago like when 1st time that water tiger vore monster girl came out hell we had debate over that shit here and someone translated one of his post saying he wasnt going end it in death theres a gif galley of that monster girl some where on this thread where u find it ( i wonder if it has been updated..)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a lonnng time ago like when 1st time that water tiger vore monster girl came out hell we had debate over that shit here and someone translated one of his post saying he wasnt going end it in death theres a gif galley of that monster girl some where on this thread where u find it ( i wonder if it has been updated..)
Ah gotcha, I do remember people going a bit crazy upon the introduction of the water tiger girl, haha.

Thanks for the info.